PDA

View Full Version : Lets hear about your " Stalker stories " !

Hitts0n
03-25-2009, 12:46 PM
Well.........here's mines. I met this girl years ago,like when I was 15 years old.I use to live in these apartments in the Sanfernando valley.While my mother was at work,my grandmother house I use to be at.There was this one girl upstairs from me name Melinda.She use to run track and bring her friends over after.So there was this one girl name Latoya Clark.She was real nice looking and could run fast. Long story short.12 years later.I run into her on myspace.I asked her how was she and all.She played hard to get.It was no big deal to her.Sh ehas 3 kids now.Thats unattractive to me.3 kids,age 26. Well I just talked to her.We told stories about people weknew.Just basiclly cought up from high school,to now.I would only talk to her here and there.We did mess around on and off.Then all of a sudden,I start seeing changes in her.Want to see me more.Wanted to hang with me.Wanted to fish with me.Want to come over my homeboys house.My house,etc.Then...she start calling my cell phone non stop.
I had this number for over 5 years.My old friends from the past would call me outta nowhere.Everyone knew my number by heart.But I had to change my number because of this girl.She would call me so much,my battery would die.76 missed calls ! Oh its gets worst! Popping up at my job,popping up at my friends house,popping up at my house,waiting for my mom to leave so she can come knock on the door,emailing my friends on myspace,calling my job to see if im there,registering on FNN to send me emails,I had to change my yahoo account,and aol screen names.One day,she waited outside of my house so long until I left,her car battery went dead.I cant even park my car outside of my townhomes cuss she will wait there that long.I've threatened her with the police,but what will they do? Ive told her I would tell her family,friends.She responded that she would tell people she's preganant by me,just to lie.She always come to me with he say,she say.I dont like drama.So Ive avoided her since.Just yesterday 3/24/09,she pops up at my mom house and just so happen im right by the door.Once that door bell rung,I knew it was her.It could have been one of the neighbors,but I knew in my heart it was her.This girl lied and told one of my mother's co-workers that I was moving in with her to help raise her kids...lma00000000000 !!@ Bullshieeet !!:ROFL:
This girl crys here heart out telling me she wants to be with me.She begs me and tell me all her fantasy's !
I put her on all spams in the world.Blocked her.Then she just changes screen names.But I blocked all that also. Well,if I can think of more,I will add more.Lets here your imputs ! Thanks for listening !:EyePop:

Friend gone crazy !!

candyman
03-25-2009, 01:06 PM
wtf that is some weird **** man...............

toya3son
03-25-2009, 01:25 PM
Just to get the story straight, am latoya clark. Armando renteria been trying to talk to me since 2006. He has 2 personality just so you know. We been off in on since 2006. He has a wired working hours so when I seen him it was when his mother was at work like every other day it was times when his mom came home from break in I was stock up in his room cuzz he didn't want to get in caught. I felt if he paying half on the bill why should it matter. So it happen a lot were his mom came back from work to cook some luch or something to get to the point armando lies a lot. He took me fishing he interduce me to his friends. And they were scandless becuzz they were trying to holls at me behing his back he boys hated on him and told me he was bi which I didn't believe. Because I love him so much. I never told his mother co worker he was moving in. So that was a lie, armando has the internet on his phone in yahoo me a lot. His id hitts0n...... the last time beside yestarday I seend him was three week ago on a thursday in he got a motel so we can spend the night together which I didn't . And that was diamond in motel. It cool armando am not even gonna put u out there like that but u no the truth u no u always had me coming to ur mom house when u walk up stairson the lft is ur mother room in on the right is ur room the middle is the bathroom. you even told me about ur mother having surgery in u was taking care of her and that was a friday u called me which was on feb.13 in u wanted me to come to ur mom house so u can get some since she was in bed. So don't lie. My parent know u log on to talk to me. So stop trying to make me seem like am the bad one

toya3son
03-25-2009, 01:40 PM
oh yeah did I leave out the flat screen tv that in the house now. Down stair. And u wanted me to come camping with u on feb 13 as well but what did I do turn u down cuzz u feel u can come in my life any time u want. I stop talking to u for a good month after that who was contacting who. You was, and yeah I do have a 4 year old and twin boy and ........ your just unsecure about ur self. And we both know what that about. So sincei gues for the next what 2 week u gonna give me the silant treatment them contact me again and act like nothing happen hmmmm. Ur done so I hope u can find someone who will can put up with u.... bye bye....

