PDA

View Full Version : MLPA info resource

Haberdasher
03-23-2009, 03:24 PM
Hello all,

In response to a lot of questions about the MLPA on web forums across the internet I created a website that makes MLPA info a little more accessible and interactive than the DFG's website. My hope is that it will help the fishing community find ways to get more involved in the process instead of feeling steamrolled by it. I hope you find it useful.

Thanks!
-Dave

http://www.yesfishing.org

bones
03-23-2009, 05:28 PM
Thanks Dave....
Let us HOPE that fishermen and fisherwomen here in Socal get involved.On the behalf of all anglers here in California I would like to thank you for all of your hard work.
This is one scenario that we Can NOT afford to put on the back burner.

I really urge all team 57 members and even the lurkers here on the board to get as involved with this process as much as their lives will permit.Remember folks.......If you are a taxpayer........It's YOUR money that is going to fund the enforcement of the MLPA.

I just called CAPT Scott and informed him of this helpfull websight. Scott is now officially the president of the LA Rod and Reel Club. I'm sure this will help our fight for our taxpayers rights.

Sincerely,

Mike aka Bones

bones
03-31-2009, 09:57 PM
I can't believe this gentleman did all of this hard work and nobody even thanked him.....I'm really shocked by the FNN members sometimes!

vinlandviking
04-01-2009, 12:45 PM
thanks dave, great site.
hopefully eveyone can at least do a little.