PDA

View Full Version : scary north korea

basscatcher
03-29-2009, 07:07 PM
i heard this mornig that north korea was preparing to luanch a short range or medium range missle after they luanch a long range in early april. i was wondering how they get the money for this, then i heard that Iran is helping/or going to help them. man its kinda scary if you think about it.

God Bless

basscatcher

britheguy
03-29-2009, 11:11 PM
Defiantly scary. I hope we do not get involved in another war, that would be horrible.

Nessie Hunter
03-30-2009, 08:00 AM
Hawaii is in range of those missiles also!!!!!!

Ya, it just keeps getting worse & worse.....

sktruth
03-30-2009, 09:22 AM
Yes it's scary to me, but... we test missles all the time. I'm tired of our hypocrisy saying other countries can't or shouldn't do what we have already done many times over. Weather it's launching a missle or trying to acquire nucleur weapons. I believe every country should have the right to self determination.
Tim

PureAle
03-30-2009, 10:49 AM
Albert Einstein " I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

basscatcher
03-30-2009, 03:31 PM
Yes it's scary to me, but... we test missles all the time. I'm tired of our hypocrisy saying other countries can't or shouldn't do what we have already done many times over. Weather it's launching a missle or trying to acquire nucleur weapons. I believe every country should have the right to self determination.
Tim

i know that our country did test bombs but it wasn't tested by shooting them toward other countries.

BassFreak
03-30-2009, 03:41 PM
Tim

Of course they cant test missiles or bombs. They should buy weapons that WE develop, thats how were gonna turn this economy around since we dont make much of anything anymore.. :Angry:

Lightline
03-30-2009, 04:48 PM
Japan will get nuked before hawaii does.

City Dad
03-30-2009, 05:45 PM
i was wondering how they get the money for this, then i heard that Iran is helping/or going to help them. man its kinda scary if you think about it.

God Bless

basscatcher

i heard they are making a killing in the sub-subsistance farming busines... ba damp bump

RoastedBlueGill
03-30-2009, 06:41 PM
hey basscatcher, it may not happen in my lifetime, but it may happen in yours. my life is already halfway over, yours has pretty much just started. i remember "the missiles of october", when kennedy was ready to push the launch button. i spoke to a guy who was on a nuclear sub waiting to launch....they would be told to go through a launch sequence, not even knowing if they were going to launch a real nuke.i hope the people in your generation think like you do, then maybe we'll be here longer than the dinosaurs....otherwise we'll all become ''roasted bluegill"

lurk 182
03-30-2009, 07:35 PM
i know that our country did test bombs but it wasn't tested by shooting them toward other countries.

who told you they were going to test them that way? don't stir ish up.

basscatcher
03-30-2009, 09:07 PM
hey basscatcher, it may not happen in my lifetime, but it may happen in yours. my life is already halfway over, yours has pretty much just started. i remember "the missiles of october", when kennedy was ready to push the launch button. i spoke to a guy who was on a nuclear sub waiting to launch....they would be told to go through a launch sequence, not even knowing if they were going to launch a real nuke.i hope the people in your generation think like you do, then maybe we'll be here longer than the dinosaurs....otherwise we'll all become ''roasted bluegill"
haha thanks roasted blugill.

who told you they were going to test them that way? don't stir ish up.

im not trying to start an argument but when a country that has luanch a missle many times before toward another country its kinda possible that they will do it agian.

God BLess

basscatcher

trashetanush
03-30-2009, 09:25 PM
They Probobly would do it again. As soon as Obama takes those troops out of Iraq, all hell is gonna break loose. This is just what i think. I didn't write this to start an arguement with anyone so dont argue with me.

lurk 182
03-31-2009, 01:00 PM
that fear is what makes us so easy to control. i don't know any North Koreans and i'm not sure i want to take my government's word on what these foreign countries have in mind. remember the weapons of mass destruction that Sadam had? they're still looking for them.

Wingnut
03-31-2009, 01:15 PM
No matter what countries you're talking about when it comes to these matters, whether it's Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Russia... it helps to keep in mind that "they love their children too..." :Wink:

DarkShadow
03-31-2009, 01:55 PM
This is just what i think. I didn't write this to start an arguement with anyone so dont argue with me.

I come from the school of thought that says that anybody can have whatever opinion you may want. That is one of the lovely opportunities we have by living in this country, and I'm glad that you have one.

BUT, you must have reasons on why you made the opinion in the first place, because opinions are not formulated using thin air. Usually, the reasoning should be based on factual information, historical information, data sets, etc., and people have the right to question your opinion, which is another great facet of living in the U.S.

Questioning someone's opinion in an educated matter is not 'arguing,' but someone wanting to get a better idea on how your opinion is formulated. In fact, your persuasive argumentation and contextual evidence may be eye opening to others. That is how progress and elucidation occurs..

Of course, if you don't have any legitimate information, or regurgitate information you hear from untrusted sources to back up your opinion, then well....

In essence, if you can't handle somebody asking you to further explain why you have that opinion, then it's best to not say anything at all.

Just my 4 cents.

Cangler
03-31-2009, 01:58 PM
No matter what countries you're talking about when it comes to these matters, whether it's Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Russia... it helps to keep in mind that "they love their children too..." :Wink:

Isnt that a Sting song ?

You old crooner ..

sansou
03-31-2009, 03:09 PM
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk274/sansou/kim20jong20il.jpg

Love the hair, hope ya win!

Toodles,

Sansou

trashetanush
03-31-2009, 09:53 PM
I come from the school of thought that says that anybody can have whatever opinion you may want. That is one of the lovely opportunities we have by living in this country, and I'm glad that you have one.

BUT, you must have reasons on why you made the opinion in the first place, because opinions are not formulated using thin air. Usually, the reasoning should be based on factual information, historical information, data sets, etc., and people have the right to question your opinion, which is another great facet of living in the U.S.

Questioning someone's opinion in an educated matter is not 'arguing,' but someone wanting to get a better idea on how your opinion is formulated. In fact, your persuasive argumentation and contextual evidence may be eye opening to others. That is how progress and elucidation occurs..

Of course, if you don't have any legitimate information, or regurgitate information you hear from untrusted sources to back up your opinion, then well....

In essence, if you can't handle somebody asking you to further explain why you have that opinion, then it's best to not say anything at all.

Just my 4 cents.

Only time can tell. I got nothing else to say.

basscatcher
04-02-2009, 04:47 PM
Isnt that a Sting song ?

