PDA

View Full Version : Oh yeah! new gear! Phenix is HOT!

a biley
03-26-2009, 08:20 PM
Ordered a Phenix X-10 Crankbait rod from the best tackle store, Bob's Tackle in Norwalk. Came in fast!

Slapped on my Curado 200 E5 that I had (I recently bought a 200 E7 also, but that's on the Crucial now).

Ordered a bunch of Jackall Lures also. Fished a local park today for 30 minutes just casting out these cranks and poppers with my new setup, man this 7 ft rod casts these lures unbelievably far!

Going to the Pudd tomorrow to hopefully land something with it.

basscatcher
03-26-2009, 09:05 PM
dang biley thats insane i am going tomorrow night.

God Bless

basscatcher

That Dang Guy
03-26-2009, 09:32 PM
I just picked up an E5 for my SK705R crankrod. Can't wait to do some damage with it. ;)

lurk 182
03-26-2009, 09:52 PM
that cherry 0footer won't work and it cost you sixteen bucks. j/k wake baits are dope in the spring. good luck at the pudd. soft action rods cast nice huh?

samgann93
03-26-2009, 09:53 PM
looks like a nice setup. ive been wanting to try a phenix stick

a biley
03-26-2009, 10:42 PM
that cherry 0footer won't work and it cost you sixteen bucks. j/k wake baits are dope in the spring. good luck at the pudd. soft action rods cast nice huh?

yeah! lol that cherry footer better work!!! i was tossing that at the park and it makes a good wake, that would definitely be a killer at the honey hole

HEMAN
03-27-2009, 12:25 AM
Ordered a Phenix X-10 Crankbait rod from the best tackle store, Bob's Tackle in Norwalk. Came in fast!

Slapped on my Curado 200 E5 that I had (I recently bought a 200 E7 also, but that's on the Crucial now).

Ordered a bunch of Jackall Lures also. Fished a local park today for 30 minutes just casting out these cranks and poppers with my new setup, man this 7 ft rod casts these lures unbelievably far!

Going to the Pudd tomorrow to hopefully land something with it.

i'll be there after work tomorrow, but my phones broken. hit me up via PM.

dang biley thats insane i am going tomorrow night.

God Bless
basscatcher

A Biley / Basscatcher
i'll be there after work tomorrow, but my phones broken. hit me up via PM. I fished with basscatcher for a bit bout a week ago.

I just picked up an E5 for my SK705R crankrod. Can't wait to do some damage with it. ;)

nice.....

Liteliner
03-27-2009, 01:11 AM
Damn very nice. My sugar jar just needs 60 more dollars in it and I will have my 7'6 Phenix aswell. Cant wait to see the first meeting of my e7 and the phenix. Its a match made in heaven i tell ya.....

Ifishtoolittle
04-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Phenix is nice, but have you seen their saltwater series? I've seen some with feathers near the handle the rods looks really decorated.

Liteliner
04-08-2009, 11:34 PM
I just got my two phenix rods this past weekend. The rods are super sick. The trout rod is the best trout rod ive ever owned. The bass rod is just as sick. Ive stuck a few bass on it using different methods and the rod performs fine with all methods. GO GET A PHENIX IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE.....:Razz: