PDA

View Full Version : 5 bass at the local lake!! =] 3-29-09

lilmystery246
03-29-2009, 07:51 PM
i got there around 7:40 am i started drop shotting and in about 10 mins i got my first bass =] a nice 3 lb 13 oz bass. after that i realesed it. i started fishing and it was on!!! i left at about 3:30 pm with 5 bass caught and realesed =] well thats a quick report =]

1st bass- 3 pounds 12 oz

2nd bass about- 2 pounds

3rd bass- 4 pounds

fourth bass- 3+ pounds

fifth bass- less then 1 pound

1st bass
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/LILMYSTERY246/1238338680463.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/LILMYSTERY246/1238338703280.jpg

2nd bass
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/LILMYSTERY246/1238346044986.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/LILMYSTERY246/1238348324895.jpg

3rd bass
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/LILMYSTERY246/1238348338572.jpg

fourth bass
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/LILMYSTERY246/1238362383296.jpg

fifth bass
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/LILMYSTERY246/1238366379544.jpg

DccFISHerMan
03-29-2009, 08:42 PM
That chain link fence in the back ground looks very familiar

old pudd fisher
03-29-2009, 09:04 PM
Nice yes very nice, good going.

fishindude420
03-29-2009, 10:07 PM
good job fishing there everyday.

lilmystery246
03-29-2009, 10:13 PM

i tried legg lake on friday and got 3 bass about 2 pounds.

richaaron
03-30-2009, 08:06 AM

Hey, give me call.

DEADROOTS
03-30-2009, 08:49 AM
So do you go to school or what man? You never answered me.

lilmystery246
03-30-2009, 10:11 AM
Yea why????

Stormcrow
03-30-2009, 10:34 AM
THIS KID PUT ON A CLINIC! Good Job Lil Mystery.

BingJr
03-30-2009, 11:41 AM
Nice job on the Greenies.

Thank god you blacked out the background. I had the car loaded with all my snaggin hooks and was gonna hit up your spot. Good job keepin it on the down low!:ROFL:

Bird dog
03-30-2009, 11:41 AM
Very nice outing.Thanks for reporting.

PureAle
03-30-2009, 12:04 PM
Nice job on the Greenies.

Thank god you blacked out the background. I had the car loaded with all my snaggin hooks and was gonna hit up your spot. Good job keepin it on the down low!:ROFL:

LOL, i had the car warmed up already.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

GeordyBass
03-30-2009, 01:33 PM
I believe there is no school on sundays,,,:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

flyforfish21
03-30-2009, 01:53 PM
I believe there is no school on sundays,,,:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

What about monday, tuesday, wednesday, so on...! He's there everyday i drive by.

Nice Bass lilmistery, but be careful how much you fish there, the bass won't be able to spawn correctly if you catch them that many times.

Flyforfish21

Zombie Bass ATTACK
03-30-2009, 02:16 PM
What about monday, tuesday, wednesday, so on...! He's there everyday i drive by.

Nice Bass lilmistery, but be careful how much you fish there, the bass won't be able to spawn correctly if you catch them that many times.

Flyforfish21

Rolland martin!! haha

flyforfish21
03-30-2009, 02:17 PM
Rolland martin!! haha

Que pasa...? what are you talking about bro...?

Zombie Bass ATTACK
03-30-2009, 02:29 PM
Que pasa...? what are you talking about bro...?

your pro.:Smile:

flyforfish21
03-30-2009, 02:32 PM
thanks man...appreciate it...don't you ever get tired of talking ***** on everyone, must get old after awhile. Did nothing to you...

Peace out

fishindude420
03-30-2009, 04:41 PM

Flyforfish21

Rolland martin!! haha

geoffs right dude. hes telling the kid so he doesnt ruin the dang lake.

lurk 182
03-30-2009, 06:47 PM
dang son, you're picking this bass thing up pretty quick. don't worry about the amateur biologists, just keep that aquarium of yours bass free and don't keep em out of the water too long. you're on fire lil pedro.

tbone
03-30-2009, 06:50 PM
This guy is always killing it and yes that looks like a familiar spot. Got job on the killing spree. You should seriously consider entering some fishing tournaments.

lilmystery246
03-30-2009, 07:12 PM
This guy is always killing it and yes that looks like a familiar spot. Got job on the killing spree. You should seriously consider entering some fishing tournaments.

I don't know any bass tournements thogh =(

DEADROOTS
03-30-2009, 08:23 PM
Yea why????

This is why I'm concerned lil buddy, This is how you spell Tournament and this is how you spell Though
I just think a young man at 14 or so should be able to spell slightly correct.
I'm not trying to offend you but maybe it might be to wise to put half of the time you put into fishing into your English composition. The fish will always be there but opportunity for education may not! Schooling becomes more difficult as time passes you. Just think about it a little. I would like to read you amazing posts without deciphering you message!
Tight lines, but school first!!!

[QUOTE=BingJr;
Thank god you blacked out the background. I had the car loaded with all my snaggin hooks and was gonna hit up your spot. Good job keepin it on the down low!:ROFL:[/QUOTE]
That too funny man. I've gathered that's what everyone thinks!!

richaaron
03-30-2009, 08:33 PM
This is why I'm concerned lil buddy, This is how you spell Tournament and this is how you spell Though
I just think a young man at 14 or so should be able to spell slightly correct.
I'm not trying to offend you but maybe it might be to wise to put half of the time you put into fishing into your English composition. The fish will always be there but opportunity for education may not! Schooling becomes more difficult as time passes you. Just think about it a little. I would like to read you amazing posts without deciphering you message!
Tight lines, but school first!!!

That too funny man. I've gathered that's what everyone thinks!!

Hmmmmm....Look's like somebody forgot the "R" and the "S"....

DEADROOTS
03-30-2009, 08:42 PM
Hmmmmm....Look's like somebody forgot the "R" and the "S"....

That's awesome!!
See lil guy, one can never have too much education:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

richaaron,
You da man sista!

richaaron
03-31-2009, 06:36 AM
That's awesome!!
See lil guy, one can never have too much education:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

richaaron,
You da man sista!

So, do you fish or are you just on here to spell check people's thread's..?

DEADROOTS
03-31-2009, 07:42 AM
:Wink:Yes.....:Wink:

FishTacos
03-31-2009, 12:29 PM
Orale!!!! PEDRO! PEDRO! PEDRO! :ROFL: Turn pro so we can have a lil homey made after you.:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

You'll be the first angler to enter a tournament using nightcrawlers. That would be funny.

"BE ESMART ESTAY EN DA SKOOL" - Fernando Valenzuela

FishTacos
03-31-2009, 12:34 PM

:EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop:

Koontaj
03-31-2009, 05:00 PM
Dont pay attention to those losers, their just jealous of your fishing skills.

I never went to school when I was young. I smoked frios, weed ,crack and did up chicks at state park. Oh! I also fished at Hollenbeck and Lake legg when it was jumping.

Do what you like to do and leave them all behind.

I also have a great job at a law firm. I did go to school after I had my fun, to become accomplished.

Moral of the story dont do what I did go to school first and then smoke your frio...ha ha:ROFL: Im just one of the lucky ones that learned early and was able to change

jbassc
03-31-2009, 07:08 PM
Orale!!!! PEDRO! PEDRO! PEDRO! :ROFL: Turn pro so we can have a lil homey made after you.:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

You'll be the first angler to enter a tournament using nightcrawlers. That would be funny.

"BE ESMART ESTAY EN DA SKOOL" - Fernando Valenzuela

Hes using crawlers man i though he was really getting good at bass fishing but using crawlers my dog can catch bass using crawlers with his eyes closed.

smokinflies
03-31-2009, 07:20 PM
That chain link fence in the back ground looks very familiar

your getting sloppy lil'man.

are these catches all from the same lake you been fishing lately?

i'm there this weekend.

smokinflies
03-31-2009, 07:24 PM

i'll be ditchin school too if i was landing bass all day long.

The Angler
03-31-2009, 09:13 PM
i'll be ditchin school too if i was landing bass all day long.

Haha u guys are cold man.
I feel bad for lil man hes always getting dissed no matter what. At least hes postin reports not just trollin the boards waiting like a power bait fisherman to talk ****!!!

lilmystery246
03-31-2009, 09:32 PM
Hes using crawlers man i though he was really getting good at bass fishing but using crawlers my dog can catch bass using crawlers with his eyes closed.

wtf i dont use nightcrawlers

santaigo
03-31-2009, 09:41 PM
wtf i dont use nightcrawlers

ey dude dont listen to any of these bastards they jealous i dont even know why they picking on you... man thats some f***ed up s**t.. man haterz these days we have here....

keep it up lilmystery dont listen to them..:Wink:

DEADROOTS
03-31-2009, 10:11 PM
Dont pay attention to those losers, their just jealous of your fishing skills.

I never went to school when I was young. I smoked frios, weed ,crack and did up chicks at state park. Oh! I also fished at Hollenbeck and Lake legg when it was jumping.

Do what you like to do and leave them all behind.

I also have a great job at a law firm. I did go to school after I had my fun, to become accomplished.

Moral of the story don't do what I did go to school first and then smoke your frio...ha ha:ROFL: Im just one of the lucky ones that learned early and was able to change

Is this guy serious?:Sad:

Are you honestly advising this child to smoke crack like you did?:ROFL::ROFL:

Listen to Johnnie Crackren over here!!!:ROFL: Thats all we need, more corrupt lawyers.:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Good luck kid, if thats your choice?

josh626
03-31-2009, 10:17 PM
where do you fish at? At a kiddie pond?

smokinflies
03-31-2009, 10:19 PM

:ROFL::ROFL:that was clasik. oops i mean classic.

lilmystery246
03-31-2009, 10:31 PM
where do you fish at? At a kiddie pond?

i think ur thinking about ur self

josh626
03-31-2009, 10:36 PM
You think to much bro

smokinflies
03-31-2009, 10:50 PM
Haha u guys are cold man.
I feel bad for lil man hes always getting dissed no matter what.

the kid knows that we're just messin' around. we had i discussion about this issue a while back.

At least hes postin reports not just trollin the boards waiting like a power bait fisherman to talk ****!!!

used to post my catches, but then i realized posting my catches for 5mins of fame isn't worth the damage it could cause to my local fishing hole. there are many lurkers and poachers that visit this site daily. so i just troll the boards like you said.

my reports are now PMed or posted somewhere else.

nismotech91
04-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Good job out there man. Keep up the good work man!

