PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip Perris today Sunday 3-29

Pete Marino
03-29-2009, 05:20 PM
I had a trip to Perris today...
Today the weather was absolutely beautiful..very little wind until the afternoon, Mostly sunny sky and the bass bit good in the morning...
They didnt bit too well in the afternoon because there were ALOT of pleasure boaters and jet skiers out there...
No pics today but my client John caught 7 and I caught 9.

Johns biggest was 4 lbs and my biggest was 6 1/2 lbs... I also had a 5 1/2 lber to go with it.. :Smile:
He told me that he wanted to learn the deep water stuff because he has only fished shallow for the most part. And learn he did....he couldnt believe his eyes when we both made a cast and I told him that we were both gonna catch one and it happened. Double hookup... :Smile::Smile:
The bit was as I said slower then it has been.. The bass were definetly more spread out today because of the amount of boats on the water... But when we did find them grouped up..they would bite good.
The bite really started to slow down around noon... I thin we only caught one afternoon....Thats the way it goes sometimes....
He had a blast and told me that he cant wait to get out on his own and try the techniques he learned today...

All bass were caught in 30-40 ft.

Pete

PeteMarinoGuideService.com
(909) 510 5679

basscatcher
03-29-2009, 07:10 PM
why no pics pete. good job out thier.

God Bless

basscatcher

Pete Marino
03-29-2009, 08:24 PM
John just didnt want any pics. He was doing the trip for the knowledge of the deep bite. He wasnt interested in Pics...so none were taken..

Pete

Socal Bassman
03-29-2009, 09:58 PM
Good job out there as usual. BTW, did you try hitting the dam when the bite slowed down? There was a decent shallow bite yesterday afternoon.

Pete Marino
03-30-2009, 09:10 AM
Ive known about the bite at the dam for about a month but those fish are much smaller then the prespawners out in deep water...
There are a few nice ones on the dam but the numbers of bigger bass are on the outside..
Most of my clients have been wanting to learn the deep stuff so weve been staying in the depths..

Pete