PDA

View Full Version : local lake bass!!!! 3-24-09 my pb bass

lilmystery246
03-24-2009, 08:52 PM
i hit up the local lake at about 11 or so. it was very slow the whole day until the sun started to go down at about 6 pm. im drop shotting some plastics about 4 feet away from me and BAM! fish on! i start to fight it and it gave up a very good fight. i fannally get him to shore and grab it. a very nice bass =]. so i take a pic and realeased it healthy =]. so then i put another plastic on my hook and in less then 2 mins my line goes to the side. i thought it was my friend john that crossed my line but then he takes his line out and its still moving! so i set the hook and FISH ON!!! it was giving a incredable fight it was about to get to some tullies but i didnt let him. i yell its a big one! then the bass jumps and everyone yells HOLY SHI* so my other friend rob comes fast and grabs it by the mouth =] i realesed it healthy =] well thats my pb bass for now =P how much do u think it weighs?

first bass of the day
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/LILMYSTERY246/1237944239838.jpg

same one
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/LILMYSTERY246/1237944313610.jpg

second bass my pb =]
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/LILMYSTERY246/1237945586585.jpg

fishindude420
03-24-2009, 09:45 PM
nice fish man. thats a solid 4 + maybe 5 its hard to tell. I havent fished that lake in a while. im done with that spot. everyone RAPES it up the butt every frkn day now its not even fun catching fish out of there anymore. theres not even any real toads in it thats what sux.

WARNINGGGGGGGG! WARNINNNNG!

a biley
03-24-2009, 09:48 PM
nice! I would say that's near the 6 mark, definitely 4 plus

The Rookie
03-24-2009, 09:48 PM
That is one fattty bass!! close to DD maybe???

PureAle
03-24-2009, 10:25 PM
yeah yeah, lilmysterio working that dropshot technique...nice bass..

PureAle

Ifishtoolittle
03-24-2009, 10:26 PM
Looks like a 6-7lber. Well either way nice bass man WTG :Thumbs Up:!

old pudd fisher
03-24-2009, 10:33 PM
You have been the man these days.

lilmystery246
03-24-2009, 10:35 PM
nice fish man. thats a solid 4 + maybe 5 its hard to tell. I havent fished that lake in a while. im done with that frkn spot. everyone RAPES it up the butt every frkn day now its not even fun catching fish out of there anymore. theres not even any real toads in it thats what sux.

oh yea that sucks

fishindude420
03-24-2009, 10:38 PM
nice job out there though man. thats a toad for that lake! good job on the blackout pics :) keep the lurkers away! lol. Have u seen that guy with the big rod that uses live bait taking any fish out of there recently? i told him last time he cant keep the bass but i doubt he listened after i left.

lilmystery246
03-24-2009, 10:41 PM
nice job out there though man. thats a toad for that lake! good job on the blackout pics :) keep the lurkers away! lol. Have u seen that guy with the big rod that uses live bait taking any fish out of there recently? i told him last time he cant keep the bass but i doubt he listened after i left.

yea i told him too but he said that he dosent care and that we can call dfg. he says that taking bass there is legal but idk.

calico killer kevin
03-24-2009, 10:52 PM
Damn you go to school?
Nice fish. 6.66lbs...

fishindude420
03-24-2009, 11:00 PM
yea i told him too but he said that he dosent care and that we can call dfg. he says that taking bass there is legal but idk.

thats fkn BS man. ill take the bass right out of his hand and throw it in the lake if i see him do it. Did u actually see him take bass out of that lake? If so say bye bye to all those fish next year this time around, there gonna be gone cuz of that fkn idiot. im gonna start going this week just to make sure that dum *** doesnt keep any out of there

lilmystery246
03-24-2009, 11:03 PM
thats fkn BS man. ill take the bass right out of his hand and throw it in the lake if i see him do it. Did u actually see him take bass out of that lake? If so say bye bye to all those fish next year this time around, there gonna be gone cuz of that fkn idiot. im gonna start going this week just to make sure that dum *** doesnt keep any out of there

he got one today but he let it go cuz it was less then 12 inches. yea it sucks but i dont tell him nothin anymore cuz i dont want beef with any1.

umoa
03-25-2009, 10:44 AM
its better to educate the guy as to why releasing the bass will be more beneficial than to lie and make yourself look like an idiot.

a biley
03-25-2009, 10:58 AM
Damn you go to school?

lol seriously... I've skipped class at CSULB to fish before, but it seems you do it everyday lilmyst. But at least you're catching! lol. don't skip too much though...

basscatcher
03-25-2009, 12:15 PM

that thier is probly a 6.5lb bass if that but way to go.