You old crooner ..

:ROFL: thats funny

God Bless

basscatcher

WaterBound
04-03-2009, 04:27 AM
All right everyone has brought up many good points, but the contentions regarding North Korea's Nuclear Missile Test are correct. You can look all of the facts up on credible news agencies such as Reuters and CNN. North Korea officially announced that they would conduct long-range ballistic missile tests. The head of Japan’s strategic defense forces issued a formal reply stating that Japan would defend her sovereign air space and destroy any North Korean Missiles. North Korea rebutted with threats of annihilation. Now for the record North Korea has already launched numerous 2 and 3 stage ballistic missile tests. One missile actually flew over the Japanese islands. Another fragment of a missile landed in Alaska. These tests are blatant and hostile acts that threaten the stability of the entire Pacific Rim. South Korea’s Nuclear Weapons program was recently discovered and disclosed to the UN. Clearly the North’s actions have escalated the South’s position. The North Koreans are financing their military buildup through three main venues. The first is financing from the International Bankers who control the world’s money supply. The second is from selling weapons around the world. Specifically nuclear, chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction. The third is from the slave labor programs set up by South Korean companies in northern factories. Our wealth literally funds these programs against our security when you buy North Korean made goods packaged in South Korea for US markets. These recent ballistic missile tests are meant to improve their long-range capabilities and one day hit the eastern seaboard of the United States. Presently they have demonstrated an ability to hit the Pacific Rim of the United States. Although the North Koreans have not perfected their ballistic missiles, they are already a clear and preset danger to national security. Both in terms of a direct physical threat as well as proliferating weapons of mass destruction. Someone mentioned that they love their children. They have been starving their people for generations. Many children in North Korea have brown and red hair. Some Asians dye their hair these colors, but do not realize that actually they represent nutritional deficiencies. North Koreans live in such a fascist state that the general guidelines for punishment use the Qin Dynasty standard. That is to say unless you turn in all subversives, you will be guilty of treason. Guilt by association will be assigned to your friends and family. In other words whole families and networks are punished and not just an individual. They commit horrible torture and human experimentation. When the states authority comes before those of the basic needs and rights of the family. Then that nation does not love its children. These are just the facts.

sansou
04-03-2009, 09:15 AM
All right everyone has brought up many good points, but the contentions regarding North Korea's Nuclear Missile Test are correct. You can look all of the facts up on credible news agencies such as Reuters and CNN. North Korea officially announced that they would conduct long-range ballistic missile tests. The head of Japan’s strategic defense forces issued a formal reply stating that Japan would defend her sovereign air space and destroy any North Korean Missiles. North Korea rebutted with threats of annihilation. Now for the record North Korea has already launched numerous 2 and 3 stage ballistic missile tests. One missile actually flew over the Japanese islands. Another fragment of a missile landed in Alaska. These tests are blatant and hostile acts that threaten the stability of the entire Pacific Rim. South Korea’s Nuclear Weapons program was recently discovered and disclosed to the UN. Clearly the North’s actions have escalated the South’s position. The North Koreans are financing their military buildup through three main venues. The first is financing from the International Bankers who control the world’s money supply. The second is from selling weapons around the world. Specifically nuclear, chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction. The third is from the slave labor programs set up by South Korean companies in northern factories. Our wealth literally funds these programs against our security when you buy North Korean made goods packaged in South Korea for US markets. These recent ballistic missile tests are meant to improve their long-range capabilities and one day hit the eastern seaboard of the United States. Presently they have demonstrated an ability to hit the Pacific Rim of the United States. Although the North Koreans have not perfected their ballistic missiles, they are already a clear and preset danger to national security. Both in terms of a direct physical threat as well as proliferating weapons of mass destruction. Someone mentioned that they love their children. They have been starving their people for generations. Many children in North Korea have brown and red hair. Some Asians dye their hair these colors, but do not realize that actually they represent nutritional deficiencies. North Koreans live in such a fascist state that the general guidelines for punishment use the Qin Dynasty standard. That is to say unless you turn in all subversives, you will be guilty of treason. Guilt by association will be assigned to your friends and family. In other words whole families and networks are punished and not just an individual. They commit horrible torture and human experimentation. When the states authority comes before those of the basic needs and rights of the family. Then that nation does not love its children. These are just the facts.

Here's a fact: PARAGRAPHS

They make generalized regurgitation of random facts look a little less like they are authored from an internet crackpot.

FYI...

Goods that begin in DPRK and finished in ROK have little to zero US market penetration. GATT and our USITC Harmonized Tariff Schedule makes sure of that (not to mention other trade filters).

Likewise, DPRK doesn't sell Nuke or Bio weapons of mass destruction. In fact, they spend a significant portion of their money buying this tech from the French and Russkies (not weapons, but ostensibly civilian nuclear technology). Makes sense, because if they could sell NBC "weapons of mass destruction", they would have enough cash to buy rice (which they get from us by way of negotiated concessions!).

The fact is, DPRK raises cash by selling missile tech (& finished missiles), as well as conventional arms and munition, primarily to rogue middle eastern countries (Iran, Pakistan, Yemen, Libya, UAE, etc...). There is also evidence the New Latin Left (Ecuador, Bolivia, and mostly Venezuela) are buyers too.

Therefore, your claim that U.S. domestic purchases are currently funding their nuclear ambitions is patently false.

City Dad
04-03-2009, 06:16 PM

They make generalized regurgitation of random facts look a little less like they are authored from an internet crackpot.

FYI...

Goods that begin in DPRK and finished in ROK have little to zero US market penetration. GATT and our USITC Harmonized Tariff Schedule makes sure of that (not to mention other trade filters).

Likewise, DPRK doesn't sell Nuke or Bio weapons of mass destruction. In fact, they spend a significant portion of their money buying this tech from the French and Russkies (not weapons, but ostensibly civilian nuclear technology). Makes sense, because if they could sell NBC "weapons of mass destruction", they would have enough cash to buy rice (which they get from us by way of negotiated concessions!).

The fact is, DPRK raises cash by selling missile tech (& finished missiles), as well as conventional arms and munition, primarily to rogue middle eastern countries (Iran, Pakistan, Yemen, Libya, UAE, etc...). There is also evidence the New Latin Left (Ecuador, Bolivia, and mostly Venezuela) are buyers too.

