PDA

View Full Version : "Leggular" Roll Call on FNN

smokinflies
03-29-2009, 12:23 AM
ROLL CALL!!!

how many anglers here on FNN considers themselves a leggular?

Ifishtoolittle
03-29-2009, 01:05 AM
only in the summer lol!

josh626
03-29-2009, 07:55 AM
I am. I'm the kid who always fishes the middle lake. Im going today as a matter of fact

Asecino420
03-29-2009, 02:48 PM
leggular....im learning im learning.hahaha...eh i like to fish.
i was there this morning...bright and early.

beaner
03-29-2009, 06:51 PM
I am acually a member of the unemployed club at the lake, so i am there every day!!!

fishboy93
03-29-2009, 07:57 PM
ive never been to legg. haha. where is legg located?

Asecino420
03-30-2009, 02:24 PM
haha unemployed...yup...same here.hahahaha what a BEANER...ai te veo al rato...en Pierna Lago...

joebass
03-30-2009, 03:21 PM
haha unemployed...yup...same here.hahahaha what a BEANER...ai te veo al rato...en Pierna Lago... i need to join that club

smokinflies
03-31-2009, 07:26 PM
I am acually a member of the unemployed club at the lake, so i am there every day!!!

i was a member of that club.

i used to be at legg alot when i was jobless. fished every inch of those lakes.

smokinflies
03-31-2009, 07:31 PM
what's up guys?

there's gotta be more of you leggulars out there.

guys, don't be embarrassed to admit that you're a leggular? we all make mistakes in life. the first step is to admit your mistake.

TonyLisa
03-31-2009, 09:42 PM
me and my girl are leggulars were there pretty often usually fly fishing the gills in the middle lake also

santaigo
03-31-2009, 09:52 PM
I am. I'm the kid who always fishes the middle lake. Im going today as a matter of fact

hey arent you that dude that always have a cap on wheres those polarized sunglasses...... becuase if u are i see u all the time there..... hey im just saying...:Wink:

smokinflies
03-31-2009, 10:10 PM

hey josh were you the kid that was fishing for bass besides me last sunday? i was fishing for blues on the west side of the green bridge in the tulies.

acerax
04-01-2009, 10:36 AM
I too am a Leggular....and I am not ashamed to admit it :ROFL:

josh626
04-01-2009, 08:31 PM
hey arent you that dude that always have a cap on wheres those polarized sunglasses...... becuase if u are i see u all the time there..... hey im just saying...:Wink:

Nah that's sum other kid. I'm usually n dickies shorts n black shirts.

jbassc
04-18-2009, 07:35 PM
Its funny how everyone claims to be a leggular but as soon as the spawn and spring is over 90% of the fisherman dissapear,The only people that i know as leggulars is the people that are there year around like me and the leggulars i know (see you in the winter homeys you know who you are).

josh626
04-22-2009, 09:04 AM
hey josh were you the kid that was fishing for bass besides me last sunday? i was fishing for blues on the west side of the green bridge in the tulies.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c170/papasjosh/e598d2af.jpg

thats me

BassLady
04-22-2009, 04:57 PM
i may be retarded but where is this place at????

jbassc
04-24-2009, 10:35 AM
i may be retarded but where is this place at????

Its right next to the great (marrano beach ca) were the water is green and the fish have wings.

ronniek524
04-24-2009, 11:01 AM
I hit legg lake 3+ times a week... before I go to work early in the morning. And sometimes on the weekend before my wife complains to come home :P.

Yesterday, I saw a goose trashed by some wild animal, maybe a coyote. The head was missing, feathers were everywhere. I was late to work, so i could not take a pic.

jerryG
04-24-2009, 11:59 PM
Its funny how everyone claims to be a leggular but as soon as the spawn and spring is over 90% of the fisherman dissapear,The only people that i know as leggulars is the people that are there year around like me and the leggulars i know (see you in the winter homeys you know who you are).

You got that right Carlos... Every year we witness a large migration of self proclaimed Season(al)ed bass anglers who begin showing up right around March 1st. most of these people will claim to be Leggulars yet they only fish the middle lake and when asked they never seem to know any of the other Leggulars. They give up on fishing right away on days when the water is stained. They wrap up their bass fishing for the year right about at the end of Apri and they stop showing up.

Lots of dissapoint among Season(al)ed Pros this year. I heard a lot of people asking what happend to all the bass in this lake...Look no further than the guys you see around the lake sporting throw nets, and snagger rigs. I will say one thing the DFG stepped up their game big time this season... Thanks to Don (Local DFG Officer) who become a Leggular this season.

I know you Leggulars are out there reading this... I'm talking about the guys who begin fishing the lake right around the first of the year and wrap finish up their season right around the end of December. Like JBassC said "You know who you are".

JerryG

jbassc
04-25-2009, 02:29 PM
I hit legg lake 3+ times a week... before I go to work early in the morning. And sometimes on the weekend before my wife complains to come home :P.

Yesterday, I saw a goose trashed by some wild animal, maybe a coyote. The head was missing, feathers were everywhere. I was late to work, so i could not take a pic.

Im pretty sure that wasn't the work of a coyote it seems to me that (LARRY) our local wayno and fellow leggular got a hold of that goose maybe he got hungry and wanted to barbecue.

old pudd fisher
04-26-2009, 11:12 PM
ROLL CALL!!!

how many anglers here on FNN considers themselves a leggular?

I haven't been thier in over forty years, I used to go with my dad when I was a kid and did ok. How is it now. And how is it compared with the pudd hole. I just started fishing again now that I retired,most at the pudd it has been my home lake my whole life so I came back to it.:Smile:

jerryG
04-27-2009, 08:27 AM
I haven't been thier in over forty years, I used to go with my dad when I was a kid and did ok. How is it now. And how is it compared with the pudd hole. I just started fishing again now that I retired,most at the pudd it has been my home lake my whole life so I came back to it.:Smile:

Legg used to have some decent bass fishing but the lakes are small and over the last several seasons the place has been heavily poached. As a result the bass fishing is tough at best. Even before the lakes got fished out Pudd has always been a better choice IMO..

Thanks,
JerryG