God BLess

basscatcher

fishindude420
03-25-2009, 12:40 PM
its better to educate the guy as to why releasing the bass will be more beneficial than to lie and make yourself look like an idiot.

before you open your mouth why dont you ask questions first so you dont look like a IDIOT. I DID educate the guy on a long story on how its so important to release the bass. and he seemed like he just didnt wanna here it. so thats when i gotta snatch peoples stringers and throw there fish in the lake. i ALWAYS tell people how its bad to keep them or its all catch and release on bass and the dumb idiots dont give a crap

ghetto dad
03-25-2009, 01:34 PM
before you open your mouth why dont you ask questions first so you dont look like a IDIOT. I DID educate the guy on a long story on how its so important to release the bass. and he seemed like he just didnt wanna here it. so thats when i gotta snatch peoples stringers and throw there fish in the lake. i ALWAYS tell people how its bad to keep them or its all catch and release on bass and the dumb idiots dont give a crap

yo tim....when u guys taking me bass fishing again....i dont have any gear left....now i need to buy a swimbait rod.....so that when we go, and i use YOUR swimbaits, ill have a decent rod to fish with...

GD

Mrmedia
03-25-2009, 02:37 PM
LOL fairmont park. Hope you released it.

TShaffer
03-25-2009, 02:57 PM
Nice bass man. STOP ALL POACHERS!

lilmystery246
03-25-2009, 03:27 PM
LOL fairmont park. Hope you released it.

ive never been there is it good?

basscatcher
03-25-2009, 03:29 PM
its a hard lake to fish

God Bless

basscatcher

fishindude420
03-25-2009, 07:39 PM
yo tim....when u guys taking me bass fishing again....i dont have any gear left....now i need to buy a swimbait rod.....so that when we go, and i use YOUR swimbaits, ill have a decent rod to fish with...

GD

lets go whenever! Dont trip about your gear homie. Theres no fish in these lakes left to catch anyways. fkn people poach and fish the spots EVERYDAY! lol jk. Ill let u borrow a rod but u gotta stop being a little puto and come down here already! ur missing all the good bass action. i caught another toad today at u know where!

Lightning
03-25-2009, 07:39 PM
Very nice fish young brother.Nice job.

FISHSTIX
03-25-2009, 08:37 PM
I would try to guess where you caught it at, but I could care less!
Congrats on the upgrade, NICE fish for sure!

ghetto dad
03-26-2009, 03:27 PM
lets go whenever! Dont trip about your gear homie. Theres no fish in these lakes left to catch anyways. fkn people poach and fish the spots EVERYDAY! lol jk. Ill let u borrow a rod but u gotta stop being a little puto and come down here already! ur missing all the good bass action. i caught another toad today at u know where!

ure hood scares me holmes....:ROFL: hit me up on one or two ghetto, but decent rods i should get...one for swimies, and the other for d/s....actually, i can d/s on a casting rod...just one mang...thanks

GD

Skyler
03-26-2009, 03:43 PM
Uh oh. Looks like you need a bigger aquarium!

lurk 182
03-26-2009, 04:15 PM
nice 1 lil-mister-y. time to bust out that swimbait setup and upgrade that PB. i'd say that guy will go five and change, took me quite a while to get one like that. no aquarium for anything that size though.

basscatcher
03-26-2009, 09:15 PM
Uh oh. Looks like you need a bigger aquarium!

:ROFL: :ROFL: he got like half of the fish population of those small city lakes in his aquarium.

DEADROOTS
03-26-2009, 10:02 PM
Do you home study or do you go to school:???::Smile:

smokinflies
03-27-2009, 03:18 AM
damn lilmystery you're getting good at this fishing stuff. i give you some props on learning how to fish.

i admire your dedication to the sport. i hope you keep progressing.

those are tournament bass you got there.

bsp
03-28-2009, 08:25 PM
I'd go with around 6lbs for the big girl and low 5lb or high 4lb for the smaller one. Those are very nice fish to catch out of a city park lake, especially both on the same day! I am happy to see that the dropshot rig is paying off for you. You are putting in the time and seeing the results. Anyways, congratulations and go get a bigger one!