GET DA NET
03-25-2009, 01:41 PM
JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY... lmao
http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg438/GET_DA_NET/jerry-springer.jpg

ghetto dad
03-25-2009, 01:42 PM
I am stalked by Hakavelli....he even buys the same brand/color reels that I have...he sends me dirty pm's on like 5 different message boards....the restraining order is in process...:ROFL:

GD

DarkShadow
03-25-2009, 02:10 PM
:ROFL: This thread 0wns!

Granny Fish
03-25-2009, 02:16 PM
Sounds like a case for Jerry Springer. :Wink: Catfish fight! :ROFL:

CASTAWAY
03-25-2009, 02:22 PM
LMAO.........

I've had many stockers, but never had a stalker.

Sea Monkey
03-25-2009, 02:23 PM
I thought this was gonna be about "The Night Stalker"!!! Dang it.

PHISHnutS
03-25-2009, 02:28 PM
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/18083000/ngbbs493b3a55349dd.jpg

Trout Nine
03-25-2009, 02:28 PM
this one is going to get interesting!

mickeysindahouse
03-25-2009, 02:29 PM
No response yet?? I wanna hear the rest of it...

I'm lovin' this thread already. Just make sure you guys keep it clean & don't start throwing nasty pics of each other. :ROFL:

Oh, and GD...from what I understand you're not the only Hakaveli victim. There's more...MANY MORE!!!

City Dad
03-25-2009, 02:30 PM
This thread should be a sticky.

2quikmotorwerks
03-25-2009, 03:00 PM
this is comedy (grabs popcorn):ROFL::ROFL:

deanhall32
03-25-2009, 03:08 PM
I already have my seat in the front row!! The girl carrying the round card just sat down and now it is time for round 2. Bring it on!!!

troutdog
03-25-2009, 03:37 PM
Jimmy at the Vine has been stalking me for years :ROFL:

TD

Sue
03-25-2009, 03:47 PM
More popcorn, anyone?

I tell ya, that Jimmy is a right stalker. I go over to my boyfriends quite a lot, and he's almost always there! Just jumps right in and has dinner with us. We can't figure out if it's me he's stalking, or Gator....... :ROFL: :ROFL:

sansou
03-25-2009, 03:51 PM
...behind his back he boys hated on him and told me he was bi

Does that mean Hitts0n fishes both powerbait AND spinners? (Seinfeld says it's OK Hitts if you swing that way....if that's what your into!)

Either way, this thread officially 0wnz, even without pics!!

Wingnut
03-25-2009, 03:53 PM
Does that mean Hittson fishes both powerbait AND spinners? (Seinfeld says it's Ok Hitts if you swing that way....if that's what your in to!)

Either way, this thread officially 0wnz, even without pics!!

That's okay Armando... I don't care if you putt from the rough. :Wink:
Where are all the damn editors when you need one. :ROFL:

Atlaua
03-25-2009, 03:56 PM
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7343/hittson.jpg

"Jerry, my question is for the guy who started the thread...Why you ain't taking care of her 3 kids like you promised?"

GET DA NET
03-25-2009, 03:58 PM

"Jerry, my question is for the guy who started the thread...Why you ain't taking care of her 3 kids like you promised?"

Lmao..................

cappo
03-25-2009, 04:18 PM
i got a headache trying to understand what the hell she typed. Anyone want to break it down into non ebonics english.

toya3son
03-25-2009, 04:30 PM
Hitts u claim u don't like drama but look what u started.... what bad you don't tell the truth. All the other girls u talk to what did they do.... cheated on you..... and with who???? Your close friends. Yeah I did call u back to back why was that cuzz you was trying to be a player..... but then the other girl played u lol hahahah. So yeah I was mad but don't act like u never called me non stop.... ims me trying to get in contact cuzz u didn't no were I was at. See with u if I contact u am considered a stalker but when u contact me non stop what are u considered? You can say what ever u want becuzz at the end ur looking silly....u posted are business on hear and sugar coated it to make u look good. Ask your self why u keep coming back to me since I stalk u so much......think about it

toya3son
03-25-2009, 04:40 PM
CAPPO maybe you need to find a new thread lol........

GET DA NET
03-25-2009, 04:46 PM
YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER..................
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc156/marioarias08/maury.gif

calico killer kevin
03-25-2009, 04:47 PM
Oh my.....
THIS IS AWESOME!
Even better than the super hot chick that ate S*** doing hurdles today!

GET DA NET
03-25-2009, 04:51 PM
Oh my.....
THIS IS AWESOME!
Even better than the super hot chick that ate S*** doing hurdles today!

Where?????? lol

PureAle
haha this thread is a fnn thread to remember lol.

bruce watson
Hitts u claim u don't like drama but look what u started.... what bad you don't tell the truth. All the other girls u talk to what did they do.... cheated on you..... and with who???? Your close friends. Yeah I did call u back to back why was that cuzz you was trying to be a player..... but then the other girl played u lol hahahah. So yeah I was mad but don't act like u never called me non stop.... ims me trying to get in contact cuzz u didn't no were I was at. See with u if I contact u am considered a stalker but when u contact me non stop what are u considered? You can say what ever u want becuzz at the end ur looking silly....u posted are business on hear and sugar coated it to make u look good. Ask your self why u keep coming back to me since I stalk u so much......think about it

I know how you feel. Hitts has cheated on me, troutdog, getto and city dad, granny, and OFG. I don't think he ever cheated on Jimmy, But then again, Jimmy has a cuter lookin' tush than any of us others.

cappo
LMAO hahaha

YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER..................
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc156/marioarias08/maury.gif

fishermanwife
03-25-2009, 04:55 PM
? You can say what ever u want becuzz at the end ur looking silly....u posted are business on hear and sugar coated it to make u look good.

I'm guessing you meant our and here

i got a headache trying to understand what the hell she typed. Anyone want to break it down into non ebonics english.

Cappo I'm feelin you..

Latoya what is "He has a wired working hours"?

Hittson you seem to be a nice guy by this quote "you even told me about ur mother having surgery in u was taking care of her" any guy that takes care of his mother after having surgery is a good guy.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

calico killer kevin
03-25-2009, 05:05 PM
To Hitt's girl: How often are you on FNN cause you caught whiff of this thread within the first half hour...skillz...LOL...

Where?????? lol
At my high school. She is really hot and she is pretty fast too. Got a foot caught in a hurdle and.....

ghetto dad
03-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Im beginning to wonder it that latoya person is really who she says she is, or its someone trying to get some stuff started for hitts thread...its probably hitts......

GD

Santa Fe Eric
03-25-2009, 05:49 PM
Im beginning to wonder it that latoya person is really who she says she is, or its someone trying to get some stuff started for hitts thread...its probably hitts......

GD

That would be hilarious! :ROFL:

NoHo ART
03-25-2009, 07:02 PM
drama? i don't see no drama this is comedy at its finest!

TOTALLY N.C.B. :ROFL:

Oz
03-25-2009, 07:13 PM

hahaha u know man...its not even ebonics bro...thats just plain horrible grammer :ROFL:

VineAssist
03-25-2009, 07:14 PM
I know how you feel. Hitts has cheated on me, troutdog, getto and city dad, granny, and OFG. I don't think he ever cheated on Jimmy, But then again, Jimmy has a cuter lookin' tush than any of us others.
I am seriously scared...I thought working at the lake I would be safe. But I got a older guy checking me out...I worked hard for my "tosh" but I was hoping one of the girls would comment on it..."Sue No Comments Please"!!!!!! But of all the people in the world Bruce comments on it!! I am going to the nearest all you can eat place and gettin fat!

VineAssist
03-25-2009, 07:20 PM
Jimmy at the Vine has been stalking me for years :ROFL:

TD
Maybe if you did not make such bomb @)) chocolate chip cookies (jimmy treats) I would not...But dont stop you know the way to my heart sweetheart!hahahahahaha!But seriously Carpman! I saw you frothin at the creek outside my apartment. Kinda of scary could not tell if it was for me or the Carp. For your sake I hope it was the Carp!

VineAssist
03-25-2009, 07:22 PM
More popcorn, anyone?

I tell ya, that Jimmy is a right stalker. I go over to my boyfriends quite a lot, and he's almost always there! Just jumps right in and has dinner with us. We can't figure out if it's me he's stalking, or Gator....... :ROFL: :ROFL:

Of all the people I am stalking Gator! He is an unreal cook! Like I said food is the way to my heart! It also might have something to do with the beautiful girl that lives there too! Just maybe!!!!! Her name is Harley!!! hahahaha j/k!!!

troutdog
03-25-2009, 07:25 PM
I am seriously scared...I thought working at the lake I would be safe. But I got a older guy checking me out...I worked hard for my "tosh" but I was hoping one of the girls would comment on it..."Sue No Comments Please"!!!!!! But of all the people in the world Bruce comments on it!! I am going to the nearest all you can eat place and gettin fat!

