PDA

View Full Version : Cold,rainy an windy pudd sun.am!!!!

PUDD MASTER BAITER
03-24-2009, 07:28 AM
I get up at 4am like always ,and am restless,so i decide since the news said its not going to be a big rain event, head to my second home, the pudd hole. Normally i just go to sailboat ,if i think its going to rain hard .i decice to go to the east shore . Gary ,and i had good success last sun. I decide to walk from the middle pier ,to the swim beach. As soon as i get a distance from the car ,only with my rain top, the skys open up keeping me hiding, under a large tree.i go to a wind shelterd spot around the cove ,and decide im going to cast in a spot thats been very productive in the last few years ,during the spawn. First cast with a drop shotted mm. I fell a little tug. I set the hook on a bigger fish after 10min.(wishing i had used 8lb) using only 6lb leader,im rewarded with my biggest bass of the season.a beautiful 5lb 4oz. Little pudd pigglet. After that i had a nother hit, on the next cast, then mother nature decided to make me misrable. I left cold ,and a little wet. I was a happy camper. Hope every one is enjoyin the season ,and please c&r this time of the year ...god bless and peace out....mike the pmb....

old pudd fisher
03-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Should be thier tomorrow and will look for your van.