Therefore, your claim that U.S. domestic purchases are currently funding their nuclear ambitions is patently false.

you hide behind a throne of acronyms, sir!!! if you are so wise then why do the Koreans eat so much kimchee?????I'll tell you why; because it is, in reallity, nothing more than tarted-up saurkraut... which is the favorite dish of who? that's right - the dirty Huns... All I'm saying is; follow the fermented cabbage and also i am not an internet crank

lurk 182
04-03-2009, 07:24 PM
alright you two, that's enough. sansou already ruined my version of the formation of the salton sea, and now this. if i wanted facts i would go to a library. keep it scary.

WaterBound
04-04-2009, 07:12 AM

FYI...

All right I will answer your so-called contentions. But hell no I am not going to create paragraphs or thoroughly edit this **** toward any kind of legal standard. Especially since you are a lawyer. Now I did not call you an Internet crackpot or any kind of insult. I assume you are just so offended by my accusations that you feel justified in your rebuttals and attacks. No worries man it is no skin off my back. I am not tripping one bit. Your field is practicing law in the state of California or however many other states or nations you are licensed in. My field is directly international politics and historical research. You can site all of the trade sanctions and agreements you want. For a fact Hyundai and many other South Korean firms have factories in the North. And for a fact there is not enough fiscal capital to even begin to regulate your International legal agreements in regards to the leverage exercised by South Korean firms via North Korean factories. Textiles being among the LEAST traceable and therefore less identifiable for exportation ban. Did you really think that US customs actually checks every single shipping container that comes into the country? Good lord please tell me that you do not believe that? Because the US doesn’t even inspect 5% of all containers coming into this country. No one knows how many things have labels that say Made in the USA that were actually made somewhere else and shipped in. Cuban cigars are banned from importation but they are EVERYWHERE in the US. There is also the political aspect. I assume you are familiar with the Korean American community in the US. A decade ago I read a Korean American Coalition article about how to compete with the future Mainland Chinese business threat. Basically the article went into detail about how Cheap Chinese labor would crush South Korea in the next 20-30 years if nothing is done to increase their exports. Don’t you know your Korean History man??? Some Native South Koreans hate the Chinese! Why do you think that South Korea is the only East Asian nation WITHOUT a Chinatown??? Basic logistical, physical and geographical constraints have ALWAYS facilitated CONTRABAND across warring or hostile states. Even though there have always been laws and agreements in place that limit CONTRABAND and other illegal substances. These laws clearly DO NOT prevent their existence. Everybody always trades locally and that trade is a definite contribution to South Korea’s industries and helps facilitate the production of its US EXPORTS. You live in Southern California. It is illegal to enter the US without some kind of identified clearance. However you see illegal immigrants EVERYWHERE in southern California. Now wouldn’t it be CRACKPOT to say there are no illegal immigrants from around the world in the US because of the Legal Statutes or state that it was patently false. Like a slick lawyer you cover your *** trying to say I am wrong but only stating that I am wrong based upon the same legal standard that bans drugs from importation, but actually fails in restricting its importation and aiding of terrorist and other rogue nations. Well that is exactly the same kind of argument that you just made. But do not worry I am not laughing at you even though your logic is rather silly. It is like saying that statistics on drug use is accurate. No one really knows the volume of any kind of illegal activities. However there were recent activities that shut down joint operations. Last December North Korea interfered with South Korean trucks from continuing CROSS-BORDER ECONOMIC RELATIONS. South Korea in turn began suspending and recalling South Korean employees in Northern factories. So yeah things may have temporarily changed we shall see. However you have to go to North Korea to see the factories. I was shocked when I saw the area for the LARGEST and MOST ADVANCED industrial park in North Korea. That was Hyundai by the way. Now if you are familiar with South Korean history then you know the long struggle against democracy and especially unions and workers’ rights. Hyundai and many other South Korean companies built and operated factories in the North in order to compete with the low wage competition from China. You see they have NO ECONOMIC choice for the future without exploiting cheap North Korean labor and natural resources. Now you mention North Korea’s largest venues for military technology and goods. Now I do not know why you mention the LOW VOLUME players like the French and Russians. THE CHINESE SUPPLY THE BULK OF THE DPRK’S military trade. Now the French and the Russians are not stupid enough to supply North Korea with plans for a Nuclear Bomb. They got it from China. Are you keeping up with me SANSOU, are you learning anything yet??? Especially in small arms trade CHINA DOMINATES the world AK-47 market. Kalashnikov PUBLICLY ATTACKS THE CHINESE for mass-producing his design. You should know, because you are a lawyer. Remember President Clinton banned the importation of Chinese munitions and weapons into the US because they were so damn CHEAP and RELIABLE. They are so reliable that the United Nations M-16s are made in China. SO SANSOU don’t be trolling chief. Tracking arms and WMD are in my field, NOT YOURS. I have seen genocide hotspots around the world, while you read your stats and believe the world is so transparent. You read the talk. What about getting out of your suit and doing some grassroots field work for a change. Then you will understand how multidimensional the world is and that instead of reading about your lies. You should GO TO NORTH KOREA YOURSELF. You are at least correct about the missile technology. I even personally actually mention this in my first post. DUH 2 and 3 stage ballistic missiles. That is the key. What did you think those missiles would not include some kind of WMD payload??? And yes North Korea sells International CONTRABAND. WE ALL KNOW THIS. They have in their arsenal ALL the STATED weapons of mass destruction. It seems rather obvious and credible that a rogue nation who has sold international contraband in the past, and who is so desperate for food. BOTH OF US pointed that fact out DUH! Since they are so desperate for food and goods they would sell anything they could IN THEIR ARSENAL. Especially WMDs, which are the most profitable. You mention their Latin American military relations. Again that crap is for political bluff. They are so desperate for food and International allies, that they would sell to ANYONE. Even the US if we were buyers. The ONLY REAL ALLY North Korea has is CHINA. I know International relations are complicated; an enemy is your best friend against the greater collective of enemies. In fact CHINA supplies the MAJORITY of foodstuffs to North Korea both officially and unofficially, although most of it is rationed to the military. Which has one of the largest standing armies in the world. Now WMDs are MY FIELD. It is really EASY to make biological and chemical weapons. I will NOT disclose that information here. It is not so easy to make the weapons grade materials, uranium and plutonium, necessary to make a nuclear bomb. It takes huge centrifuges. Or at least it used to. The North Koreans and Pakistanis developed micro-centrifuges to enrich their uranium. This new process makes it economically and logistically feasible for any small or poor nation to be able to process weapons grade materials. The Pakistanis say they invented it, but other sources claim that North Korea invented it. In any case one thing is FACTUAL. Scientists collaborated between both nuclear projects in order to compound their capabilities. And they succeeded in creating nuclear weapons based on Chinese bomb designs, not French or Russian. Oh and it is not the rice they want to buy SILLY. It is the heating and industrial oil that is the lifeline to their nation. If we lifted the embargo on oil they could have the industrial capacity to feed her people. We don’t because that totalitarian regime would only funnel the majority of the benefits towards military endeavors. Man you really don’t seem to know much about East Asian history or politics. You definitely know squat about arms and military technology. So in the end you can call me a crackpot, but don’t attack my facts without knowing what you are talking about. And do not bother citing statistical trade BS when really you don’t understand the fundamental dynamics of East Asia.