GeordyBass
04-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Hey,Were brothas dude,,,

But,You gotta chill with the kid bro,let him do his thing and you'll do yours.Let's try to keep this website "drama-free" and let the kid become a very skilled and talented fisherman.As we've seen in his past to present reports,more and more fish feeling hard "Tamaaaaaaaa!!!!" hooksets!

Maybe he's in vacation?I'm in vacation too.Remember I'm 15,and I fish weekdays as well.But,sometimes I don't really want to bother writing a report. :Wink:

Nice going on those Bass MysteryBoyyyyyy!

BIGRED KILLA
04-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Hey lilmystery some off the best fisherman are not good spellers i don't get why people care so much on your reports it's not like you are Writing a book. If some off these old dust collector's wanna be Principal's/Teachers are giving you s**t cause they think you are not going to school or you use worms etc don't listen to what they say F em all keep fishin. Im Pissed Thats All Peace Out.

BIGRED

Senor Rambone
04-02-2009, 10:34 PM
"ignorance is bliss"

Fshn1
04-03-2009, 12:43 AM
hey lilmystery here is a story that might inspire you or anyone who likes fishing. some people just don't know how good they have it lol.

Mexican Fishing Village story

An American investment banker was at the pier of a small coastal Mexican village when a small boat with just one fisherman docked. Inside the small boat were several large yellow-fin tuna. The American complimented the Mexican on the quality of his fish and asked how long it took to catch them.

The Mexican replied, “only a little while.”

The American then asked why didn’t he stay out longer and catch more fish?

The Mexican said he had enough to support his family’s immediate needs.

The American then asked, “but what do you do with the rest of your time?”

The Mexican fisherman said, “I sleep late, fish a little, play with my children, take siestas with my wife, Maria, stroll into the village each evening where I sip wine, and play guitar with my amigos. I have a full and busy life.”

The American scoffed, “I am a Harvard MBA and could help you. You should spend more time fishing and with the proceeds, buy a bigger boat. With the proceeds from the bigger boat, you could buy several boats, eventually you would have a fleet of fishing boats. Instead of selling your catch to a middleman you would sell directly to the processor, eventually opening your own cannery. You would control the product, processing, and distribution. You would need to leave this small coastal fishing village and move to Mexico City, then LA and eventually New York City, where you will run your expanding enterprise.”

The Mexican fisherman asked, “But, how long will this all take?”

To which the American replied, “15 - 20 years.”

“But what then?” Asked the Mexican.

The American laughed and said, “That’s the best part. When the time is right you would announce an IPO and sell your company stock to the public and become very rich, you would make millions!”

“Millions - then what?”

The American said, “Then you would retire. Move to a small coastal fishing village where you would sleep late, fish a little, play with your kids, take siestas with your wife, stroll to the village in the evenings where you could sip wine and play your guitar with your amigos.”

http://voices.realestate.co.nz/sunny-nelson/amusement/mexican-fishing-village-story/

drewbie
04-03-2009, 04:06 AM
nice story :Smile:

DEADROOTS
04-03-2009, 10:24 AM
"ignorance is bliss"

Yes, it is much more simple to be ignorant than not! let's celebrate that !:ROFL:

Koontaj
04-03-2009, 12:15 PM
Is this guy serious?:Sad:

Are you honestly advising this child to smoke crack like you did?:ROFL::ROFL:

Listen to Johnnie Crackren over here!!!:ROFL: Thats all we need, more corrupt lawyers.:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Good luck kid, if thats your choice?

You need to read more thoroughly before commenting. Read the moral I wrote in the last sentence. I had one of these :ROFL: for the frio part. It means Im joking/funny.

Moral of the story don't do what I did go to school first and then smoke your frio...ha ha Im just one of the lucky ones that learned early and was able to change

Zombie Bass ATTACK
04-03-2009, 12:22 PM
This thread needs to be locked or deleted...Lilmystery like i said no need to post reports on here people get butthurt to easy.

Koontaj
04-03-2009, 12:24 PM
This thread needs to be locked or deleted...Lilmystery like i said no need to post reports on here people get butthurt to easy.

Got some vasoline...ha ha:ROFL:

Rabbito
04-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Deadroots=deadwrong

BassLady
04-04-2009, 05:04 PM
big freaking deal if someone didnt spell something correctly. Really is what you have to say so unimportant that you have to attack someone on their spelling? The reality of it, is im sure lil mystery understands how to spell tournaments and though. Hes probably typing fast because he has something better to be doing. Honestly dont make it out like hes just lacking in schooling because its not like the threads dont spell check themselves. Worry about catching fish here, leave your spelling and grammar lectures off the board.

socalhover
04-04-2009, 05:42 PM
nice job lilmystery246 with the catching!

aoessand
04-04-2009, 08:00 PM
keep up the slaying F*ck these haters on here lil M

basscatcher
04-04-2009, 08:02 PM
keep up the slaying F*ck these haters on here lil M

no one is hating on him the guys on the board are just messing with him so chill.
nice fish lil mystery.

God Bless

basscatcher

Pete Marino
04-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Who cares if he misspelled a frickin word. In my opinion he should be able to spell correctly BUT typos happen and lets face it, some people are better spellers..plain and simple. It sounds like this kid can catch some fish so lets give him his props for that...not his spelling skills.
My biggest gripe is that he blacks out the rest of the pic so he can keep where hes fishing a secret.... THATS WEAK!!! Ive always hated when guys change the background on their pics or black them out...I say if you are gonna come on here and share then dont be afraid of showing the background...

This kid seems to love fishing and thats good... Id rather he love fishing then love being out stealing or tagging. He should be judged here for his fishing skills rather then his spelling.... AFTERALL the only two truely smart people here are me and BassLady!!! lol :ROFL: Okay maybe Basscatcher too.... maybe! lol...:Wink:

A word of advice to Mystery.... get educated to better yourself not because someone else tells you to. Knowledge is power... remember that!! As far as your fishing...keep up the good work. Continue to grow your skills and dont be afraid of people "stealing" your spots....your skills are good enough that you are still gonna catch more fish then most guys that go to "your spots"..
Practice catch and release on those bass,,,DONT TAKE THEM HOME AND EAT THEM.. let them go to fight another day....
And dont let the haters get you down!!

Peace..

Pete Marino

Liteliner
04-05-2009, 12:25 PM
Check out his latest post. He killed three six pounders at a local lake this weekend.......:EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::Eye Pop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePo p:

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=31579

fishindude420
04-05-2009, 03:21 PM
Check out his latest post. He killed three six pounders at a local lake this weekend.......:EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::Eye Pop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePo p:

lol. thread stealer! ahhaha

fishindude420
04-05-2009, 03:23 PM
Who cares if he misspelled a frickin word. In my opinion he should be able to spell correctly BUT typos happen and lets face it, some people are better spellers..plain and simple. It sounds like this kid can catch some fish so lets give him his props for that...not his spelling skills.
My biggest gripe is that he blacks out the rest of the pic so he can keep where hes fishing a secret.... THATS WEAK!!! Ive always hated when guys change the background on their pics or black them out...I say if you are gonna come on here and share then dont be afraid of showing the background...

This kid seems to love fishing and thats good... Id rather he love fishing then love being out stealing or tagging. He should be judged here for his fishing skills rather then his spelling.... AFTERALL the only two truely smart people here are me and BassLady!!! lol :ROFL: Okay maybe Basscatcher too.... maybe! lol...:Wink:

A word of advice to Mystery.... get educated to better yourself not because someone else tells you to. Knowledge is power... remember that!! As far as your fishing...keep up the good work. Continue to grow your skills and dont be afraid of people "stealing" your spots....your skills are good enough that you are still gonna catch more fish then most guys that go to "your spots"..
Practice catch and release on those bass,,,DONT TAKE THEM HOME AND EAT THEM.. let them go to fight another day....

Peace..

Pete Marino

We blackout are pics because it saves are little ponds from poachers. if its a big lake we have no problem posting and saying what we caught it on and depth and so on but were not gonna ruin these little ponds to some poachers with a bucket of goldfish. so u hate when guys change the backround?but its ok for you to not tell people what lure your fishing or color or depth or anything! You tell them that its time on the water and your technique. well if thats true then why cant you tell them what ur using if its just the technique? thats just as bad as blacking out except your at a big lake with tons of places to fish on it trying to keep a secret. i think thats WEAK. we only black out at little ponds.. i understand ur a guide but ive seen other guides more then happy to let people know what there using or share a few tips with the people. You dont seem to help anyone out on here unless the pay you for a guide trip

richaaron
04-05-2009, 04:54 PM

What the hell. It was just some lame trout...lol. Nice fish!

fishindude420
04-05-2009, 05:07 PM

whats up bro did u hit up that lake today? hit me up.

Pete Marino
04-05-2009, 06:00 PM
I dont help anyone out here?? Try going back and reading my reports because obviously you've never read any of them...or at least you've obviously missed some of what Ive said.. because..I ALWAYS say what lake I fished at. My pics ALWAYS show the areas (I never hide it, even right before a tournament) and I say that the fish were caught on either hard baits or plastics alot of the time..
I say how fast to fish weather its fast, slow or very slow presentation AND I ALWAYS TELL THE DEPTH. So you saying that I dont give the depth is rediculous.
???THATS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU???? Hmmmmm.... thats ALOT of info right there... oh wait... you want me to tell the exact baits right.. Well my answer to that is a resounding NO!! I give a ton of info up and with the pieces that I give up, guys can get out there and experiment with different baits and find the ones that work. I cant do it all.....besides what fun would that be for people?? Part of fishing that is fun is figuring out on your own certain baits that the fish eat and work well for you.
When I said alot of the success is because of time on the water ....thats exactly right. I've spent hundreds of hours on the water trying different baits and I dont just give them up for free...PERIOD!!
I tell my clients who pay good money for the info otherwise I keep certain specific baits to myself because Im also a tournament angler, not just a guide.
If I give up certain secret baits, it could cost me money in tournaments later down the road because you'd be surprised how many guys come on the forum and just lurk looking for info that will help them in coming local tournaments..
If you read my reports and still have no idea of whats going on at the lake I fished then you dont know as much as you think you do about bass fishing because with all the info I give up in my reports guys can go out and have a decent day....and if they figure out a good bait then they can have a potentially great day.

