PDA

View Full Version : Bishop Creek Canyon Derby in June

Sierra_Smitty
03-22-2009, 09:49 AM
Just an FYI for y'all...we got funded for a second annual Bishop Creek Canyon Summer Classic fishing derby. The derby will start June 1 and continue through the end of the month. Tagged fish will be stocked in South Lake, Lake Sabrina, North Lake, Intake II, and Bishop Creek (both middle & south forks). The tagged fish will correspond to cash prizes. Just like last year, everyone who enters will be entered in a raffle for tackle, dining, boat rental and lodging prizes. Pre-registration is required to claim any prize.

Additional information on raffle prizes, cash prize amounts, registration fees, event sponsors etc. will be forthcoming. I'll post more details when they become available.

See you in the high country.....

Peace,
Smitty
GM Parchers Resort

YANKEES4LIFE
04-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Glad to here this tourney is back. did cheater leader pick up some of the funding again? i know the owner he said he was planning on sponsering this event again this year.

E

Joshua
04-03-2009, 11:20 AM
Just an FYI for y'all...we got funded for a second annual Bishop Creek Canyon Summer Classic fishing derby. The derby will start June 1 and continue through the end of the month. Tagged fish will be stocked in South Lake, Lake Sabrina, North Lake, Intake II, and Bishop Creek (both middle & south forks). The tagged fish will correspond to cash prizes. Just like last year, everyone who enters will be entered in a raffle for tackle, dining, boat rental and lodging prizes. Pre-registration is required to claim any prize.

Additional information on raffle prizes, cash prize amounts, registration fees, event sponsors etc. will be forthcoming. I'll post more details when they become available.

See you in the high country.....

Peace,
Smitty
GM Parchers Resort
Good news for those of us that love the Bishop Drainage. Unforunatley, I dont have any trips planned for that time frame. Oh well

PS
Smitty, props on the signature. Did you get a phat raise with the new title :ROFL:

Sierra_Smitty
04-03-2009, 12:30 PM
PS
Smitty, props on the signature. Did you get a phat raise with the new title :ROFL:

Its not a new title, I just don't throw it around very often hahaha. I'm also a Vice President of our corporation Smith Sierra Properties - they'll give anyone a title these days lol.

Joshua
04-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Its not a new title, I just don't throw it around very often hahaha. I'm also a Vice President of our corporation Smith Sierra Properties - they'll give anyone a title these days lol.
Going Corporation is the best thing you could have done. Now you get a paycheck that is a business expense.

That must be one heck of a business card you have. Is it double sided. Please turn over for additional info/
See ya soon. I will be there for the opener.

fishslayer01
04-03-2009, 03:24 PM
hmmm...
I might need to do a trip in June, thanks for the heads up Jared.