tacklejunkie
04-04-2009, 08:05 AM
So when does N. Korea start the third world war?
Looks like we're well on our way..
and China backs them? Uh oh..

Don't forget guys, meet me at the confluence when the world goes down and we'll get a fishing regime started!

City Dad
04-04-2009, 10:19 AM
All right I will answer your so-called contentions. But hell no I am not going to create paragraphs or thoroughly edit this **** toward any kind of legal standard. Especially since you are a lawyer. Now I did not call you an Internet crackpot or any kind of insult. I assume you are just so offended by my accusations that you feel justified in your rebuttals and attacks. No worries man it is no skin off my back. I am not tripping one bit. Your field is practicing law in the state of California or however many other states or nations you are licensed in. My field is directly international politics and historical research. You can site all of the trade sanctions and agreements you want. For a fact Hyundai and many other South Korean firms have factories in the North. And for a fact there is not enough fiscal capital to even begin to regulate your International legal agreements in regards to the leverage exercised by South Korean firms via North Korean factories. Textiles being among the LEAST traceable and therefore less identifiable for exportation ban. Did you really think that US customs actually checks every single shipping container that comes into the country? Good lord please tell me that you do not believe that? Because the US doesn’t even inspect 5% of all containers coming into this country. No one knows how many things have labels that say Made in the USA that were actually made somewhere else and shipped in. Cuban cigars are banned from importation but they are EVERYWHERE in the US. There is also the political aspect. I assume you are familiar with the Korean American community in the US. A decade ago I read a Korean American Coalition article about how to compete with the future Mainland Chinese business threat. Basically the article went into detail about how Cheap Chinese labor would crush South Korea in the next 20-30 years if nothing is done to increase their exports. Don’t you know your Korean History man??? Some Native South Koreans hate the Chinese! Why do you think that South Korea is the only East Asian nation WITHOUT a Chinatown??? Basic logistical, physical and geographical constraints have ALWAYS facilitated CONTRABAND across warring or hostile states. Even though there have always been laws and agreements in place that limit CONTRABAND and other illegal substances. These laws clearly DO NOT prevent their existence. Everybody always trades locally and that trade is a definite contribution to South Korea’s industries and helps facilitate the production of its US EXPORTS. You live in Southern California. It is illegal to enter the US without some kind of identified clearance. However you see illegal immigrants EVERYWHERE in southern California. Now wouldn’t it be CRACKPOT to say there are no illegal immigrants from around the world in the US because of the Legal Statutes or state that it was patently false. Like a slick lawyer you cover your *** trying to say I am wrong but only stating that I am wrong based upon the same legal standard that bans drugs from importation, but actually fails in restricting its importation and aiding of terrorist and other rogue nations. Well that is exactly the same kind of argument that you just made. But do not worry I am not laughing at you even though your logic is rather silly. It is like saying that statistics on drug use is accurate. No one really knows the volume of any kind of illegal activities. However there were recent activities that shut down joint operations. Last December North Korea interfered with South Korean trucks from continuing CROSS-BORDER ECONOMIC RELATIONS. South Korea in turn began suspending and recalling South Korean employees in Northern factories. So yeah things may have temporarily changed we shall see. However you have to go to North Korea to see the factories. I was shocked when I saw the area for the LARGEST and MOST ADVANCED industrial park in North Korea. That was Hyundai by the way. Now if you are familiar with South Korean history then you know the long struggle against democracy and especially unions and workers’ rights. Hyundai and many other South Korean companies built and operated factories in the North in order to compete with the low wage competition from China. You see they have NO ECONOMIC choice for the future without exploiting cheap North Korean labor and natural resources. Now you mention North Korea’s largest venues for military technology and goods. Now I do not know why you mention the LOW VOLUME players like the French and Russians. THE CHINESE SUPPLY THE BULK OF THE DPRK’S military trade. Now the French and the Russians are not stupid enough to supply North Korea with plans for a Nuclear Bomb. They got it from China. Are you keeping up with me SANSOU, are you learning anything yet??? Especially in small arms trade CHINA DOMINATES the world AK-47 market. Kalashnikov PUBLICLY ATTACKS THE CHINESE for mass-producing his design. You should know, because you are a lawyer. Remember President Clinton banned the importation of Chinese munitions and weapons into the US because they were so damn CHEAP and RELIABLE. They are so reliable that the United Nations M-16s are made in China. SO SANSOU don’t be trolling chief. Tracking arms and WMD are in my field, NOT YOURS. I have seen genocide hotspots around the world, while you read your stats and believe the world is so transparent. You read the talk. What about getting out of your suit and doing some grassroots field work for a change. Then you will understand how multidimensional the world is and that instead of reading about your lies. You should GO TO NORTH KOREA YOURSELF. You are at least correct about the missile technology. I even personally actually mention this in my first post. DUH 2 and 3 stage ballistic missiles. That is the key. What did you think those missiles would not include some kind of WMD payload??? And yes North Korea sells International CONTRABAND. WE ALL KNOW THIS. They have in their arsenal ALL the STATED weapons of mass destruction. It seems rather obvious and credible that a rogue nation who has sold international contraband in the past, and who is so desperate for food. BOTH OF US pointed that fact out DUH! Since they are so desperate for food and goods they would sell anything they could IN THEIR ARSENAL. Especially WMDs, which are the most profitable. You mention their Latin American military relations. Again that crap is for political bluff. They are so desperate for food and International allies, that they would sell to ANYONE. Even the US if we were buyers. The ONLY REAL ALLY North Korea has is CHINA. I know International relations are complicated; an enemy is your best friend against the greater collective of enemies. In fact CHINA supplies the MAJORITY of foodstuffs to North Korea both officially and unofficially, although most of it is rationed to the military. Which has one of the largest standing armies in the world. Now WMDs are MY FIELD. It is really EASY to make biological and chemical weapons. I will NOT disclose that information here. It is not so easy to make the weapons grade materials, uranium and plutonium, necessary to make a nuclear bomb. It takes huge centrifuges. Or at least it used to. The North Koreans and Pakistanis developed micro-centrifuges to enrich their uranium. This new process makes it economically and logistically feasible for any small or poor nation to be able to process weapons grade materials. The Pakistanis say they invented it, but other sources claim that North Korea invented it. In any case one thing is FACTUAL. Scientists collaborated between both nuclear projects in order to compound their capabilities. And they succeeded in creating nuclear weapons based on Chinese bomb designs, not French or Russian. Oh and it is not the rice they want to buy SILLY. It is the heating and industrial oil that is the lifeline to their nation. If we lifted the embargo on oil they could have the industrial capacity to feed her people. We don’t because that totalitarian regime would only funnel the majority of the benefits towards military endeavors. Man you really don’t seem to know much about East Asian history or politics. You definitely know squat about arms and military technology. So in the end you can call me a crackpot, but don’t attack my facts without knowing what you are talking about. And do not bother citing statistical trade BS when really you don’t understand the fundamental dynamics of East Asia.