Blacking out pics is still weak in my opinion, regardless of how you try to spin it.. Do you really think that guys are going to flock to your "little pond" if you dont black out the photos?? Im not saying you have to tell where the pond is or say its name. I just dont think there are many people that would be able to find your "little Pond" and even less that would actually search out said pond to poach it.
Im entitled to my opinion...

tight lines...

Pete

samgann93
04-05-2009, 06:10 PM
We blackout are pics because it saves are little ponds from poachers. if its a big lake we have no problem posting and saying what we caught it on and depth and so on but were not gonna ruin these little ponds to some poachers with a bucket of goldfish. so u hate when guys change the backround?but its ok for you to not tell people what lure your fishing or color or depth or anything! You tell them that its time on the water and your technique. well if thats true then why cant you tell them what ur using if its just the technique? thats just as bad as blacking out except your at a big lake with tons of places to fish on it trying to keep a secret. i think thats WEAK. we only black out at little ponds.. i understand ur a guide but ive seen other guides more then happy to let people know what there using or share a few tips with the people. You dont seem to help anyone out on here unless the pay you for a guide trip

HAHAAHAHA. petes reports are very detailed. you should try reading a report sometime to get the info and not to start drama like this.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
04-05-2009, 06:16 PM
I dont help anyone out here?? Try going back and reading my reports because obviously you've never read any of them...or at least you've obviously missed some of what Ive said.. because..I ALWAYS say what lake I fished at. My pics ALWAYS show the areas (I never hide it, even right before a tournament) and I say that the fish were caught on either hard baits or plastics alot of the time..
I say how fast to fish weather its fast, slow or very slow presentation AND I ALWAYS TELL THE DEPTH. So you saying that I dont give the depth is rediculous.
???THATS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU???? Hmmmmm.... thats ALOT of info right there... oh wait... you want me to tell the exact baits right.. Well my answer to that is a resounding NO!! I give a ton of info up and with the pieces that I give up, guys can get out there and experiment with different baits and find the ones that work. I cant do it all.....besides what fun would that be for people?? Part of fishing that is fun is figuring out on your own certain baits that the fish eat and work well for you.
When I said alot of the success is because of time on the water ....thats exactly right. I've spent hundreds of hours on the water trying different baits and I dont just give them up for free...PERIOD!!
I tell my clients who pay good money for the info otherwise I keep certain specific baits to myself because Im also a tournament angler, not just a guide.
If I give up certain secret baits, it could cost me money in tournaments later down the road because you'd be surprised how many guys come on the forum and just lurk looking for info that will help them in coming local tournaments..
If you read my reports and still have no idea of whats going on at the lake I fished then you dont know as much as you think you do about bass fishing because with all the info I give up in my reports guys can go out and have a decent day....and if they figure out a good bait then they can have a potentially great day.

Blacking out pics is still weak in my opinion, regardless of how you try to spin it.. Do you really think that guys are going to flock to your "little pond" if you dont black out the photos?? Im not saying you have to tell where the pond is or say its name. I just dont think there are many people that would be able to find your "little Pond" and even less that would actually search out said pond to poach it.

tight lines...

Pete

not going to start drama but yeah i do not black out my pictures anymore only because i want to be more helpful and such..but i just wont post anything anymore because people abuse the help i have given them so theres no use in me posting a picture of a local lake =]...but about the people not going to poach it and find it trust me pete people do find it and poach it there is this russian guy that poaches one of the local lakes i fish with a 11ft rod a bobber and night crawlers and keeps every bass and does not care what i say or anyone else And im a good guy and i try to be helpful to anyone that wants to learn i have shown people my techniques and tackle and homemade worms and some people abused it and took it down the wrong path so i can see your part on the keeping the bait to yourself if you do tourneys..but yeah people do poach and will find local wholes and ruin them ..but now i have grown as an angler and matured myself and i do not care who fishes any local lake or bigger lake this world is not mine i do not own the public lakes so i can not get upset if people are fishing lakes legally but i can get upset about the poachers :Smile:.

ZBA

Liteliner
04-05-2009, 06:20 PM

You could of posted on my report man. LoL...

Pete Marino
04-05-2009, 08:48 PM
ZBA.... Thats crazy stuff about that russian guy... Thats a bummer, I hate to hear that kind of stuff. That dude probably doesnt even have a license..
I hear where you are coming from about the people who abuse info given to them. Ive dealt with that ALOT too..
I also understand now about the poachers....the poacher thing is a bummer but I guess youre right....The poaching thing would drive me nuts!

SammGann....thanks for stepping up on my behalf about giving info. Ive been called alot of things here on the forums..hahaha...but Ive never been called out for not giving up info.. I actually have been known to give up too much info and it has come back to haunt me on more then one occasion in tournaments. My team partners have always told me to keep quiet because I sometimes give out too much info..:Neutral:

Its all good.....spring is here...lets go fishing!!!!

Pete

fishindude420
04-05-2009, 08:59 PM

tight lines...

Pete

actually NO i dont want you to tell me the baits your using because i have my own baits and my own spots. i dont need your little fish. i mean your 5 pounders. HAHAHAHAHAHH u need a new scale dude.i was just talking about people who ask you for help and u get cocky about it. and me and my father fish tournaments too and i have no problem giving up information. and we actually do GOOD. unlike some people :) and yes poachers will rape my spot. i black out pics the same reason you dont give up baits at lakes. you dont want people raping ur spot and winning ur tournament right? same reason i black out my pics, not like u win many tournaments anyways. :) and ive spent HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS of hours on these big lakes so u wanna talk about not knowing spots. ill go out and have a little tournament with you ANYDAY at ANYLAKE and will see who does better. u think ur big and bad because your a guide but i can GURANTEE you i would outfish you at anylake. oh and will use the same scale since all ur 5 pounders look like 2 pounders. in my opinion id rather spend 300 bux for a smack in the face then to get guided by you and your cocky attitude. U tell people the depth u fish and how fast to fish it! BIG DEAL. everybody go hit up perris right now in 30 feet of water and fish really slow. and fish GREEN.there i gave some nice tips too.

samgann93
04-05-2009, 10:49 PM
actually NO i dont want you to tell me the baits your using because i have my own baits and my own spots. i dont need your little fish. i mean your 5 pounders. HAHAHAHAHAHH u need a new scale dude.i was just talking about people who ask you for help and u get cocky about it. and me and my father fish tournaments too and i have no problem giving up information. and we actually do GOOD. unlike some people :) and yes poachers will rape my spot. i black out pics the same reason you dont give up baits at lakes. you dont want people raping ur spot and winning ur tournament right? same reason i black out my pics, not like u win many tournaments anyways. :) and ive spent HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS of hours on these big lakes so u wanna talk about not knowing spots. ill go out and have a little tournament with you ANYDAY at ANYLAKE and will see who does better. u think ur big and bad because your a guide but i can GURANTEE you i would outfish you at anylake. oh and will use the same scale since all ur 5 pounders look like 2 pounders. in my opinion id rather spend 300 bux for a smack in the face then to get guided by you and your cocky attitude. U tell people the depth u fish and how fast to fish it! BIG DEAL. everybody go hit up perris right now in 30 feet of water and fish really slow. and fish GREEN.there i gave some nice tips too.

sh**... hahaha. i want a front row seat to this. but unfortunetly im guessing pete has to much class to stoop to your level. but nice comeback. lol

fishindude420
04-05-2009, 11:06 PM
sh**... hahaha. i want a front row seat to this. but unfortunetly im guessing pete has to much class to stoop to your level. but nice comeback. lol

lol.. doesnt have anything to do with too much class. not trying to start drama or anything im just telling it how it is.

samgann93
04-05-2009, 11:12 PM
lol.. doesnt have anything to do with too much class. not trying to start drama or anything im just telling it how it is.

i understand his opinion and yours. i dont think he was looking to get into it with you. just stating an opinion. lol.

fishindude420
04-05-2009, 11:16 PM
i understand his opinion and yours. i dont think he was looking to get into it with you. just stating an opinion. lol.

thanks for understanding man. i was just trying to state an opinion too, didnt mean to be a a hole or anything

Pete Marino
04-05-2009, 11:28 PM
"I didnt mean to be an Ahole" it usually because they were just being an ahole...which you were.....

Anytime, Any lake any amount of money.... save your lunch money, steal from daddys wallet, cash in your cans...whatever it takes....we will fish in my boat and we will flip a coin to see who gets the front of the boat for the first half of day.... I'll send you home broke with your tail between your legs!
The only thing you MIGHT win is the coin toss!!

never done anything in tournaments....ummmm you are wrong yet again 14 team tournament wins to me credit and 15 Big Bass of tournament awards... not to mention dozens of top 5 finishes....or forget it...you win... you must be Kevin Van Dam....

Get over yourself!!

Pete

PureAle
04-05-2009, 11:38 PM
A FISH-OFF! LOL JK

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/daysofhair/zoolander_walkoff.jpg?t=1238999721

fishindude420
04-05-2009, 11:42 PM
"I didnt mean to be an Ahole" it usually because they were just being an ahole...which you were.....

Anytime, Any lake any amount of money.... save your lunch money, steal from daddys wallet, cash in your cans...whatever it takes....we will fish in my boat and we will flip a coin to see who gets the front of the boat for the first half of day.... I'll send you home broke with your tail between your legs!
The only thing you MIGHT win is the coin toss!!

never done anything in tournaments....ummmm you are wrong yet again 14 team tournament wins to me credit and 15 Big Bass of tournament awards... not to mention dozens of top 5 finishes....or forget it...you win... you must be Kevin Van Dam....

Get over yourself!!

Pete

.HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA. alright dude. ive seen your posts before and you act like your the best out there. i give props to art berry and the other guides on here but ur just a cocky guy who thinks hes the man cuz he catches fish. 14 team tournaments wins out of how many loses? lol. ur bound to win a few if you fish a thousand :) It doesnt matter anyway i dont need to know how many tournaments you won. I didnt mean to be an a hole i was just letting you know why we black out are pics and its not just for the heck of it. like zombie said theres a guy whos been poaching my spot recently and keeping all the bass and thats EXACTLY why i black out my pics. yea dude let me steal from daddys wallet and sell some cans since so i have enough money to put against a rich guy like you. hahahahhaha. i think U need to get over urself mr big bad bass master.

fishindude420
04-05-2009, 11:43 PM
a fish-off! Lol jk

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/daysofhair/zoolander_walkoff.jpg?t=1238999721

haahahahhahaahah

The Angler
04-06-2009, 12:08 AM
Haha fish on that **** was funny:ROFL:

a biley
04-06-2009, 09:50 AM
14 team tournaments wins out of how many loses? lol. ur bound to win a few if you fish a thousand :) It doesnt matter anyway i dont need to know how many tournaments you won.