Bruce must like them hairy :ROFL:

TD

VineAssist
03-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Hell the other night I had three girls laying with me!!!! Their names where of course Kaitlin, Harley and Smooch! Kaitlin had my right arm and right leg, Harley had my left leg and Smooch she had my left arm! Quite the intresting story I might say!!!! It is hillarious if you know what I am talking about. I have a real way with the ladies!!!!!!!

VineAssist
03-25-2009, 07:29 PM

TD

How would you know? Now I am double scared! Now I have Aaron checking me out! Please some girl comment!!! And not your alter ego Aaron!!! Dodgercheerleader in pink does not count!

deanhall32
03-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Hitts had a strong opening round but Toya countered with the left and then the right and then popped off to the crowd ( Cappo ) Ali style. Lets break up this clinch and get back at it!

imd12nv
03-25-2009, 07:35 PM
This furum does have everything.

DarkShadow
03-25-2009, 07:37 PM
Hitts had a strong opening round but Toya countered with the left and then the right and then popped off to the crowd ( Cappo ) Ali style. Lets break up this clinch and get back at it!

I know, I'm anxiously waiting for the Hitts response.

Hopefully he continues to work them jabs at the body.

sansou
03-25-2009, 07:40 PM

GD

If so, would you label yourself "bisexual" with the demographic that hangs out on a fishing message board?

KaitlinGatorsKid
03-25-2009, 07:45 PM

TD

erin "trout dog" stop checking my boy out.

if he is stalking anyone it better be me.... pshhh im not a jealous person. but you guys are gonna make me become one maybe i should keep tabs on him when he goes to work.:ROFL:

BingJr
03-25-2009, 07:46 PM
After some research, I am beginning to believe Latoya in this. I found this book online and it really supports that our little Hittsy was in love.

A book called Hitts and the Mrs?

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff316/myers422/Hittsy.jpg

Congratz Hittzy.

Latoya here is a course that Hittsy teaches. It will bring you up to speed on posting on FNN in a hurry. I have heard nothing but great things about it. Troutdog and Wingnut are both disciples of this course and their posts are second to none!
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff316/myers422/Hitts.jpg

CASTAWAY
03-25-2009, 07:48 PM
What happened to Hitts?

BingJr
03-25-2009, 07:53 PM

if he is stalking anyone it better be me.... pshhh im not a jealous person. but you guys are gonna make me become one maybe i should keep tabs on him when he goes to work.:ROFL:

Kaitlin, Here is a picture of Jimmy at work. You have not need to worry while hes working.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff316/myers422/JimmyFish.jpg

KaitlinGatorsKid
03-25-2009, 07:56 PM
Kaitlin, Here is a picture of Jimmy at work. You have not need to worry while hes working.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff316/myers422/JimmyFish.jpg
so jimmy does like his fish.... more than i knew. defiantely wont under estimate when he tells me he's going fishing

bones
03-25-2009, 08:07 PM
Ima gonna guess that Armando has an alter ego....LOL
I know for sure he isn't Bisexual but rather TRI-sexual. He will TRI anything once...LOL
Bullets and Trolly told me that he was the third wheel at this party.......

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp185/lukesdad2008/nipplenstickers.jpg

bones
03-25-2009, 08:16 PM
What happened to Hitts?

I think he is looking for some TROJANS to put on before he slips back into this thread :ROFL:

bullets_full
03-25-2009, 08:33 PM
Wot tha hek iz goin on hear? eyem cunfused! Eye've red tha hole post butt steel dont git wot all tha fus iz about. Itz probbly cuzz eye've had a few bears ta dranks tonite.

Sumbudy pleeze feel me inn.

Thanks,

_Boolits

P.S. Iz Latoya gonna bee at tha nex Ervine avent. If yeah, count mee inn.

Troutman65
03-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Wot tha hek iz goin on hear? eyem cunfused! Eye've red tha hole post butt steel dont git wot all tha fus iz about. Itz probbly cuzz eye've had a few bears ta dranks tonite.

Thanks,

_Boolits

You know whats really mess up? I totally understood what Bullets said on the first read. :EyePop:

bullets_full
03-25-2009, 08:40 PM
Actually Bones, he was the 5th wheel counting the two catfish.:ROFL:

Ima gonna guess that Armando has an alter ego....LOL
I know for sure he isn't Bisexual but rather TRI-sexual. He will TRI anything once...LOL
Bullets and Trolly told me that he was the third wheel at this party.......