ahmen to that brother... it's like the last time i was trapped near the inner circle of fault and I turned to the white knight and said "Can you hide in the ground like a little brown potato with all of you eyes that see everything in the earth and sky?" and before we knew it the entire spectrum of evelutionary thought collapsed upon the hearth of our makers brow with the roar of a dove and a shattering silence. There are times, and there are days when a real rain will come and wash all of the filth off of the street and I will be there clutching a sack of re-posessed vipers spinning to infinity as the universe expands to fill the void of an infants imagination. To be sure, we all dance with robots and this is in no way dependant upon the tidal pull of the moon. No, I alone stand where the ahses of history have collected, their grim countenacne written in the ghastly pall of funerary onraments. and around my head circle a thousand beautiful deaths, and un-ending procession of typewriters and pine boughs. NO! posterity will be our huzzah and must not forget all of the sacrifices our shoelaces have accounted for. you men, you beasts that quence the fire of your pernicious rage with purple fountains issuing from you veins - can you see old age and mortality comming on low with a knife and a gleam about the eye like some distant wind? NO! It has been written in watermellon sugar. ****-a-doodle-do! Yumpin' yimminy!!! We bake the cookies of discontent in our own reality and never stop to wonder at the magnificent flags all bound up in glory and naked befor the altar of indifference? Or would you know the length and heft your own chain? Oh, but he was a tight-fisted hand at the grindstone! A squeezing, wrenching, grasping, clutching, covetous old sinner! Hard and sharp as flint from which no steel had ever struck out generous fire. and soon we will have the reports from the head-shrinker panles which like the poverty panels told us that some men are starving downstaris, they will tell us that some men are starving upstairs and then everything will be forgotten until the next little emotional little murder or city burning and then they will assemble again and utter their dull little expectant words, bur their hands and disappear like turds donw a flushing pot it really seems that they don't care so long as the as the balance board is maintained and those littel heasshrinkers slashing their magic aces conning us with words saying this is so because your mother had a clubfoot and your father drank and a chicken tinkled in your mouth when you were three years old and therefore you are a punchpress operator everything but the truth which is simply tha tsome men feel bad because like is bad for them the way it is and that it could easly be made better but no the headshrinkers with their mechanistic baulbes that will some day be proven completely false they will continue to tell uys that we are all mad and they will be well paid to do so. we're just not taking it. rememeber the songs in a nutshell if waterbound is crazy then so am eye!!! and we would do well to heed his good words of useful knowlege for they are clearly totally sane!

sansou
04-04-2009, 10:35 AM
CD,

You had me at:

"Can you hide in the ground like a little brown potato with all of you eyes that see everything in the earth and sky?"

Word brotha.

WaterBound
04-04-2009, 01:09 PM
ahmen to that brother... it's like the last time i was trapped near the inner circle of fault and I turned to the white knight and said "Can you hide in the ground like a little brown potato with all of you eyes that see everything in the earth and sky?" and before we knew it the entire spectrum of evelutionary thought collapsed upon the hearth of our makers brow with the roar of a dove and a shattering silence. There are times, and there are days when a real rain will come and wash all of the filth off of the street and I will be there clutching a sack of re-posessed vipers spinning to infinity as the universe expands to fill the void of an infants imagination. To be sure, we all dance with robots and this is in no way dependant upon the tidal pull of the moon. No, I alone stand where the ahses of history have collected, their grim countenacne written in the ghastly pall of funerary onraments. and around my head circle a thousand beautiful deaths, and un-ending procession of typewriters and pine boughs. NO! posterity will be our huzzah and must not forget all of the sacrifices our shoelaces have accounted for. you men, you beasts that quence the fire of your pernicious rage with purple fountains issuing from you veins - can you see old age and mortality comming on low with a knife and a gleam about the eye like some distant wind? NO! It has been written in watermellon sugar. ****-a-doodle-do! Yumpin' yimminy!!! We bake the cookies of discontent in our own reality and never stop to wonder at the magnificent flags all bound up in glory and naked befor the altar of indifference? Or would you know the length and heft your own chain? Oh, but he was a tight-fisted hand at the grindstone! A squeezing, wrenching, grasping, clutching, covetous old sinner! Hard and sharp as flint from which no steel had ever struck out generous fire. and soon we will have the reports from the head-shrinker panles which like the poverty panels told us that some men are starving downstaris, they will tell us that some men are starving upstairs and then everything will be forgotten until the next little emotional little murder or city burning and then they will assemble again and utter their dull little expectant words, bur their hands and disappear like turds donw a flushing pot it really seems that they don't care so long as the as the balance board is maintained and those littel heasshrinkers slashing their magic aces conning us with words saying this is so because your mother had a clubfoot and your father drank and a chicken tinkled in your mouth when you were three years old and therefore you are a punchpress operator everything but the truth which is simply tha tsome men feel bad because like is bad for them the way it is and that it could easly be made better but no the headshrinkers with their mechanistic baulbes that will some day be proven completely false they will continue to tell uys that we are all mad and they will be well paid to do so. we're just not taking it. rememeber the songs in a nutshell if waterbound is crazy then so am eye!!! and we would do well to heed his good words of useful knowlege for they are clearly totally sane!