KVD has only 14 tournament wins and I'm pretty sure he fished tons of them... Pete Marino already matched it (although not the same level lol)!

+1 for Pete Marino

I want to place $1k on Pete Marino for a fish off...

samgann93
04-06-2009, 09:55 AM
i am putting money on pete!!!!!!!

fishindude420
04-06-2009, 10:08 AM
good luck on ur bet girls. its never gonna happen.

smitty99
04-06-2009, 10:34 AM
With regards to blacking out photos and not sharing location (name the body of water)... Not picking on anyone specific, just in general: If you're "Reporting" under the "Reports" section, it would be giving information to the general public. I'd think any report would include at least the bare minimum in details; one of which would be specific body of water. If you don't want to give away your spot, I can completely understand!! That said, I'd also expect you to put your fish porn under the Photos section where it belongs.

The photo section is for pictures that accompany a preponderance of useless information--nothing more.

Location, as part of a report, is substantive and critical information.

BassLady
04-06-2009, 12:10 PM

be careful your own cocky attitude may leave you with an empty wallet lol:ROFL: all im saying when it comes to tournaments i know petes came home with my money in his wallet a couple of times :LOL: but really whats that say about me lol

fishindude420
04-06-2009, 12:16 PM
be careful your own cocky attitude may leave you with an empty wallet lol:ROFL: all im saying when it comes to tournaments i know petes came home with my money in his wallet a couple of times :LOL: but really whats that say about me lol

lol. Im not doubting his ability to catch fish. Im just saying i got a few of these big lakes dialed in and ill give him a run for his money :) lol

Pete Marino
04-06-2009, 03:23 PM
you said, " i can GURANTEE you i would outfish you at anylake"..... so dont back peddle now and say, "Im just saying i got a few of these big lakes dialed in and ill give him a run for his money"..
I say put your money where your mouth is or SHUT YOUR HOLE!!
People like you bug the crap out of me...all talk and nothing more! Your a tuff guy behind the computer....my advice to you is to just let it go! If I rubbed you the wrong way because I said that I thought blacking out photos is weak, then Im sorry. BUT, that doesnt change my opinion of it. Zombie helped open my eyes to some scenerios that are going on with poachers that I didnt realize and I can very much respect his resoning for blacking out some pics... It makes sense and I dont blame him.
You on the other hand tried to get your point accross by being a tool....and talking sh%* about me and you dont even know me....I have a problem with that.

Stop being a hypocrite and changing what you said and as I said before put your money where your mouth is or shut your hole and go away!!
Im done responding to this thread....you should do the same.

PureAle... that photo is a crack up!!!:ROFL:

Thanks for the kind words BassLady, A Biley and SammGann!! :Smile:

Pete

basscatcher
04-06-2009, 04:01 PM
.HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA. alright dude. ive seen your posts before and you act like your the best out there. i give props to art berry and the other guides on here but ur just a cocky guy who thinks hes the man cuz he catches fish. 14 team tournaments wins out of how many loses? lol. ur bound to win a few if you fish a thousand :) It doesnt matter anyway i dont need to know how many tournaments you won. I didnt mean to be an a hole i was just letting you know why we black out are pics and its not just for the heck of it. like zombie said theres a guy whos been poaching my spot recently and keeping all the bass and thats EXACTLY why i black out my pics. yea dude let me steal from daddys wallet and sell some cans since so i have enough money to put against a rich guy like you. hahahahhaha. i think U need to get over urself mr big bad bass master.

pete knows his stuff he has been in the fishing businiess for along time. i think when you got so many titles, you can talk all you want. who cares. I known pete for a while and he isnt a cocky person he knows his stuff and when you get to know him more he doesn't hold back on telling you stuff. hey pete when are we hitting the pudd? fishing dude420 pete gots ALOT of lakes dailed in to. you should just stop now bro before more arguments break out.

just my 2cents

God Bless

basscatcher

fishindude420
04-06-2009, 04:56 PM
pete knows his stuff he has been in the fishing businiess for along time. i think when you got so many titles, you can talk all you want. who cares. I known pete for a while and he isnt a cocky person he knows his stuff and when you get to know him more he doesn't hold back on telling you stuff. hey pete when are we hitting the pudd? fishing dude420 pete gots ALOT of lakes dailed in to. you should just stop now bro before more arguments break out.

just my 2cents

God Bless

basscatcher

its already over bro. no more arguments are breaking out man. and if they do im just gonna sit back with some popcorn and read all the haters post cuz im done with this. its a waste of my time.who cares who has more lakes dialed in man.

fishindude420
04-06-2009, 05:32 PM
you said, " i can GURANTEE you i would outfish you at anylake"..... so dont back peddle now and say, "Im just saying i got a few of these big lakes dialed in and ill give him a run for his money"..
I say put your money where your mouth is or SHUT YOUR HOLE!!
People like you bug the crap out of me...all talk and nothing more! Your a tuff guy behind the computer....my advice to you is to just let it go! If I rubbed you the wrong way because I said that I thought blacking out photos is weak, then Im sorry. BUT, that doesnt change my opinion of it. Zombie helped open my eyes to some scenerios that are going on with poachers that I didnt realize and I can very much respect his resoning for blacking out some pics... It makes sense and I dont blame him.
You on the other hand tried to get your point accross by being a tool....and talking sh%* about me and you dont even know me....I have a problem with that.

Stop being a hypocrite and changing what you said and as I said before put your money where your mouth is or shut your hole and go away!!
Im done responding to this thread....you should do the same.

PureAle... that photo is a crack up!!!:ROFL:

Thanks for the kind words BassLady, A Biley and SammGann!! :Smile:

Pete

I never changed what i said. i WILL give you a run for your money and i WILL fish against you at anylake at anytime. and i WILL backseat you!

GeordyBass
04-06-2009, 05:46 PM
FD420 and ZBA are bait and waiters thats why....:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

fishindude420
04-06-2009, 05:48 PM
FD420 and ZBA are bait and waiters thats why....:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

ahhahahahaah. lol not true! i walk around the lakes when i throw goldfish or mudsuckers or shiners. i dont sit in one spot! its easier to get caught like that! lol jk.

klocked
04-06-2009, 05:50 PM
No threadjack in my reply....

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn39/klocked/lilm.jpg

GeordyBass
04-06-2009, 05:51 PM
ahhahahahaah. lol not true! i walk around the lakes when i throw goldfish or mudsuckers or shiners. i dont sit in one spot! its easier to get caught like that! lol jk.
I don't think drop-shotting gummy worms or twizzlers count...

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

fishindude420
04-06-2009, 05:59 PM
No threadjack in my reply....

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn39/klocked/lilm.jpg

lol john. hit me up man when we going to the surf again?

Liteliner
04-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Heres proof of his skills.... :EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop: Dont challenge him cause you wont win.....

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=31633

fishindude420
04-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Heres proof of his skills.... :EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop: Dont challenge him cause you wont win.....

HAHAHAHHA damn thread jacker! thats the 2nd time ive seen u do that in a couple of days. hahahahaha. good idea though i think ima start doing that to get more posts :) lol

Liteliner
04-06-2009, 06:35 PM
HAHAHAHHA damn thread jacker! thats the 2nd time ive seen u do that in a couple of days. hahahahaha. good idea though i think ima start doing that to get more posts :) lol

LoL. Hey this is the hot thread. Gotta get some looks on my report. Its really a good report man. How many people can say they got two 6.5 pound rainbows from Mile Square on the same day??? Not many...... :Wink:

fishindude420
04-06-2009, 06:57 PM
LoL. Hey this is the hot thread. Gotta get some looks on my report. Its really a good report man. How many people can say they got two 6.5 pound rainbows from Mile Square on the same day??? Not many...... :Wink:

hell yah its a good report man! i havent even got 1 6.5 pounder ANYWHERE yet! im thinkin about raising some lloyds just so i can throw a minijig in front of there face and say i caught a toad trout :)lol, Hit me up next time u go get some of those toads or else ill never show you my wide open mac spots again! lol

richaaron
04-06-2009, 08:30 PM

Dammit! I fell for it again... Stupid Trout! Nice fish...

smokinflies
04-06-2009, 08:52 PM
it's funny that all this crap started over someone bitchin' over a few pics with backed out backgrounds.

ghetto dad
04-06-2009, 08:59 PM
dont make me skool ALL of you guys!!! :ROFL:

GD

boomstikit
04-06-2009, 09:01 PM
You pick the lake and I will be at the dock waiting for you. I have $20 that says that I can catch more bass than you. I will even give you the front of the boat. And during the contest feel free to give me lots of instruction and tips. Pick and a place and time and I will be there. :Smile:

basscatcher
04-06-2009, 09:23 PM
man some one is trying to get a free guide trip lol.

God BLess

basscatcher

DEADROOTS
04-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Deadroots=deadwrong

Your a clown man!:ROFL:

As far as this tread goes, Its not just bad spelling as most of you bone heads have understood it as. The kids bad grammar, along with others:Confused:, is only a result of lousy education. I know lousy education, I was brought up in the LAUSD. With the way the economy works one shouldn't neglect education, specially at his age. My criticism was directed towards all you encouraging this kid to just focus on fishing and fixating yourselves on the notion that who cares about how he spells:Slap:. It is somewhat surprising that all you condone our lil mystery man to live out the roll of Tom Sawyer :ROFL:. I think it is marvelous that he is not out in the streets committing crime, but would it be too much to expect our future generations to progress? Why not focus on education first, then fish. Little buddy is probably inbetween 13 and 15 and can catch a bass but can't spell tournament. People which do not become educated tend to not be financially stable. When people become financially instable, living conditions tend to become difficult and when living life becomes difficult it's safe to say that plenty turn to the easy buck (Crime). Now with that said would it not be justifiable to assume that a majority of criminals are uneducated?

No education = No money
No money = Difficult living.
Difficult living = crime
No education = crime
and
Rabbito = DE DE DEE!!!
A little deductive reasoning for you all.

That might be on a slippery slope a little, but not too far fetched.

