PDA

View Full Version : I am sure you all know

mstersmith
03-27-2009, 09:48 AM
The Fred Hall fishing expo is going on on at the Del Mar fairgrounds. Gates open at 1pm-9pm today and I think at 0900 on Saterday and Sunday. I love this and go every year to get great deals on tackle. This years goal is to not walk out with a boat.
Link bellow.
http://www.fredhall.com/pages/san_diego/sandiego.php

sansou
03-27-2009, 10:54 AM
Be sure to stop by the Manzanar Booth and buy a raffle ticket! (we're across from the university big SW fishtank)

There's some really smokin' deals out there.....(ex. $15 for a pair of nylon chest waders!)

LunkerLover
03-27-2009, 02:49 PM
Wifey and I hit-up Del Mar yesterday from 1:30-6:30 ... bought some reels and new rods ... loaded-up on the Lip Ripperz ... loaded-up on some Berk Gulp Saltwater ammo ... bought some never-ending hand warmers (awesome!)for the annual Lake Tahoe/Boca Reservoir trip ... got some LC-like cranks for the surf hallies ... got some new suspending jerks for the LMB ... and watched some dogs fly through the air ... not bad for $10!! :Wink:

mstersmith
03-27-2009, 08:23 PM
Wifey and I hit-up Del Mar yesterday from 1:30-6:30 ... bought some reels and new rods ... loaded-up on the Lip Ripperz ... loaded-up on some Berk Gulp Saltwater ammo ... bought some never-ending hand warmers (awesome!)for the annual Lake Tahoe/Boca Reservoir trip ... got some LC-like cranks for the surf hallies ... got some new suspending jerks for the LMB ... and watched some dogs fly through the air ... not bad for $10!! :Wink:

Nice I picked up some lip-rippers also and a good deal on a new rod reel combo. Had a great time with my daughter.

hughpam
03-27-2009, 11:14 PM
Will be there Saturday with the little guy. Look for a dad and son in Steelers jerseys!

sansou
03-27-2009, 11:58 PM
Will be there Saturday with the little guy. Look for a dad and son in Steelers jerseys!

Swing by the booth!

hughpam
03-28-2009, 12:26 AM
Swing by the booth!

Will do! You can give us the scoop on where to get good tackle deals!