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp185/lukesdad2008/nipplenstickers.jpg

fishermanwife
03-25-2009, 09:33 PM

Thanks,

_Boolits

I understood this better than I understood Latoya reply.. This quote is readable. :ROFL::EyePop:

Sue
03-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Of all the people I am stalking Gator! He is an unreal cook! Like I said food is the way to my heart! It also might have something to do with the beautiful girl that lives there too! Just maybe!!!!! Her name is Harley!!! hahahaha j/k!!!

LOL! You know we (Gator) love (s) having you over - you know what I mean! :LOL:

Sue
03-25-2009, 09:37 PM
Hell the other night I had three girls laying with me!!!! Their names where of course Kaitlin, Harley and Smooch! Kaitlin had my right arm and right leg, Harley had my left leg and Smooch she had my left arm! Quite the intresting story I might say!!!! It is hillarious if you know what I am talking about. I have a real way with the ladies!!!!!!!

Yeah, We got Mo. :Secret:

Now behave, or I'll tell EVERYONE you watched Twilight with me and Kaitlin the other night :ROFL:

Troutman65
03-25-2009, 09:40 PM
Now behave, or I'll tell EVERYONE you watched Twilight with me and Kaitlin the other night :ROFL:

Oh do tell Sue.

:ROFL:

GET DA NET

Thanks,

_Boolits

lmao..............:ROFL:

Sue
Just to get the story straight, am latoya clark. Armando renteria been trying to talk to me since 2006. He has 2 personality just so you know. We been off in on since 2006. He has a wired working hours so when I seen him it was when his mother was at work like every other day it was times when his mom came home from break in I was stock up in his room cuzz he didn't want to get in caught. I felt if he paying half on the bill why should it matter. So it happen a lot were his mom came back from work to cook some luch or something to get to the point armando lies a lot. He took me fishing he interduce me to his friends. And they were scandless becuzz they were trying to holls at me behing his back he boys hated on him and told me he was bi which I didn't believe. Because I love him so much. I never told his mother co worker he was moving in. So that was a lie, armando has the internet on his phone in yahoo me a lot. His id hitts0n...... the last time beside yestarday I seend him was three week ago on a thursday in he got a motel so we can spend the night together which I didn't . And that was diamond in motel. It cool armando am not even gonna put u out there like that but u no the truth u no u always had me coming to ur mom house when u walk up stairson the lft is ur mother room in on the right is ur room the middle is the bathroom. you even told me about ur mother having surgery in u was taking care of her and that was a friday u called me which was on feb.13 in u wanted me to come to ur mom house so u can get some since she was in bed. So don't lie. My parent know u log on to talk to me. So stop trying to make me seem like am the bad one

Can you say that in English, please, Latoya? I give lessons for $10 an hour, or if you prefer, for $30 I can translate this. Somewhat.
And yeah, Hitts definitely is bi - he gave me a right good arse rogering last weekend :ROFL:

troutdog
03-25-2009, 09:51 PM

First things GatorGirlJr its Aaron not Erin...second if you have ever been to the Vine during a trout stocking it is very apparent that your boy Jimmy does not believe in wearing underwear, because his hairy arse is all over the place and brings more attention to the boat ramp than any of the fish being stocked. Perhaps you can loan him a pair of your skivvies or at least put some on his X-mas wish list? We would appreciate either option, although Bruce would prolly dig Jimmy in a g-string :ROFL:

TD

Troutman65
03-25-2009, 09:54 PM
So..... How about them Dodgers ? ......

Sue
03-25-2009, 09:56 PM
So..... How about them Dodgers ? ......

This isn't about the Dodgers, Patrick. This is about some crazy stalker chick (i.e., Hitt's alter ego)......and about ragging the carp out of everyone who responsds on this thread! :ROFL:

Troutman65
03-25-2009, 09:59 PM
This isn't about the Dodgers, Patrick. This is about some crazy stalker chick (i.e., Hitt's alter ego)......and about ragging the carp out of everyone who responsds on this thread! :ROFL:

I am glad your having fun tonight Sue. We need to have a few pints together sometime soon. :Wink:

Sue
03-25-2009, 10:00 PM
I am glad your having fun tonight Sue. We need to have a few pints together sometime soon. :Wink:

Yeah, it's been a while!

Troutman65
03-25-2009, 10:03 PM
Yeah, it's been a while!