Study and fish but NO HOOKEY!!!:Razz:

GeordyBass
04-06-2009, 10:37 PM
The kids bad grammar, along with others:Confused:

I hope your not directing that to me too.:Angry:
lol,,,

jbassc
04-06-2009, 11:32 PM

Peace..

Pete Marino

So you think blacking out the picture to protect his spot is weak,Well i think charging to fish is weak too,The reason you show your spots to people is because they pay you for it.Since you like to share information so much why dont you tell us all your best spots at lake perris or do i have to pay 400 dollars to book a trip.

DEADROOTS
04-06-2009, 11:50 PM
I hope your not directing that to me too.:Angry:
lol,,,
:ROFL:Dude I know you go to a good school! :Smile: Poly has higher expectations!

DEADROOTS
04-07-2009, 12:06 AM
With regards to blacking out photos and not sharing location (name the body of water)... Not picking on anyone specific, just in general: If you're "Reporting" under the "Reports" section, it would be giving information to the general public. I'd think any report would include at least the bare minimum in details; one of which would be specific body of water. If you don't want to give away your spot, I can completely understand!! That said, I'd also expect you to put your fish porn under the Photos section where it belongs.

The photo section is for pictures that accompany a preponderance of useless information--nothing more.

I agree, I was thinking the same! If anyone wants to brag and keep secrets they should post their mysterious pictures on the message board or in the pictures place. Blacking out backgrounds...Phooey!

fishindude420
04-07-2009, 02:57 AM
man some one is trying to get a free guide trip lol.

God BLess

basscatcher

who wants a guide trip from him? Pm me and i will put you on fish for free and take you out on my boat! i dont feel i should have to charge someone just to put them on some fish.

So you think blacking out the picture to protect his spot is weak,Well i think charging to fish is weak too,The reason you show your spots to people is because they pay you for it.Since you like to share information so much why dont you tell us all your best spots at lake perris or do i have to pay 400 dollars to book a trip.

Thanks for understanding bro! Im glad someone sees it my way.

joebass
04-07-2009, 07:12 AM
all they are is blacked out pics of golf courses.a small hole no bigger then a bath tub.BFD DOES ANYONE OF YOU HAVE ANY KIDS OR GRAND KIDS WHO READ THESE TREADS? DOES ANY ONE NEED CHEESE TO GO WITH THAT WHINE?

richaaron
04-07-2009, 07:13 AM
Your a clown man!:ROFL:

As far as this tread goes, Its not just bad spelling as most of you bone heads have understood it as. The kids bad grammar, along with others:Confused:, is only a result of lousy education. I know lousy education, I was brought up in the LAUSD. With the way the economy works one shouldn't neglect education, specially at his age. My criticism was directed towards all you encouraging this kid to just focus on fishing and fixating yourselves on the notion that who cares about how he spells:Slap:. It is somewhat surprising that all you condone our lil mystery man to live out the roll of Tom Sawyer :ROFL:. I think it is marvelous that he is not out in the streets committing crime, but would it be too much to expect our future generations to progress? Why not focus on education first, then fish. Little buddy is probably inbetween 13 and 15 and can catch a bass but can't spell tournament. People which do not become educated tend to not be financially stable. When people become financially instable, living conditions tend to become difficult and when living life becomes difficult it's safe to say that plenty turn to the easy buck (Crime). Now with that said would it not be justifiable to assume that a majority of criminals are uneducated?

No education = No money
No money = Difficult living.
Difficult living = crime
No education = crime
and
Rabbito = DE DE DEE!!!
A little deductive reasoning for you all.

That might be on a slippery slope a little, but not too far fetched.

Study and fish but NO HOOKEY!!!:Razz:

Maybe he is an exception. 20% of the worlds billionaires never even went to college...

ghetto dad
04-07-2009, 07:19 AM
who wants a guide trip from him? Pm me and i will put you on fish for free and take you out on my boat! i dont feel i should have to charge someone just to put them on some fish.

yeah.....ill go with 420's guide service, much better price for broke a**es like me!! :Smile:

GD

DEADROOTS
04-07-2009, 08:25 AM
Maybe he is an exception. 20% of the worlds billionaires never even went to college...
Maybe? Do you also assume they became billionaires by skipping out on elementary or Jr high? Or by spending excessive hours at lakes? The 20% that you have mentioned would have to be broken into 3 categories; 1. Some sort of inheritance, 2. Invention, 3. Real estate! I don't see either of these happening. I would think the California state lottery would produce before any of those possibilities were to become likely. If the kids family was so rich, they probably would intervene with his routine and not allow him to waste his life as such. Next, practicality is the drive for inventions. It usually takes a rational mind to think logically, those chances for inventing and succeeding are slim to none in reality. How many successful inventors do you know? Finally, without the other possibilities this real estate hope could never happen without capital and without a good career there is no capital.

Education = Good Job
Good Job = Capital

It's that attitude that has left this country the way it is. People are encouraged to entertain, sports, acting, and being a pimp rather than become a "Nerd". Thats why all the job have left the country! People from different countries do the same jobs cheaper with BA's and Masters degrees while lazy people here expect it all without any degrees or having anything done to deserve it. It's capitalism people, lets catch on here.

I said it before, "it's easier to ignorant than not"!
Need I say more?

richaaron
04-07-2009, 09:48 AM
Maybe? Do you also assume they became billionaires by skipping out on elementary or Jr high? Or by spending excessive hours at lakes? The 20% that you have mentioned would have to be broken into 3 categories; 1. Some sort of inheritance, 2. Invention, 3. Real estate! I don't see either of these happening. I would think the California state lottery would produce before any of those possibilities were to become likely. If the kids family was so rich, they probably would intervene with his routine and not allow him to waste his life as such. Next, practicality is the drive for inventions. It usually takes a rational mind to think logically, those chances for inventing and succeeding are slim to none in reality. How many successful inventors do you know? Finally, without the other possibilities this real estate hope could never happen without capital and without a good career there is no capital.

Education = Good Job
Good Job = Capital

It's that attitude that has left this country the way it is. People are encouraged to entertain, sports, acting, and being a pimp rather than become a "Nerd". Thats why all the job have left the country! People from different countries do the same jobs cheaper with BA's and Masters degrees while lazy people here expect it all without any degrees or having anything done to deserve it. It's capitalism people, lets catch on here.

I said it before, "it's easier to ignorant than not"!
Need I say more?

Here we go again... "it's easier to ignorant than not"! Maybe you should take your educational rant's to another website. Last time I checked, the name of this site is "Fishing Network". Not "Deadroots Political Agenda"

smitty99
04-07-2009, 10:00 AM

I'm not going to get into this pissing match but I'd just like to comment on this flawed logic which is easy to spin.

This gives a much more realistic picture:

99% of the world's hungry and poor have little to no education.

.0000001% of the world's population are billionaires and only 20% of those never went to college

lurk 182
04-07-2009, 10:30 AM
so who won the fish off and what did the purse end up being? couldn't get any odds from vegas that i liked on this one. 420 i know you didn't back out after that giant claim did you?

a biley
04-07-2009, 10:42 AM
so who won the fish off and what did the purse end up being? couldn't get any odds from vegas that i liked on this one. 420 i know you didn't back out after that giant claim did you?

according to www.sportsinteraction.com they have it:

Pete Marino: -303
fishindude420: +200

looks like there's money to be made if you bet on fishindude420,

richaaron
04-07-2009, 10:43 AM
I'm not going to get into this pissing match but I'd just like to comment on this flawed logic which is easy to spin.

This gives a much more realistic picture:

99% of the world's hungry and poor have little to no education.

.0000001% of the world's population are billionaires and only 20% of those never went to college

Please note that I said "Maybe he is an exception"

richaaron
04-07-2009, 10:50 AM
Maybe I should have been more specific: "More than 20% of the 292 of the self-made American billionaires on the most recent list of the World's Billionaires have either never started or never completed college." http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/106866/Billionaire-Clusters

ghetto dad
04-07-2009, 10:53 AM
all this cuz a kid caught 5 bass....:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

GD

a biley
04-07-2009, 10:57 AM
Maybe I should have been more specific: "More than 20% of the 292 of the self-made American billionaires on the most recent list of the World's Billionaires have either never started or never completed college." http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/106866/Billionaire-Clusters

self made billionaires... big difference, here's the rest of the article

"Billionaires who derive their fortunes from finance make up one of the most highly educated sub-groups: More than 55% of them have graduate degrees. Nearly 90% of those with M.B.A.s obtained their master's degree from one of three Ivy League schools: Harvard, Columbia or U. Penn's Wharton School of Business."

These billionaires made it through education

richaaron
04-07-2009, 10:57 AM
all this cuz a kid caught 5 bass....:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

GD

Just imagine if he caught 6...

Pete Marino
04-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Fishindud420... you insist to talk sh*t about me and my guide service when you dont know me, nor have you ever taken a trip with me.... I thought you agreed with me to just let it go?? Now you say......"who wants a guide trip from him? Pm me and i will put you on fish for free and take you out on my boat! i dont feel i should have to charge someone just to put them on some fish." Thats not letting it go...
Youre a punka.ss little bit.ch.... you apologize to me on a PM but then you continue to talk crap on the forum to look cool to people....well its not cool!
What makes you think you are such a good fisherman that you would actually talk crap about an accomplished tournament angler and guide??
Just because you go out now and then with daddy and catch a bass here and there you think that you are Kevin Van Dam....well your not. What you are is a punka.ss who likes to talk crap behind the saftey of his monitor and keyboard. Because I guarantee that you wouldnt flap your pie hole like that to me in person. I actually wish you would......be a man and try it some time...
You also said... "i will put you on fish for free and take you out on my boat! ".....who the heck wants to go out in a row boat???? You are such a clown! I also guarantee that you dont own a boat....its daddys boat, tell the truth.
People hire me to guide them, get them on bass, give them an on the water education on techniques, give them tips and show them baits that work well.
All while on a fully rigged $39,000 bass boat.
Why would someone want to have you "guide" them....they would have to pick you up because Im sure you dont drive, theyd have to row the boat and they wouldnt learn a damn thing from you.....at least the price is right...FREE!! Like I mentioned ealier... shut your pie hole!!

jbassc........its called offering a service and running a business. Its not to hard to understand....for most people at least.