Whatever your smoking can I have some??? That **** sounded DEEP, then stupid, then DEEP, then lame and then sarcastically hilarious. I give you props man. Genius in an idiot-savant sort of way.

Atlaua
04-04-2009, 06:20 PM

Sounds like someone went to the Parker Brothers School of International Relations....

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3699/collage18.jpg

trashetanush
04-04-2009, 09:57 PM
Heres the story if anyones intrested. I didn't bother reading those long Paragraphs you guys wrote. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_nkorea_missile

basscatcher
04-04-2009, 11:27 PM
see lurk 182 like i said before they tested the missle over countries and looked what happened acouple hours ago they tested it shooting over s korea and japan.

God BLess

basscatcher

WaterBound
04-05-2009, 05:50 AM
[QUOTE=Atlaua;328297]Sounds like someone went to the Parker Brothers School of International Relations....

The textbook International Analyst-holes have completely misinterpreted East Asia for over 150 years. Dr Williams who is a professor of political science and former US diplomat was describing an incident once during the seven days war. Both ambassadors from Israel and Egypt were in a state of war. They were at a US embassy overseas. They could not for political reasons acknowledge each other. To avoid confrontation she had to kick her lipstick down the hall and hope for the Egyptian ambassador to help a lady in distress. He took the bait and followed the lipstick down the hall just in time to avoid the Israeli ambassador. Everyone knew what was happening. It was a stupid little accident created to avoid political confrontation between two representatives of warring states. Now Dr Williams told me that the Egyptian ambassador told her she was brilliant. You see in politics and hence international relations, there is so much political BS. Just like the legal system. That it does not matter what really happened. Just what appears to happen. Both ambassadors got a glimpse of each other at the other end of the hall. Both ambassadors were actually FRIENDS in real life. However they had to appear hostile when representing their governments. It is all a political stage. That incident was FACTUAL REAL WORLD INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS in action. So your game board actually fits the real world BS scenario. Especially how we have been handling things. Now another old professor of mine Dr Hazlett who was a former military analyst for the CIA told me of at least one reason she lost faith in the objectiveness of the CIA. They actually have in place, RIGHT NOW, a plan to INVADE CHINA. They have been planning this for over 60 years. However none of them could explain how to administrate it. Logistically it is IMPOSSIBLE for the US to occupy China long-term. It is larger than WWII Europe and Japan combined. It also has a larger population. Our fates are mostly decided by analysts now. Some decisions great and some others tragic. That is life, but I really want to understand International Politics so please tell me what your school taught you? Skip the foreplay and the second wind. I am already on my 3rd cigarette and am about ready to bolt.

Atlaua
04-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Skip the foreplay and the second wind. I am already on my 3rd cigarette and am about ready to bolt.

Must be sad to have the endurance of a rabbit....:Dancing Banana:

With credentials and experience like yours, I am sure we could fit you in a late-night radio talkshow (http://www.coasttocoastam.com) somewhere.

Incidentally, I am not terribly interested in the trysts of ambassadors who typically only serve during the term of the administration which appointed them. As I am sure you know, it is the career diplomats of state departments who get things done.

CIA analysts are not objective? You don't say! Could it be that Directors are appointed and confirmed by the Executive and Legislative branches? Or could it be that we expect analysts to provide varying and opposing points-of-view when it comes to their intelligence estimates? Yes, the CIA influences foreign policy decisions, and not always to our country's benefit. But in regards to your "China Plan", I'd bet a shiny penny that the Commander in Chief will rely on other resources like the National Security Agency, Defense Intelligence Agency, and Cable News Network before sending troops down Tiananmen Square.

City Dad
04-05-2009, 10:03 AM
...tell me what your school taught you?

oops. you tipped your hand, kido. No grown-ups ever say that.

tpfishnfool
04-05-2009, 10:07 AM
Waterbound, aka ''long winded blow hard'' , Try going fishing bro.. Life is to short to worry about all this crap you or I cannot control.

City Dad
04-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Waterbound, aka ''long winded blow hard'' , Try going fishing bro.. Life is to short to worry about all this crap you or I cannot control.

Aw, cut the kid some slack tpfishinfool. It's very common for a youngster to develope a sense of intelectual superiority when they begin college. The exposure to ideas new to them gives him or her the false sense that they are in possesion of knowledge exlusive to only them and the professors they amdmire/love. In time he or she will realize that the very father/mother figures they venerate can be - and often are - completely wrong. Let us hope that WaterBound not be too slow in learning by degrees the difference between knowlege and wisdom.

tpfishnfool
04-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Well said CD. I have a Daughter in her third year and yes I know exactly what you are talking about.

sktruth
04-05-2009, 09:32 PM
waterbound, i liked the insight.
Have you read John Perkins, Confessions os an economic hitman? The book is outstanding. I highle recommend it if you haven't yet. If you would like to borrow a copy, shoot me a pm. I really think you will greatly enjoy it.
tight lines

basscatcher
04-06-2009, 03:55 PM
waterbound, i liked the insight.
Have you read John Perkins, Confessions os an economic hitman? The book is outstanding. I highle recommend it if you haven't yet. If you would like to borrow a copy, shoot me a pm. I really think you will greatly enjoy it.
tight lines

i meet that guy acouple times. i read the book about his childhood. very intresting and very good.

BIGRED KILLA
04-06-2009, 04:08 PM
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk274/sansou/kim20jong20il.jpg

Love the hair, hope ya win!

Toodles,

Sansou

Hey Rich you looooooooook sooo goooooooooooood with your hair grown out but where is the team 57 shirt.

Bigred

SOUTHPAWSTICK
04-06-2009, 07:24 PM
The Obama administration is too kissy kissy with these terrorist nations. Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, the taliban. These people want to cut our heads of and kill our children and Obama is trying to make peace with them. They are laughing at us. The U.N. didn't even do anything after the missle launch. North Korea will keep testing missles until they fire one and it hits the West Coast. Then what.

DarkShadow
04-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Who needs courses in history and international relations when you have astute analysis like these on message boards.

God bless the USA, and God bless the Interwebs.

sansou
04-06-2009, 11:05 PM
I'd play "kissy kissy" with Sarkozy's wife anyday....