PM me your cell # . We will get together sometime soon.:Wink:

troutdog
03-25-2009, 10:06 PM
PM me your cell # . We will get together sometime soon.:Wink:

Stalkerman65 :ROFL:

TD

Troutman65
03-25-2009, 10:09 PM

TD

OOHHHH NO YOU DIDENT ?

Your KILLING ME smalls.

sansou
03-25-2009, 10:09 PM

TD

LOL !!

Next thing you know, we'll find out TM65 is bi too!

Troutman65
03-25-2009, 10:12 PM
LOL !!

Your KILLING me too Rich.

I am going to bed. This is getting ugly.

Good luck Hitts .

Sue
03-25-2009, 10:14 PM
LOL !!

Up yer bum, up yer bum. Up yer bum, up yer bum! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Troutman65
03-25-2009, 10:16 PM
Up yer bum, up yer bum. Up yer bum, up yer bum! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Sue, You must of had a few drinkies tonight.

toya3son
03-25-2009, 10:18 PM
I see I have hater, which is cool.I been keeping hitts up to date with the thread. He was going for 50 post. Oh I forgot he not mad at me no more lol...... he will be on in the next hour or so..... I hope u like this thread..... oh yeah fishermanwife I didn't know I was be quiz for my grammer..lmaooo

KaitlinGatorsKid
03-25-2009, 10:18 PM
First things GatorGirlJr its Aaron not Erin...second if you have ever been to the Vine during a trout stocking it is very apparent that your boy Jimmy does not believe in wearing underwear, because his hairy arse is all over the place and brings more attention to the boat ramp than any of the fish being stocked. Perhaps you can loan him a pair of your skivvies or at least put some on his X-mas wish list? We would appreciate either option, although Bruce would prolly dig Jimmy in a g-string :ROFL:

TD

haha i tried that left my bikini there for over month thought he'd get the clue and then i gave him a belt. it does seem to be hopeless. but i'll try again. just for u aaron but stop staring at his hairy butt. it be mine

olfishergal
03-25-2009, 10:20 PM
Time to not pay attention to this thread.

GET DA NET
03-25-2009, 10:22 PM
oh yeah fishermanwife i didn't know i was be quiz for my grammer..lmaooo

wtf???????????????????

Sue
03-25-2009, 10:24 PM
I happen to know LaToya.........unfortunately..........as for the stalking, I have only one word to say for those of you who were around or remember "Jenda"

Neither one of these two is innocent in this. My memory is very long. LaToya, you are out of your league here. Takes your ebonics elsewhere. Hitts, thought you had grown up a bit the past few years.

Time to not pay attention to this thread.

Awwww, Chris!!! It's fun dissing on her!!! :ROFL: :ROFL:

fishermanwife
03-25-2009, 10:35 PM
wtf???????????????????

My words exactly :ROFL::ROFL:

WARRIORMIKE
03-25-2009, 10:48 PM
After reading all this.. I would really be interested in reading a conversation with lil mystery and toya3son. :ROFL:

deanhall32
03-25-2009, 10:55 PM
I get it now. Its the Dr. Jeykl and Mr. Hyde thing. Male Hitts is Hitts and Toya is the female side of Hitts so we have all been taken by Hitts!

2quikmotorwerks
03-25-2009, 10:56 PM
haha i tried that left my bikini there for over month thought he'd get the clue and then i gave him a belt. It does seem to be hopeless. But i'll try again. Just for u aaron but stop staring at his hairy butt. It be minelmfao:rofl::rofl:

2quikmotorwerks
03-25-2009, 10:57 PM
first things gatorgirljr its aaron not erin...second if you have ever been to the vine during a trout stocking it is very apparent that your boy jimmy does not believe in wearing underwear, because his hairy arse is all over the place and brings more attention to the boat ramp than any of the fish being stocked. Perhaps you can loan him a pair of your skivvies or at least put some on his x-mas wish list? We would appreciate either option, although bruce would prolly dig jimmy in a g-string :rofl:

Tdlmfao :rofl: :rofl:

CASTAWAY
03-25-2009, 11:00 PM
I get it now. Its the Dr. Jeykl and Mr. Hyde thing. Male Hitts is Hitts and Toya is the female side of Hitts so we have all been taken by Hitts!