Deadroots... I agree with "most" all of what you said..... Education is KEY. Knowledge is power. The more of it you have the better off you will be.
That being said.... for all you know, mystery went to the lake after school. To rip him because he spelled some words incorrectly isnt right. He is somewhere between 12-15 years old.... did you spell every word correctly when you were 12-15...Im guessing not. Give the kid a break... All we can do is hope that he has his head on straight and does the right things in life.. Ripping him for spelling words wrong and trying to jam education down his thoat on a fishing website will only turn him away from it... He posts pics of his fish here because he is proud of his accomplishment. He doesnt do it to have his spelling corrected....
Just my opinion..

Ghetto Dad... Id rather give you a free 1/2 day trip then see you have to go row a boat around a lake while some punka.ss stands on the front of the boat screaming... "Im better then KevinVan Dam,,,Look at me!! I have this lake dialed in like no other!" :ROFL:

Smitty...good points!!

Pete

DEADROOTS
04-07-2009, 11:15 AM
Here we go again... "it's easier to ignorant than not"! Maybe you should take your educational rant's to another website. Last time I checked, the name of this site is "Fishing Network". Not "Deadroots Political Agenda"
Or what? you'll huff and puff and blooow my bricks down?:ROFL:

You are obviously uneducated for being offended by my concern. Only a bone head would defend illiteracy! There for I'm done trying to help the blind to see! I love a good argument, but not with nonsensical people. They never can understand where and why they are wrong. That's why it takes 4 years for a bachelors and 3 more on top for law to professionally argue as a lawyer. If you have a valid argument then present it and prove me wrong if not stop babbling! At least stop propounding ignorance!

Pete Marino
04-07-2009, 11:16 AM
correction.... Theres money to be lost if you bet on FishinDud...:ROFL:

Pete

DEADROOTS
04-07-2009, 11:17 AM
self made billionaires... big difference, here's the rest of the article

"Billionaires who derive their fortunes from finance make up one of the most highly educated sub-groups: More than 55% of them have graduate degrees. Nearly 90% of those with M.B.A.s obtained their master's degree from one of three Ivy League schools: Harvard, Columbia or U. Penn's Wharton School of Business."

These billionaires made it through education

Exactamundo!

richaaron
04-07-2009, 11:33 AM
Or what? you'll huff and puff and blooow my bricks down?:ROFL:

You are obviously uneducated for being offended by my concern. Only a bone head would defend illiteracy! There for I'm done trying to help the blind to see! I love a good argument, but not with nonsensical people. They never can understand where and why they are wrong. That's why it takes 4 years for a bachelors and 3 more on top for law to professionally argue as a lawyer. If you have a valid argument then present it and prove me wrong if not stop babbling! At least stop propounding ignorance!

I agree, only a bonehead WOULD defend illiteracy. I'm glad I didn't.

DEADROOTS
04-07-2009, 11:42 AM
Deadroots... I agree with "most" all of what you said..... Education is KEY. Knowledge is power. The more of it you have the better off you will be.
That being said.... for all you know, mystery went to the lake after school. To rip him because he spelled some words incorrectly isnt right. He is somewhere between 12-15 years old.... did you spell every word correctly when you were 12-15...Im guessing not. Give the kid a break... All we can do is hope that he has his head on straight and does the right things in life.. Ripping him for spelling words wrong and trying to jam education down his thoat on a fishing website will only turn him away from it... He posts pics of his fish here because he is proud of his accomplishment. He doesnt do it to have his spelling corrected....
Just my opinion..

Pete

It is sad to see our youth incapable of proper communication specially at that age.

I was in spelling bee's actually at a much younger age..sorry to disappoint.

My criticism is towards those whom encourage ignorance. Telling a kid to not worry about his spelling and encouraging him to do as he pleases, he will never go for school. As much as I love education I would rather fish the rest of my time on earth just like most on this site, but if anglers want to down play education and not encourage the youth to become biologist and such things will go sower. This sport that you love wouldn't be what it is if not for people like Roland Martin, Bill Dance, and KVD being properly educated, they are basically biologists.

Tell the kid keep fishing but stick to school rather than defend his position.

GeordyBass
04-07-2009, 12:02 PM
:ROFL:Dude I know you go to a good school! :Smile: Poly has higher expectations!
Hahaha,not 5 years ago though....:Secret:

BTW Guys,,,

My Shimano Stella is coming this week yes!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
It'll fit my Crucial or Seeker well.....:Wink:

Pete Marino
04-07-2009, 12:11 PM
I actually agree that it is sad to see people that do not pocess proper communication skills at a young age... And I applaud you for being in spelling Bees at a younger age.... that being said, the learning curve is different for different minds.
Also people have to want to excel, they have to "want" to learn...They have to have the "desire" to be educated. Those things come from having a good foundation.

You said... "things will go sower.".... please define "sower"??? Did you mean "sour".

I understand your point though..

Pete

boomstikit
04-07-2009, 12:26 PM
does this mean that we are not going to have our competition? Darn!!! I wanted to learn hot to "walk the dog" too. Anybody else (who is a professional guide/tour pro and has a jammin' boat) up for a challenge? :Smile:

joebass
04-07-2009, 12:28 PM
You guys need to get a life and grow up.i bet your kids are proud of all of you.im an over the road truck driver and i thought they were bad talking **** behind there cb. But hell here we have computer rambo's. Go back and read what you guys sound like.better yet let your kids read it.

fish4keep
04-07-2009, 12:37 PM
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

No wonder why I keep coming back to FNN..............

DEADROOTS
04-07-2009, 01:04 PM
I actually agree that it is sad to see people that do not pocess proper communication skills at a young age... And I applaud you for being in spelling Bees at a younger age.... that being said, the learning curve is different for different minds.
Also people have to want to excel, they have to "want" to learn...They have to have the "desire" to be educated. Those things come from having a good foundation.

You said... "things will go sower.".... please define "sower"??? Did you mean "sour".

I understand your point though..

Pete

Yes, sour!:ROFL: I'm glad I've made my point though! Defiantly, some don't have the drive, but many are easily encouraged with the right words of wisdom.

You've misspelled process! J/K:Razz:

fishindude420
04-07-2009, 01:09 PM
Fishindud420... you insist to talk sh*t about me and my guide service when you dont know me, nor have you ever taken a trip with me.... I thought you agreed with me to just let it go?? Now you say......"who wants a guide trip from him? Pm me and i will put you on fish for free and take you out on my boat! i dont feel i should have to charge someone just to put them on some fish." Thats not letting it go...
Youre a punka.ss little bit.ch.... you apologize to me on a PM but then you continue to talk crap on the forum to look cool to people....well its not cool!
What makes you think you are such a good fisherman that you would actually talk crap about an accomplished tournament angler and guide??
Just because you go out now and then with daddy and catch a bass here and there you think that you are Kevin Van Dam....well your not. What you are is a punka.ss who likes to talk crap behind the saftey of his monitor and keyboard. Because I guarantee that you wouldnt flap your pie hole like that to me in person. I actually wish you would......be a man and try it some time...
You also said... "i will put you on fish for free and take you out on my boat! ".....who the heck wants to go out in a row boat???? You are such a clown! I also guarantee that you dont own a boat....its daddys boat, tell the truth.
People hire me to guide them, get them on bass, give them an on the water education on techniques, give them tips and show them baits that work well.
All while on a fully rigged $39,000 bass boat.
Why would someone want to have you "guide" them....they would have to pick you up because Im sure you dont drive, theyd have to row the boat and they wouldnt learn a damn thing from you.....at least the price is right...FREE!! Like I mentioned ealier... shut your pie hole!!

jbassc........its called offering a service and running a business. Its not to hard to understand....for most people at least.

Just my opinion..

Ghetto Dad... Id rather give you a free 1/2 day trip then see you have to go row a boat around a lake while some punka.ss stands on the front of the boat screaming... "Im better then KevinVan Dam,,,Look at me!! I have this lake dialed in like no other!" :ROFL:

Smitty...good points!!

Pete

looks like i already got some pms for some trips out there on my "rowboat" ! is that what champions are called now and days? and my trucks ready to pick them up, Guess there is people who wanna go out in a "rowboat" huh?

Pete Marino
04-07-2009, 01:20 PM
EXACTLY MY POINT......

people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones!!

I know I spell bad.... I try my best but misspell words from time to time and my sentence structure is a joke...but it doesnt define me...nor should it..

while trying to make your point you misspell words...."sour" "Definitely" just to name a few... you officially cant agrue your point anymore when you clearly arent the best speller either. enough said...

Somewhere in Hacienda Heights...Mystery is laughing his butt off!!!:ROFL::ROFL:

Pete

PS... I give "defiantly" back to you...I just read it over and see that "defiantly" works fine in that sentence. hahaha my bad.

But there was no excuse for "sour" from someone who claims to have been in spelling bees at a younger age then 12.

Pete Marino
04-07-2009, 01:31 PM
What the heck are we all doing on the computer argueing over grammar, misspelled words etc etc... Spring is here... LETS GO FISHING!!!!

Pete

joebass
04-07-2009, 01:38 PM
what the heck are we all doing on the computer argueing over grammar, misspelled words etc etc... Spring is here... Lets go fishing!!!!

Pete

read quote 131 as it says it all

DEADROOTS
04-07-2009, 01:47 PM
PS... I give "defiantly" back to you...I just read it over and see that "defiantly" works fine in that sentence. hahaha my bad.

But there was no excuse for "sour" from someone who claims to have been in spelling bees at a younger age then 12.

I always admit when I'm wrong!

It's not about misspelling a word or two, I originally asked him if he goes to school because he was posting every day and if you go back to any of his treads, you'll see how horrible his grammar is. Being an English buff, that caught my attention. I just wanted to encourage the boy until all those people felt they should intervene in a negative manner. I shouldn't insist, I'll never learn! :ROFL::ROFL:

joebass
04-07-2009, 02:08 PM
i always admit when i'm wrong!

