PDA

View Full Version : Perris?????

fishboy93
03-26-2009, 08:28 PM
does anyone have an idea where to fish at perris? i ahvent there for quite a while and im looking for a good bass bite. ive read alot of posts from people that have been guided by pete marino and those posts have been really good. So if u have any advice please PM me.
THanks, FB out.

matt duarte
03-26-2009, 09:36 PM
your gonna need a boat...the water so low theres no rock structure off shore..its be better to get a boat and fish drop offs

auctioneer
03-26-2009, 10:30 PM
Read the Perris post from earlier today in the other section. You might want to consider you and a friend call Pete Marino he put my son and I on fish and we had the day we will never forget. I caught a 12.4 lb fish "donkey" as Pete calls it yesterday! He knows where to go...visit petemarinoguideservice.com

Socal Bassman
03-27-2009, 12:23 AM
I wouldn't exactly say you need a boat, but anything that gets you out on the water (ie. float tube, pontoon, kayak) would increase your chances. Like Matt said, there's very little rock structure close to shore due to the low water level. Look for dropoffs close to spawning flats. With the warm weather we've had this past week, I wouldn't be surprised if the fish have moved up though.

smokinflies
03-27-2009, 03:36 AM
does anyone have an idea where to fish at perris? i ahvent there for quite a while and im looking for a good bass bite. ive read alot of posts from people that have been guided by pete marino and those posts have been really good. So if u have any advice please PM me.
THanks, FB out.

maybe good with pete marino a few times to learn a little about the lake. the guys been fishing the lake for years.