Jeykl and Hyde...lol..... :Smile:

Hitts0n
03-25-2009, 11:27 PM
I gues everywne went to sleep ! Funnyest reed ever ! This chit is comidy ! I cant evin drink mi bear !:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

troutdog
03-26-2009, 09:03 AM
haha i tried that left my bikini there for over month thought he'd get the clue and then i gave him a belt. it does seem to be hopeless. but i'll try again. just for u aaron but stop staring at his hairy butt. it be mine

I'll bet you didn't know Jimmy was an "actor" too did ya?
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj285/troutdog_photobucket/JimmyMovie.jpg

TD

jim532
03-26-2009, 10:53 AM
I've had a few stalkers, one broke in and stold all my clothes, had another scream at me through the locked gates at my place of employment after hours even though I wasn't there, but my car was. She did this until Bel-Air patrol and LAPD convinced her I wasn't there and she needed to leave. I had one girl costantly comming in through a window leaving me cards, home made cookies and even her underwear under my pillow, I put a stop to that by installing a window air-conditioner. Had one apply for a job at the place I was working. 2 of them called until the cell phone battery was dead. Had a part time stalker that would only stalk me after she had been out for a night of drinking. Once I get got so fed up with a girl constantly calling I took the phone off the hook for 3 weeks straight. Accidentally hung it up after making a call one night and the phone rang 3 min later, guess who it was??? They've all tried to befriend other girls I was dating. The stories/drama go on and on. But not anymore.
They all eventually go away, you just have to pretend they don't exist and stand your ground when doing so and they will eventuall find someone else's life to terrorize.

olfishergal
03-26-2009, 02:25 PM
don't need the drama the truth will tell on its own

olfishergal
03-26-2009, 05:54 PM
i am a lady and don't need the drama

BIGRED KILLA
03-26-2009, 06:02 PM
You guys don't need Jerry More Like Dr.Phil.

Bigred

VineAssist
03-26-2009, 06:07 PM
Man Aaron you know how I can tell your gay? Your the only person who would know where to find the Brokeback Mountain cover. Seriously bro do you have that in your favorites or somehthing..I could go throught the internet and all and find something real funny pictures or point out that your Dodgers had a worse record than the Angels. But I wont do that! All I can say is ERIN (yes that is the spelling I said to use my girlie friend) your my buddy no matter how many times you watched that movie...
Hey huggie be carefull when you camp with TD!!!!!!!!

Mondo21
03-26-2009, 06:38 PM
I finally got to see the "STALKER" this week. Armando had spoken to me about her stalking him. I thought she would be someone "HOMELY" but to my surprise,she was not bad looking. She was surprised to see me answer the door. I'm still off from work. She asked for him and he was next to the door and she seen him right away. He asked"What are you doing here?" She says"Can you step out so I can talk to you?" Hitts said "NOPE!" She looked "heart broken" and left.
She even called one day from the outside gate. Hitts was here,but I said he wasn't home. Poor girl,she can't take "NO" for an answer. Next time I need to talk to her with a few choice words. Cindy:ROFL:

That Dang Guy
03-26-2009, 06:50 PM
I guess it's been a long day since I am in a confessing mood. It's hard for me to say this...but I have stalked. One day I was fishing and saw this girl way out of my league. I tried to slowly approach her, but she saw me first and tried to keep her distance. I tried to keep my cool and pretended not to pay attention to her, but i played it too cool and lost track of her.

Aww crap! I screwed it up! I looked around for her again and luck was on my side! She was just hiding down the beach a bit. I slowly cast in that direction making my way down there as smoothly as possible...but again, she wanted nothing to do with me! What am I to do.

Frustrated, I leave and try to come up with a new plan. EUREKA! It hits me, girls like shiny and expensive things! I just have to buy something new and see if she likes it! I run to the store and buy the most shiny thing I can afford and hope that she's still there. Running most of the way back, I creep up behind a bush and peer over to the side. Amazingly she was still there! Maybe this was meant to be after all! With the item in hand, I contemplate on approaching from the left or the right. Maybe I should have the sun at my back so I can sneak up on her. F it! Man up and present your offering! She turns away and nonchalantly goes the other way.

I'm crushed! I've never seen such a beautiful creature before and I doubt I will again.

Lesson learned.

Double digit bass don't eat chrome kastmasters! =(

lalo56
03-26-2009, 06:51 PM
i am a lady and don't need the drama

Good read... too bad you decided to remove it.

lalo56
03-26-2009, 06:52 PM
I was not going to post in this thread but i couldnt resist. This is for the books. Soo much drama you can make a soap oprah out of this.

yamafish
03-26-2009, 07:15 PM
Next time I need to talk to her with a few choice words. Cindy:ROFL:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/rfish7/stfighter.jpg
Streetfigher
Match: Mondo vs Stalker... lol

YamaFish

Mondo21
03-26-2009, 07:16 PM
I guess it's been a long day since I am in a confessing mood. It's hard for me to say this...but I have stalked. One day I was fishing and saw this girl way out of my league. I tried to slowly approach her, but she saw me first and tried to keep her distance. I tried to keep my cool and pretended not to pay attention to her, but i played it too cool and lost track of her.