It's not about misspelling a word or two, i originally asked him if he goes to school because he was posting every day and if you go back to any of his treads, you'll see how horrible his grammar is. Being an english buff, that caught my attention. I just wanted to encourage the boy until all those people felt they should intervene in a negative manner. I shouldn't insist, i'll never learn! :rofl::rofl:

oh well you tried deadroots.thats more then most people do

ghetto dad
04-07-2009, 02:33 PM
Lookin forward to your next report lilmystery!! :ROFL::ROFL:

lol..thanks for the offer Pete...much appreciated...:Wink:

GD

GeordyBass
04-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Lookin forward to your next report lilmystery!! :ROFL::ROFL:

lol..thanks for the offer Pete...much appreciated...:Wink:

GD
Why dont I ever get 140 responses to my reports???:Crying::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

basscatcher
04-07-2009, 03:03 PM

Thanks for understanding bro! Im glad someone sees it my way.

i wouldnt mind a guide trip from pete. i would do it plus he is doing a business and that requires money bro. sorry but no if iwas to get a guide i would have a professional to guide

lurk 182
04-07-2009, 03:04 PM
looks like i already got some pms for some trips out there on my "rowboat" ! is that what champions are called now and days? and my trucks ready to pick them up, Guess there is people who wanna go out in a "rowboat" huh?

awesome, so you've got your boat and Pete's got his. what are the stakes and where's it going down? i bet Pete will let you pick the lake. i know Pete puts up his money every couple weeks and you'd be a hero on here for taking him down (maybe those guys shooting PMs got a couple bucks on em). i just got a new box of popcorn and this is the best thread in six months for me.

DarkShadow
04-07-2009, 03:04 PM

I totally agree.

What I dont agree with is the fact some individuals are absolved, and never get questioned when they post exact same 'lack-of-information-look-at-my-pictures' type of reports in the Reports section.

In fact, there's one in the Reports section now.

I'm curious if it will be moved over into the Photos section, or the issue raised, for not giving out one iota of information.

If you're gonna call 1 person out for doing this, why not call out everyone who does it consistently in the Reports section?

DEADROOTS
04-07-2009, 03:09 PM
What the heck are we all doing on the computer argueing over grammar, misspelled words etc etc... Spring is here... LETS GO FISHING!!!!

Pete
I'm over with this tread! You came up with the best solution Pete! :Wink:

oh well you tried deadroots.thats more then most people do Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, that's just how it is I guess... What could we do?:Crying:

Why dont I ever get 140 responses to my reports???:Crying::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
"You need to apply yo self Smokie!":ROFL::ROFL:

smokinflies
04-07-2009, 05:38 PM
does this mean that we are not going to have our competition? Darn!!! I wanted to learn hot to "walk the dog" too. Anybody else (who is a professional guide/tour pro and has a jammin' boat) up for a challenge? :Smile:

wtf! pete's a professional guide!

so why does he care about how we post our pics?

pete, have you even been to a city lake? and i'm not talking about perris lake.
have you seen the destruction that poachers and illegal fishers do to these helpless lake? the guys and girls that fish these lakes are only trying to protect them from destruction. you're might be thinking, that it's not that bad. we're making it bigger then it is, right. yesterday i went to fish one of the local lakes yesterday after work, and i seen five people with buckets filled with tiny bluegills and baby bass, with no licenses. this wasn't a one time thing. this happens everyday, and unlike lakes like perris, silverwood, or dlv, we have no dfg officer on site. so it's up to the locals to take matters into their own hands.

The Angler
04-07-2009, 05:41 PM

have you seen the destruction that poachers and illegal fishers do to these helpless lake? the guys and girls that fish these lakes are only trying to protect them from destruction. you're might be thinking, that it's not that bad. we're making it bigger then it is, right. yesterday i went to fish one of the local lakes yesterday after work, and i seen five people with buckets filled with tiny bluegills and baby bass, with no licenses. this wasn't a one time thing. this happens everyday, and unlike lakes like perris, silverwood, or dlv, we have no dfg officer on site. so it's up to the locals to take matters into their own hands.

You should apply to be a DFG agent if your really that conserned then whenu hired you can hand out hundreds of tixs and clean up the local lakes:Wink:

joebass
04-07-2009, 05:47 PM

you shouldve dumped the buckets back into the lake smoke.

sansou
04-07-2009, 07:50 PM
IMO, the only person who should be flapping gums is Lil'Mystery! The dude is just learning and scored 5 nice bass out of a raped City Park Lake.

Good job & heed the ethics of angling sportsmanship !

richaaron
04-07-2009, 07:52 PM

I did that once to a guy at Tri-City who had no license. He got brave for a second and then decided to do the right thing and leave. Funny thing is, he showed up about 3 day's later with a license and the same bucket...

smokinflies
04-07-2009, 09:08 PM
You should apply to be a DFG agent if your really that conserned then whenu hired you can hand out hundreds of tixs and clean up the local lakes:Wink:

yes i am concerned, like many others here. but i'm a little to old to be making a career change. if i was more into fishing back when i was going to school, i think i would of chosen that path. but i didn't, and now i can do is watch the destruction unfold.

you just better hope this doesn't happen to your local lakes.

smokinflies
04-07-2009, 09:13 PM

i wish i could of but i don't have the authority to be enforcing the law. all i could do was let them know that what they are doing is illegal, which didn't really bother them much.

jim532
04-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Lilmystry, what colors were you using when dropshotting those bass?

lilmystery246
04-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Lilmystry, what colors were you using when dropshotting those bass?

i use diffrent kind but that day i was using a blue robo worm. i dont post my reports here anymore i post them on a diffrent website. so if u wanna see some more reports from me just p.m me i dont black out the pics for that website.

Liteliner
04-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Nice job guys. Now without lilmystery postin reports what the fak am I gonna read? If you guys havent realized that this is a fishing forum where you talk about fishing then :Guns: yourself. So much drama hungry cryin girls around...

Wait does this make me a drama hungry crying girl too?

Damnits......:Angry::Censored:

castle
04-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Lil Mystery, stay in school. Fishing is for old guys anyways.

fish4keep
04-09-2009, 07:29 PM
nice job guys. Now without lilmystery postin reports what the fak am i gonna read? If you guys havent realized that this is a fishing forum where you talk about fishing then :guns: Yourself. So much drama hungry cryin girls around...

Wait does this make me a drama hungry crying girl too?

Damnits......:angry::censored:

rotflmfao...............

old pudd fisher
04-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Don't leave us lilmystery I will miss seeing the pictuers of the trout and catfish laying on your kitchen floor.

ghetto dad
04-09-2009, 09:23 PM
Don't leave us lilmystery I will miss seeing the pictuers of the trout and catfish laying on your kitchen floor.

:ROFL:ure so wrong man..but yet, so right.....

GD

DarkShadow
04-10-2009, 08:46 AM

i'll miss seeing the mamasita making the tortillas.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1976/lilmystery.jpg

Stormcrow
04-10-2009, 09:59 AM
I totally agree.

What I dont agree with is the fact some individuals are absolved, and never get questioned when they post exact same 'lack-of-information-look-at-my-pictures' type of reports in the Reports section.

In fact, there's one in the Reports section now.

I'm curious if it will be moved over into the Photos section, or the issue raised, for not giving out one iota of information.

If you're gonna call 1 person out for doing this, why not call out everyone who does it consistently in the Reports section?

Hmmmm I seem to recall having proposed this a couple of times but nobody ever did anything about it so...que sera!

Stormcrow
04-10-2009, 10:09 AM
Man I missed all the drama from this thread! Darnit! I havent seen Pete this upset since all the Team Dead Money shirts got put on the clearance rack at Last Chance! I feel like Im a day late for the PROM! haha. Everyone got in on it!

I wonder what I was doing while everyone was posting???

OH I KNOW, I WAS OUT STICKING AT LEAST 9 DECENT KEEPERS AT PERRIS! LOL

Ive seen enough photos to know that Pete knows how to catch fish, thats for sure. Pete would be a nice grand richer right now. WOW! This is why I like to read these threads.

But hey Pete Marino, I heard they used to call you Patch Boy? Is this true? :Razz::Razz::Razz: Im just playin now, dont get all pissed at me. I still want a guide trip. :-)

Tight Lines to all!

The Angler
04-10-2009, 03:20 PM

Haha that **** was funny

Pete Marino
04-10-2009, 03:49 PM
Freaking classic!! That was way too funny Old Pudd Fisher... FOTFLMAO!!!

As for me.... StormCrow...Im not mad... I was just a little fired up the other day getting called out by someone who doesnt even know me. I have a bad habit of argueing with ingnorance...which is an arguement nobody can win.
All my peeps stuck up for me though so I was happy about that!!:Smile:
As for the Team Dead Money shirts....I wasnt mad about them getting put on clearance.....we were paid in full for those shirts... I feel kinda bad that they didnt sell because I like Megan and Dan alot and they had to probably take a loss on them. Thats the risk of doing business sometimes... But Like I said, I like Megan and Dan .. They are good people!!

As far as "Patch Boy" ????? I for the life of me have no Idea what that means....care to fill me in?? Should I be pissed...?? hahaha.. Its all good.

Pete

Stormcrow
04-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Freaking classic!! That was way too funny Old Pudd Fisher... FOTFLMAO!!!

As for me.... StormCrow...Im not mad... I was just a little fired up the other day getting called out by someone who doesnt even know me. I have a bad habit of argueing with ingnorance...which is an arguement nobody can win.
All my peeps stuck up for me though so I was happy about that!!:Smile:
As for the Team Dead Money shirts....I wasnt mad about them getting put on clearance.....we were paid in full for those shirts... I feel kinda bad that they didnt sell because I like Megan and Dan alot and they had to probably take a loss on them. Thats the risk of doing business sometimes... But Like I said, I like Megan and Dan .. They are good people!!

As far as "Patch Boy" ????? I for the life of me have no Idea what that means....care to fill me in?? Should I be pissed...?? hahaha.. Its all good.

Pete

Nawww man its all good. And about the shirts, if there was one in my size I woulda bought one!

Pete Marino
04-10-2009, 04:21 PM
you cant fit into a XXL??? Mix in a salad! hahaha Maybe they were out of the XXL... We still have XXL's in both colors and all 3 sayings if you are still interested.

So whats "Patch Boy" ???

Pete

old pudd fisher
04-10-2009, 08:59 PM

I will also miss the hot mamasita to, but not as much as the pictuers of dead fish on the floor.

ChannelCat3
04-10-2009, 11:17 PM
It's funny how a kid can make a bunch of grown men cry.. bunch of whiner's... This site is ****** hilarious.. I know come on here just to read all the stupid **** people say. It truly is COMEDY...................

old pudd fisher
04-11-2009, 12:10 AM
It's funny how a kid can make a bunch of grown men cry.. bunch of whiner's... This site is ****** hilarious.. I know come on here just to read all the stupid **** people say. It truly is COMEDY...................

