PDA

View Full Version : the duct after work friday 3-27

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-30-2009, 09:45 AM
Hit the duct after work Friday evening, It paid off with this nice big fat pig…..

Overall with the bite patterns being slow, I went hope happy and pleased with the outcome..

A cast and retrieve method with a lure with hooks is what worked, the line I added to the reel didn’t hurt things either, you’ll have to figure which hooks and lure yourself…

Ha ha ha

“Whata country !”

Good fishing to you all,
Gary

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/KPN--duct-----3-27-09.jpg

joebass
03-30-2009, 10:07 AM
Hit the duct after work Friday evening, It paid off with this nice big fat pig…..

Overall with the bite patterns being slow, I went hope happy and pleased with the outcome..

A cast and retrieve method with a lure with hooks is what worked, the line I added to the reel didn’t hurt things either, you’ll have to figure which hooks and lure yourself…

Ha ha ha

“Whata country !”

Good fishing to you all,
Gary

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/KPN--duct-----3-27-09.jpg nice fish gary

fishinone
03-30-2009, 10:22 AM
Nice fish Gary,

I think the idea of using line for fishing is great.

I saw a guy this morning throw a big lure. There was a funny sound and it landed in the water at his feet. He was looking at his pole and his line in the dark trying to see what had gone wrong when I told him that his lure was floating away with no line on it. he said "Watch now a fish will grab it."

We were near a siphon inlet. With the water going like it was he was lucky he didn't have to go to the outlet to get it.

Line is good!

thepuma
03-30-2009, 10:45 AM
LOL... I agree line is good. I have tried rope and that didn't go so well.

Nice Pig!!!

FINSMACKDOWN
03-30-2009, 11:39 AM
Your on a tear now!

trail blazer
03-30-2009, 02:42 PM
wtg bro
the hooks are the key
ive tried line with nothing on it and that way SUCKS
lures without hooks SUCK too

GeordyBass
03-30-2009, 02:53 PM
how bout the concept of line and bare hooks only?

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

fishinone
03-30-2009, 03:02 PM
how bout the concept of line and bare hooks only?

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Don't laugh. I caught a mackerel like that and I have witnesses.

TroutOnly
03-30-2009, 05:39 PM
ANOTHER GREAT FISH KILLA,,,,,t/o,,,,

RamboBoy
03-31-2009, 08:09 AM
Yo, you are the Stripah King in the Duct, man. :Smile:

barbiegirl
03-31-2009, 08:56 AM
Hey is that a Liger on your shirt? You know those are bred for their skills in magic. Congrats on another big fish! :)

BingJr
03-31-2009, 09:11 AM
Hey is that a Liger on your shirt? You know those are bred for their skills in magic. Congrats on another big fish! :)

I think its a Gogirl. Gary drinks them for they increase his skills in magic!

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-31-2009, 11:25 AM
I didnt know that...
Thanks, it's actually the jacket !!!!!!...ha ha ha...
Unfortunately the jacket is soon to be retired for another....look out for the fresh Blooooood!

I think its a Gogirl. Gary drinks them for they increase his skills in magic!
I was born with the magic....as for the drinks.....don't knock it till ya try it....seems to be working !

Ha ha ha

Hitts0n
03-31-2009, 11:29 AM

A Barbie Sighting !! :EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop:

JSAUCE818
03-31-2009, 12:56 PM
Your killing em!...dude! Wheres the famous ucla jacket?!