PDA

View Full Version : another park pig

fishindude420
03-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Went out fishing with my homie larry a.k.a zombiebassattack to a different city park lake since the other ones are getting hammered and poached ridiculously lately. Started off throwing texas rig creature bait that dropshotman gave to me and told me to try out. 3rd or 4th cast im letting it dead stick, then twitch twich. THUMP! and the fight was on. Bulldogging me the whole time on structure trying to break me off but i powered her thru it and finally got her to shore. she was BARELY hooked on the top of her mouth. Lipped her, took a quick photo and released her to fight another day. she already released all her eggs but she was still a very nice quality fish. Fished the rest of the day for nada but all i was looking for was 1 quality fish so no big deal. Thanks whittney for that creature bait! 1st fish on it was a piggy! :)

joebass
03-25-2009, 08:07 PM
Went out fishing with my homie larry a.k.a zombiebassattack to a different city park lake since the other ones are getting hammered and poached ridiculously lately. Started off throwing texas rig creature bait that dropshotman gave to me and told me to try out. 3rd or 4th cast im letting it dead stick, then twitch twich. THUMP! and the fight was on. Bulldogging me the whole time on structure trying to break me off but i powered her thru it and finally got her to shore. she was BARELY hooked on the top of her mouth. Lipped her, took a quick photo and released her to fight another day. she already released all her eggs but she was still a very nice quality fish. Fished the rest of the day for nada but all i was looking for was 1 quality fish so no big deal. Thanks whittney for that creature bait! 1st fish on it was a piggy! :) wtg whats a creature bait?

fishindude420
03-25-2009, 08:33 PM
wtg whats a creature bait?

its a bait that pretty much looks like a creature on the bottom, lol. theres a lot of different creature baits out on the market. gary yamamoto makes a few.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
03-25-2009, 08:46 PM
Went out fishing with my homie larry a.k.a zombiebassattack to a different city park lake since the other ones are getting hammered and poached ridiculously lately. Started off throwing texas rig creature bait that dropshotman gave to me and told me to try out. 3rd or 4th cast im letting it dead stick, then twitch twich. THUMP! and the fight was on. Bulldogging me the whole time on structure trying to break me off but i powered her thru it and finally got her to shore. she was BARELY hooked on the top of her mouth. Lipped her, took a quick photo and released her to fight another day. she already released all her eggs but she was still a very nice quality fish. Fished the rest of the day for nada but all i was looking for was 1 quality fish so no big deal. Thanks whittney for that creature bait! 1st fish on it was a piggy! :)

sweet fish!! bad photoshoping haha wheres the sides of your head?? deformed timmy?? haha sick nice going on beating the skunkaged today!!

lilmystery246
03-25-2009, 08:51 PM
very nice fish tim! =]

fishindude420
03-25-2009, 09:00 PM
thanks man! nice job to you too on your toad!

lilmystery246
03-25-2009, 09:01 PM
thanks man! nice job to you too on your toad!

yup thanks =]

fishindude420
03-25-2009, 09:02 PM
sweet fish!! bad photoshoping haha wheres the sides of your head?? deformed timmy?? haha sick nice going on beating the skunkaged today!!

my head is shaped like that normally. thanks for making me feel like a freak. hahahah jk. Were gonna kill the bass at irvine tomorrow! ill catch the toad though probably. lol ,jk

candyman
03-25-2009, 09:05 PM
Nice looking bass!!! I have always wanted to try to get into bass fishing, I use drop shot in the bay and stuff but want to learn how to use swimbaits and cranks etc. Is it hard to learn? Freshwater has been very interesting to me(this is my first season). I see your in oc maybe ill see you at a local park one day.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
03-25-2009, 09:05 PM
my head is shaped like that normally. thanks for making me feel like a freak. hahahah jk. Were gonna kill the bass at irvine tomorrow! ill catch the toad though probably. lol ,jk

Dont worry you'll catch the toad and i'll catch your tittie this time!!! JEAAAH BOII!!

fishindude420
03-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Nice looking bass!!! I have always wanted to try to get into bass fishing, I use drop shot in the bay and stuff but want to learn how to use swimbaits and cranks etc. Is it hard to learn? Freshwater has been very interesting to me(this is my first season). I see your in oc maybe ill see you at a local park one day.

no its not hard to learn man. If you dropshot in the bay you can bass fish in freshwater. lures arent that hard to fish with either. some you can just chuck out there and wind in. Just get a few baits that you will have a lot of confidence in and go out there and test em out. as long as you have confidence when ur fishing theres a good chance ull stick some nice fish! if you go out there and dont expect to catch anything u probably wont. Good luck man and feel free to pm me if u have any more questions.

richaaron
03-26-2009, 06:32 AM
Good job Tim! Hit me up next time you're going to try somewhere new...