And I love the bunch of stupid stuff people post. It makes my day sometimes and it can be nuts and I look forword to seeing new posts everyday:Wink:

SierraGuy
04-11-2009, 04:02 AM
i use diffrent kind but that day i was using a blue robo worm. i dont post my reports here anymore i post them on a diffrent website. so if u wanna see some more reports from me just p.m me i dont black out the pics for that website.

i don't blame you for posting the reports somewhere else man, people blew up your thread. Good job on the bass though! you knocked em' dead :Wink:

SierraGuy
04-11-2009, 04:02 AM

x2.......:Confused:

DEADROOTS
04-11-2009, 06:40 AM
This is what I want to do to everyone reading this:Smile:!

!!!!!!!!!!!CLICK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIch9C0UHgQ&feature=related)

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Stormcrow
04-11-2009, 02:58 PM
you cant fit into a XXL??? Mix in a salad! hahaha Maybe they were out of the XXL... We still have XXL's in both colors and all 3 sayings if you are still interested.

So whats "Patch Boy" ???

Pete

A couple of people told me that when you all used to fish together years ago you would wear a shirt or a jacket with tons of fishing patches on it. So they started to call you "patch boy!" It reminded me of an old vest I used to have with patches sewn on it too. Shimano, Manns, Berkeley, etc... Old patches from the 90s

JSAUCE818
04-12-2009, 11:12 AM
Nice bass mystery, keep fishing and "brush the dirt off your shoulders"...welcome to the internet world,..full of " Cyber gangbangers", people talking crap behind a PC over some non sense like "mispelled" words, he is a young kid who is still in school and is still "learning". Besides, this is a fishing website, you understood what the kid meant and said...just appreciate the report and pics of the fish, PERIOD. Stuff like this is what discourages people from posting. So many Haters, You just tend to get tired of the same BS over, and over.

Koontaj
04-12-2009, 10:02 PM
Nice bass mystery, keep fishing and "brush the dirt off your shoulders"...welcome to the internet world,..full of " Cyber gangbangers", people talking crap behind a PC over some non sense like "mispelled" words, he is a young kid who is still in school and is still "learning". Besides, this is a fishing website, you understood what the kid meant and said...just appreciate the report and pics of the fish, PERIOD. Stuff like this is what discourages people from posting. So many Haters, You just tend to get tired of the same BS over, and over.

Damm! This thread is still alive. Anyway, you are so right, "cyber gangster" that is funny. I feel like a punk now, thank for the wake up call. Little mystery is the man I must admit. That little man got us all talking smack to each other, especially the spell checker...hes the funniest. Bang bang..deadroots:ROFL: Can you do a spell check pleeeszze?

old pudd fisher
04-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Damm! This thread is still alive. Anyway, you are so right, "cyber gangster" that is funny. I feel like a punk now, thank for the wake up call. Little mystery is the man I must admit. That little man got us all talking smack to each other, especially the spell checker...hes the funniest. Bang bang..deadroots:ROFL: Can you do a spell check pleeeszze?

I have gave him a hard time to sometimes but it was all in good fun,Annd i WEll mess has pusts tu.

DEADROOTS
04-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Your a little late on your opinion. Go back 150 replies, then read from the start and understand the point being made before weighing your opinions. I don't give a :Secret: about his spelling, he can grow into a bum as far as I care. Once again, I was criticizing the lame adults encouraging the kid to basically stay illiterate. I'm cool with him struggling in life this country unquestionably needs laborers anyway! P.S. I already farted on everyone reading this thread! :ROFL:

You misspelled (please)...
Sorry Koojoe, I mean poontaj, I mean dead horse flogger!:ROFL::ROFL:
And it's Mr. Deadroots to you!:Wink::ROFL:

smokinflies
04-13-2009, 01:45 AM
dude that's messed up that you think that way deadroots.

what kind of educator would say something so cruel about a young student?

Fishtaco
04-13-2009, 08:23 AM
Wow,
18 pages.... i wonder how many pages it will be when i post "How to fillet a LMB?"

Keep up the good work wherever you're fishing @ an keep posting lost of pics.

The Angler
04-13-2009, 11:10 AM
I was criticizing the lame adults encouraging the kid to basically stay illiterate. I'm cool with him struggling in life this country unquestionably needs laborers anyway!

Im not saying it is but sounded like a little racist kind of comment ? Is it because hes mexican u have to say i hope he drops out we need more day laborers?

DarkShadow
04-13-2009, 11:15 AM
I was criticizing the lame adults encouraging the kid to basically stay illiterate. I'm cool with him struggling in life this country unquestionably needs laborers anyway!

Im not saying it is but sounded like a little racist kind of comment ? Is it because hes mexican u have to say i hope he drops out we need more day laborers?

:ROFL:

And are you saying that all laborers have to be Mexican?

calico killer kevin
04-13-2009, 11:38 AM
Come on, someone needs to lock this thread already. This is not the
bull**** that needs to be in a FISHING website.

sansou
04-13-2009, 11:49 AM

True....but it does give me an insight as to whom I would or would not probably like to fish with. :Wink:

Stormcrow
04-13-2009, 12:27 PM

I agree! The thread is titled "BASS AT A LOCAL LAKE".

How did Illiterate Mexican Labor come into play?

LOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Lets lock it guys!

GET DA NET
04-13-2009, 12:31 PM
You guys need to lay off of LM246 this SH IT is getting old already. I bet if LM246 was 10 years older all of you PUNKA$$ SH IT TALKERS would keep your pie hole shut.

LM246 i enjoy reading your reports, SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR REPORTS COMING..

Stormcrow
04-13-2009, 12:33 PM
You guys need to lay off of LM246 this SH IT is getting old already. I bet if LM246 was 10 years older all of you PUNKA$$ SH IT TALKERS would keep your pie hole shut.

LM246 i enjoy reading your reports, SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR REPORTS COMING..

Dude, STFU, youre not helping.

LOCK THE THREAD

GET DA NET
04-13-2009, 12:35 PM
dude, stfu, youre not helping.

lock the thread

you can go to hell.

JSAUCE818
04-13-2009, 01:27 PM
there...deleted....so people wont get the wrong idea, or before it snowballs...

DarkShadow
04-13-2009, 01:36 PM
Kick his a$s, seabass!

Stormcrow
04-13-2009, 01:37 PM
Kick his a$s, seabass!

:-) I love that movie.

joebass
04-13-2009, 01:38 PM
you guys need to grow up.get some cheese to go with the whine.once again im sure your kids are proud of ya

Koontaj
04-13-2009, 03:22 PM
Just dropping in to say....hi! Now I see that this is a racist thread now.

Last reply here.....At least I know Im not racist. Im mexican and my nickname is Koonta.....ha ha. My black brothers in aliso village in east la treated me good while my mexican friends befriended me. As my homies said, "don't go by the color, but go by the indivdual"

Late flakes

jim532
04-13-2009, 03:56 PM
I just bought this really cool net at Wal-mart, I can't wait to use it at Legg lake today.

BassLady
04-13-2009, 08:03 PM
I just bought this really cool net at Wal-mart, I can't wait to use it at Legg lake today.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

lmao good ***** man

GeordyBass
04-13-2009, 08:30 PM
:ROFL:

And are you saying that all laborers have to be Mexican?
OMG that was a burnnnnnn!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Good One DS!:Smile:

fishindude420
04-14-2009, 06:03 PM

hahhahaha. save me some bass fillets. :)lol

GeordyBass
04-14-2009, 11:48 PM
Did anyone hear I broke my 6'6" MH action Shimano Crucial in NPH monday?Uh-oh!!!!It wasn't the best day to break in my TD Sol 2500(With 8lb. test Sea-Guar Abraz-x).....I also love my Shimano Stradic 4000 (Also spooled with 8lb. test Sea-Guar Abraz-x line) matched with a 7'6" Offshore Angler Gold Cup Medium Action inshore rod!!!I'm a half a**ed tackle whore.....heeee heeee!I'll be like Ghetto_Dad In a few years if I keep it up.....Also,ZombieBassATTACK likes to dropshot twizzlers and uses 2oz. diamond sinkers for weights.... FishinDude420 likes to use goldfish for bait,and prefers using his Accurate Boss Magnums with 2lb test leader and 100lb. test braid filler and calstar gfgr900xl combos for fishing LMB and Muskies here in tijuana,CA

fishindude
04-15-2009, 04:59 PM
Great report lilmystery. It sucks to see what has happened in this thread. Even if lilmystery can't spell right, no one should just correct him in a rude manner. No one is ever perfect in life. Which one is better? To be kind to someone, or to be right to someone?

FishermanStu
04-15-2009, 07:24 PM
wwwoooooooo three more replies and we have 200!!!!!

Did anyone hear I broke my 6'6" MH action Shimano Crucial in NPH monday?Uh-oh!!!!It wasn't the best day to break in my TD Sol 2500(With 8lb. test Sea-Guar Abraz-x).....I also love my Shimano Stradic 4000 (Also spooled with 8lb. test Sea-Guar Abraz-x line) matched with a 7'6" Offshore Angler Gold Cup Medium Action inshore rod!!!I'm a half a**ed tackle whore.....heeee heeee!I'll be like Ghetto_Dad In a few years if I keep it up.....Also,ZombieBassATTACK likes to dropshot twizzlers and uses 2oz. diamond sinkers for weights.... FishinDude420 likes to use goldfish for bait,and prefers using his Accurate Boss Magnums with 2lb test leader and 100lb. test braid filler and calstar gfgr900xl combos for fishing LMB and Muskies here in tijuana,CA

Just take it back to shimano. i did it with two rods today. theyll replace it for free. nbd

ghetto dad
04-15-2009, 07:30 PM

Just take it back to shimano. i did it with two rods today. theyll replace it for free. nbd

hey stu...you have the address for shimano?? i wanna send a corsair back...thanks

GD

FishermanStu
04-15-2009, 07:34 PM
1 holland is the street and #, its in Irvine. im not sure of the zipcode. but heres the telephone # 1-(949)-951-5003

GeordyBass
04-16-2009, 12:48 PM

thanks,,,I did take it to my local tackle shop and they replaced it no charge or questions asked,,,lol,,,

BIGRED KILLA
04-16-2009, 08:14 PM

This is why you don't eat Spotted bay bass and tomcod boys and girls the meat is toxic to your brain.

Bigred