PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to fish the Native Sun???

Airn33
03-27-2009, 10:03 PM
Hey all you guys and gals I called about the native sun out of LBSF for Wed. April 1st. He said its been reel(get it!) slow lately and they don't know if it will be going out?!? So I thought I put up a post to ask people out there if they wanna go on the first of April, no joke, even tho its fools day. I plan on going with 3 poss. 4 other guys. Keep in mind they have the buy two passes and get third free. So I am just trying to put it out there so that maybe a couple more guys reserve and it will defintely go out that day. Ummmmmm, dunno if this is ok with the admin guys to put up a post like this? Well tight lines and lets slay some rock fish!

hakaveli
03-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Hey all you guys and gals I called about the native sun out of LBSF for Wed. April 1st. He said its been reel(get it!) slow lately and they don't know if it will be going out?!? So I thought I put up a post to ask people out there if they wanna go on the first of April, no joke, even tho its fools day. I plan on going with 3 poss. 4 other guys. Keep in mind they have the buy two passes and get third free. So I am just trying to put it out there so that maybe a couple more guys reserve and it will defintely go out that day. Ummmmmm, dunno if this is ok with the admin guys to put up a post like this? Well tight lines and lets slay some rock fish!

its ok im guessing They are a sponsor on this site

ghetto dad
03-27-2009, 11:26 PM

lol...its cool, we are sponsors man....yeah, we are scheduled for APRIL 1st, its the lingcod opener, you can call tomorrow and make resies....its been really tough to get out during the week, at least until the season really kicks in. I need to talk to the capt and make SURE hes fishing lings....that way, i can advertise it....thanks man

GD
Manager Long Beach Sportfishing

ghetto dad
03-27-2009, 11:28 PM

Oh, and just an FYI, you must PREPAY to get that discount man....also, put up a thread in the "rendevous" section.......

GD