Aww crap! I screwed it up! I looked around for her again and luck was on my side! She was just hiding down the beach a bit. I slowly cast in that direction making my way down there as smoothly as possible...but again, she wanted nothing to do with me! What am I to do.

Frustrated, I leave and try to come up with a new plan. EUREKA! It hits me, girls like shiny and expensive things! I just have to buy something new and see if she likes it! I run to the store and buy the most shiny thing I can afford and hope that she's still there. Running most of the way back, I creep up behind a bush and peer over to the side. Amazingly she was still there! Maybe this was meant to be after all! With the item in hand, I contemplate on approaching from the left or the right. Maybe I should have the sun at my back so I can sneak up on her. F it! Man up and present your offering! She turns away and nonchalantly goes the other way.

I'm crushed! I've never seen such a beautiful creature before and I doubt I will again.

Lesson learned.

Sounds like she was not worth it! She could of said "Hi" Beauty is only skin deep. She may have been a "B" Cindy:Smile:

NoHo ART
03-26-2009, 07:22 PM

Lesson learned.

next time just try hanging your worm out there and if you wiggle it just right you might get her :ROFL:

calico killer kevin
03-26-2009, 07:23 PM
100th POST! Booyaa!

That Dang Guy
03-26-2009, 07:30 PM
101st POST! Booyaa!

ERM. I mean 102nd POST! Bo....erm forget it.

BIGRED KILLA
03-26-2009, 08:06 PM
next time just try hanging your worm out there and if you wiggle it just right you might get her :ROFL:

You no bass don't eat meal worms they want top water snake.

Bigred

BingJr
03-26-2009, 08:15 PM
Armando had spoken to me about her stalking him. I thought she would be someone "HOMELY" but to my surprise,she was not bad looking.

I am with ya Mondo. I figured anything stalking Hittsy would be Homely Too!!!:ROFL::Dog Piss:

troutdog
03-26-2009, 09:09 PM
Man Aaron you know how I can tell your gay? Your the only person who would know where to find the Brokeback Mountain cover. Seriously bro do you have that in your favorites or somehthing..I could go throught the internet and all and find something real funny pictures or point out that your Dodgers had a worse record than the Angels. But I wont do that! All I can say is ERIN (yes that is the spelling I said to use my girlie friend) your my buddy no matter how many times you watched that movie...
Hey huggie be carefull when you camp with TD!!!!!!!!

So Jimmy how many playoff series did your Angels win this October...that answer would be NONE, on the otherhand the Dodgers beat the Cubs who had the best record in the National league. If you want to talk sports trash, try and make a valid point. :Wink:

As far as finding that picture it is not exactly rocket science, but since you still don't know how to use photobucket we will wait until next year to try and tackle a new project.

Jimmy I will give you credit though...you are the funnest guy to talk sports smack and fishing with. The Vine is lucky to have you buddy, especially when you lie through your teeth like a WON writer with the fishing reports :ROFL:

TD

Wingnut
03-26-2009, 09:10 PM
I am with ya Mondo. I figured anything stalking Hittsy would be Homely Too!!!:ROFL::Dog Piss:

Now that's messed up Binger. :ROFL:

Is this thread still going... where are those damn editors anyways?!? :Wink:

sansou
03-26-2009, 09:36 PM
FNN should consider a new forum called "TMI" for threads like these.

People pay top dollar for reality based drama like this...

Hitts0n
03-26-2009, 10:36 PM
FNN should consider a new forum called "TMI" for threads like these.

People pay top dollar for reality based drama like this...

Well...............lma0!:ROFL:

BassWhisperer
03-26-2009, 10:40 PM
YO Latoya!!! HOLLA!!!! :Razz::Razz:

GET DA NET
03-26-2009, 11:47 PM
I see I have hater, which is cool.I been keeping hitts up to date with the thread. He was going for 50 post. Oh I forgot he not mad at me no more lol...... he will be on in the next hour or so..... I hope u like this thread..... oh yeah fishermanwife I didn't know I was be quiz for my grammer..lmaooo

lmao.......:ROFL:

Fisherman57
03-27-2009, 06:29 AM
Thread locked per author request.