Have you seen her?

Ooooh la la!!

WaterBound
04-07-2009, 03:02 AM
Must be sad to have the endurance of a rabbit....:Dancing Banana:

With credentials and experience like yours, I am sure we could fit you in a late-night radio talkshow (http://www.coasttocoastam.com) somewhere.

Incidentally, I am not terribly interested in the trysts of ambassadors who typically only serve during the term of the administration which appointed them. As I am sure you know, it is the career diplomats of state departments who get things done.

CIA analysts are not objective? You don't say! Could it be that Directors are appointed and confirmed by the Executive and Legislative branches? Or could it be that we expect analysts to provide varying and opposing points-of-view when it comes to their intelligence estimates? Yes, the CIA influences foreign policy decisions, and not always to our country's benefit. But in regards to your "China Plan", I'd bet a shiny penny that the Commander in Chief will rely on other resources like the National Security Agency, Defense Intelligence Agency, and Cable News Network before sending troops down Tiananmen Square.

Duh if you read my credentials from another post, then you would have seen that I used to be a producer for KPFK 90.7FM the Pacifica Foundation. Our show was Aziatik Rhythmz conducted by the API Collective. I told you STOP the messing around with OBVIOUS crap. Are we next going to get into L/D? Since you say I am as quick as a rabbit, please do not be as SLOW as a turtle. I mentioned getting to the point and here you are telling me what I already told YOU! That the US CAN NEVER CONQUER & CONTROL China.

WaterBound
04-07-2009, 03:12 AM
oops. you tipped your hand, kido. No grown-ups ever say that.

Hmm really??? When I was speaking with Samuel Ting the Nobel Prize winner for his work on J-particle theory he mentioned all the great professors he had that helped get him to where he was today. He specifically mentioned falling in love with basic physics. So your logic has a definite pattern. This time drop the savant part. However to be TOTALLY HONEST, I am flattered that you still think I am a youngster. It is like that feeling when I still get carded at the store for getting cigarettes. I tell them certain people just look young for too long until they quickly look too old, hahahaa. Thanks for making me feel young again. It has been a while.

WaterBound
04-07-2009, 03:23 AM

Since you think I blow hard, I am definitely not any kind of bro, brother relation or any other type of homosexual fetish you desire. LOL!!! But in any case your thoughts reminded me of the ancient Chinese sage Lao Tzu. He said that it was the wise man that spends his time in the solitude of the mountains fishing and the unwise man who desires the intricate bureaucracy of political administration and all of its intrigues.

WaterBound
04-07-2009, 03:40 AM
Aw, cut the kid some slack tpfishinfool. It's very common for a youngster to develope a sense of intelectual superiority when they begin college. The exposure to ideas new to them gives him or her the false sense that they are in possesion of knowledge exlusive to only them and the professors they amdmire/love. In time he or she will realize that the very father/mother figures they venerate can be - and often are - completely wrong. Let us hope that WaterBound not be too slow in learning by degrees the difference between knowlege and wisdom.

From what you wrote so far it is clear you have a little bank of facts, knowledge. As well as a lack of synthesis, wisdom. Everything good YOU LEARNED, you LEARNED from someone else! That person passed you knowledge in hopes you would achieve wisdom. Your teacher was also taught by another teacher all the way from the innovator themselves. All the knowledge in the world right now was passed down from teachers who compile data and pass it to the next generation. All the knowledge in the world right now is a collective of humanities greatest and worst treasures. So you say teachers - and often are - completely wrong??? That would put humanities collective at a negative growth rate and defy the course of man's sociological evolution, history. Especially from the contemporary scope. Of course many things in the past have been taught wrongly. But if MOST things as you assert were conveyed by wrong professors, surely we could not have advanced to such a present technologically advanced civilization. The more you type the more your autistic side emerges. But again thanks for the compliment. You can call me kid anytime. Wouldn't it be funny that it turns out that you are YOUNGER THAN ME!!!!

WaterBound
04-07-2009, 03:41 AM
Well said CD. I have a Daughter in her third year and yes I know exactly what you are talking about.

$100 bucks says she is WAY smarter than you! If you were a good dad, then she would be wouldn't she???

WaterBound
04-07-2009, 04:13 AM

On second thought part of what you said is so so so so so true!!! When kids begin their Bachelor's studies they feel since they are legally adults that they know everything they need to know to make it in the world. It is the classic Socrates scenario. Socrates was such a great and humble man that he knew there was never enough to learn. Therefore he always proclaimed to know nothing. But he readily attacked anyone bold enough to claim to know anything. Things change for the kids a bit when they reach grad school. However the truth really is school is school and not the world most of us can stay in. Real world experience is the only thing that will get you through towards mastering whatever craft or field you choose. Whatever fancy school you went to may have sounded good on paper, but now you got to back it up in the real world. And to be sure I am going to quote KongFuTzu-Confucious-"The day we stop learning is the day we die." Think about it YOUNG ONE. I can be the kid and you can be the YOUNG ONE at least until you demonstrate some higher intelligence. Seriously teachers are mostly wrong. You got to admit you stepped into it on that one. You may have meant only paid public school teachers, however you can see your lack of wisdom because your words pertain to so many people whom are certainly more intelligent than yourself to put above. Talk about arrogance, your claims on wisdom just don't hold water when you say such stupid things.

PUDD MASTER BAITER
04-07-2009, 07:42 AM
Here is the real bull ****. China who we have made into a super power by buying all there cheap stuff like tennis shoes clothing ect. Now have a big say even in our econimy should put there pressure with this regime and put a stop to there bs. They are the only power that can pull this off.if there a conflict with the free country and north korea china will be the biggest loser.

Atlaua
04-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Duh if you read my credentials from another post, then you would have seen that I used to be a producer for KPFK 90.7FM the Pacifica Foundation. Our show was Aziatik Rhythmz conducted by the API Collective. I told you STOP the messing around with OBVIOUS crap. Are we next going to get into L/D? Since you say I am as quick as a rabbit, please do not be as SLOW as a turtle. I mentioned getting to the point and here you are telling me what I already told YOU! That the US CAN NEVER CONQUER & CONTROL China.

Mixed metaphors + Xanax withdrawl = More fun than a CNN Crossfire episode.

Yeah, obvious cr*p - you know, like the outcome of a Sino-American Conflict. Thanks for the enlightenment.

