PDA

View Full Version : Lake skinner Friday 3-20-09 & Salton sea report

Bluegill
03-23-2009, 08:58 AM
Hi everyone, first time posting will be a regular from now on. Fish skinner on Friday. Kill 8 stripper that were 8-12lbs cought them on achioves here and there all around the lake. Late afternoon we were catching smalles stripper I think were cought about 40+ in 1-2 hrs threw them all back to be catch next time. We were fishing by boat all the smalles were at the marina to the left using c-liver. Sorry no pix next time

Salton sea... Fish there about 4 week ago. Within the 3 of us we cought around 600++ talipia. Yes we keep them all if u have big famaliy giving away 600 fish is nothing. If anyone need info for Salton sea just ask. Yes I have pix of 6 cooler full of fish just need to now how to post the pix.

fish4keep
03-23-2009, 12:40 PM
Hi everyone, first time posting will be a regular from now on. Fish skinner on Friday. Kill 8 stripper that were 8-12lbs cought them on achioves here and there all around the lake. Late afternoon we were catching smalles stripper I think were cought about 40+ in 1-2 hrs threw them all back to be catch next time. We were fishing by boat all the smalles were at the marina to the left using c-liver. Sorry no pix next time

Salton sea... Fish there about 4 week ago. Within the 3 of us we cought around 600++ talipia. Yes we keep them all if u have big famaliy giving away 600 fish is nothing. If anyone need info for Salton sea just ask. Yes I have pix of 6 cooler full of fish just need to now how to post the pix.

If you don't already know there's a recommend amount of fish you should eat from the sea......

Bluegill
03-23-2009, 03:37 PM
If you have big PI family like me no matter how much fish you catch that still not enought to everyone in the family

TEAM CASTIN
06-18-2009, 10:10 PM
600? Hard to belive and yet easy to belive for salton sea...

Out of 3 of my family only caught about 80..wat spot were u at..were are the pics

Fish Dog
06-19-2009, 08:40 PM
Please don't kill strippers...just put dollar bills in their g-strings...now stripers..kill 'um all!

socalrippin
06-19-2009, 09:49 PM
ahahahahaha stipper killer!!!

GdHkSet1
06-19-2009, 11:50 PM
Nice job out there Bluegill, we are heading out to Skinner for the afternoon session.

Bluegill
06-21-2009, 02:25 PM
600? Hard to belive and yet easy to belive for salton sea...

Out of 3 of my family only caught about 80..wat spot were u at..were are the pics

Team Castin,

you ask for the pictures you shall recieve!!!!. the pictures was from March. The hot spot is the end of the Jetty, since that is the deepest spot around. The fish is only about 1-2 yards aways.
The last time we were there was three week ago, same thing got there early to to get the spot at the end of the Jetty and came home with about 5 coolers full of fish. The fish are bigger and the water seem to be cleaner then about 4 month ago..

That is the back of my 2004 tundra

Bluegill....