WaterBound
04-09-2009, 02:49 AM
Here is the real bull ****. China who we have made into a super power by buying all there cheap stuff like tennis shoes clothing ect. Now have a big say even in our econimy should put there pressure with this regime and put a stop to there bs. They are the only power that can pull this off.if there a conflict with the free country and north korea china will be the biggest loser.

That is so true! The Chinese communists gave North Korea a nuclear bomb design and with their aid have allowed this despotic regime to flourish into the present international monster. North Korea doesn't want to be controlled by any body. However we cannot afford to keep international peace alone. China needs to assert its role in international affairs and contribute more to global stability. Which includes checks on the proliferation of arms and technology. It is so sad because really the North Koreans themselves have been suffering under this totalitarian regime. This is really not about North Korea but the shift in geopolitics. Soon other small nations will engage in the Weapons of Mass Destruction race. Each seeking political power to leverage their trading positions. Then the world will really discover that chemical and biological weapons are economically more feasible. If that happens then one attack could exterminate the entire population of mainland China or any other country. The problem will be containing the spread of the pathogens.

WaterBound
04-09-2009, 02:59 AM
Mixed metaphors + Xanax withdrawl = More fun than a CNN Crossfire episode.

Yeah, obvious cr*p - you know, like the outcome of a Sino-American Conflict. Thanks for the enlightenment.

If I had not enlightened/entertained you then at least you got a laugh. That is something nice in this global economic meltdown. I helped my neighbor move out the other day. Riverside County is becoming a ghost town of empty housing communities. I don't think they are going to laugh for a long long time again.

guest007
04-09-2009, 02:19 PM
The Chinese communists gave North Korea a nuclear bomb design and with their aid have allowed this despotic regime to flourish into the present international monster.
Total bull$hit. North Korea is as much a thorn in China's side as it is for us. China gives them aid so that they don't get a flood of immigrants crossing their border looking for food.
And your dead wrong on NK's nuclear technology. They got most of the vital tech. needed for bomb making from Pakistan. Saying that China gave NK a nuclear bomb design is very mis-informed and dangerous.

WaterBound
04-10-2009, 05:31 AM
Total bull$hit. North Korea is as much a thorn in China's side as it is for us. China gives them aid so that they don't get a flood of immigrants crossing their border looking for food.
And your dead wrong on NK's nuclear technology. They got most of the vital tech. needed for bomb making from Pakistan. Saying that China gave NK a nuclear bomb design is very mis-informed and dangerous.

I see what you are trying to say, but I disagree on some points. China claims that it and North Korea are as close as "lips and teeth". This is an old skool description of their relationship. As I stated earlier China cannot fully control North Korea and they even have a history of conflict. Even with this history of conflict North Korea's only real international ally is China. China is moving away from communist policies towards capitalism and western civilization. They certainly DO NOT want North Korea to make any trouble that could hinder their political and economic progress. This really is a thorn in everyone's side. However the FACT remains North Korea can only maintain its military through Chinese aid, mostly foodstuffs now. Most of the aid is siphoned directly to the military. Are the Chinese stupid enough to give the North Koreans current advanced weapons? Hell no, especially after they keep antagonizing Japan and the US. However we must remember that it was reported to the United Nations when investigating the Pakistan's Abdul Qadeer Khan, that Pakistan not only had a Chinese nuclear bomb design, but they were marketing it for sale around the globe. Once exposed Khan himself has since been under house arrest for proliferating nuclear weapons technology. China has been trying to strengthen border ties with both North Korea and Pakistan for decades. Pakistan as an obvious check against India and North Korea against Japan and the US. China actually facilitated the first trade exchanges between the two. But again who cares it is not like the crude bomb design itself was really tipping the scale. It was the ability to enrich uranium that was the key. Now as I stated before there is controversy over who actually invented the gas micro centrifuges. Pakistan was the first to be exposed, but soon it was clear that North Korea has been investing in R&D for weapons of mass destruction since its very inception. The Japanese Navy tested a nuclear device in North Korea before the end of WWII. North Korea instantly knew it had to keep pace and has been trying to procure this technology since its inception. You see the gas micro centrifuges are the KEY to making weapons grade uranium and plutonium out of uranium as plutonium does not naturally occur. North Korea has some of the highest hydro electric power reserves in the world. This surplus of energy even is transmitted to Manchuria. Before the gas micro centrifuges were invented it really took huge massive centrifuges, particle accelerators, and energy to produce the weapons grade materials. The biggest one in the world is a UN project in France. These installations had to be so massive that it was always very easy to detect them. It also took a lot of resources and energy to even commit to the R&D necessary to facilitate a working weapon. I feel China gave BOTH North Korea and Pakistan the designs for a nuclear bomb. However this is nothing special because to actually make a nuclear bomb is VERY easy. The difficult part was always in enriching the uranium. Anyone can make a crude nuclear device. It is not hard. The key concepts to understand are that we need the input of energy to cause fission or splitting of atoms, then a natural chain reaction gives off extreme energy when fusion occurs. Imagine a combustion engine if you will. We use electricity to give us energy to spark the ignition of the air/fuel mixture in the chamber. Now we do not get energy from igniting the mixture, but the recombination into exhaust gases. Same concept. The Chain reaction is also expressed in photonics, lasers. An RF generator basically emits enough radiation in the light box itself to amplify the photons according to equal phase, frequency and wavelength. It is the chain reaction stimulated by the radiation that amplifies the photons. Now that Pakistan and North Korea use gas micro centrifuges that are small and easily hidden, any small nation can make these. But then again you still need a long range delivery system to extend the reach of your political influence. That is what North Korea is doing right now, improving its long range capabilities. As of now they still need a lot of work to improve not only the accuracy but the reliability of their missiles. China helped support this monster for obvious historical and political reasons of self interest. However China is growing as a world power only because of its RELATIONSHIP with the US and world economies. It is mutually beneficial, as long as trade balances don't get out of balance like now. China needs to assert its International role in global and especially regional conflicts. We cannot economically remain solvent if we are burdened with the main task of maintaining global stability. We are fighting two foreign wars, we don't need a third one. If our economy goes down, you had better believe that without the US buying their products China will get hit hard as well. If it truly is a relationship then China should start showing some more International good will beyond strategic third world allies.

http://www.usnews.com/articles/news/world/2009/01/02/why-china-helped-countries-like-pakistan-north-korea-build-nuclear-bombs.html