PDA

View Full Version : DODOMAINBOW SKUNK (Skinner Lake Report)

RamboBoy
03-21-2009, 09:46 PM
Today in the morning, I was checking the Internet weather the BM was showing falling pressure it was perfect.

I took my family fishing with me and I want to have a spending time.

We were heading to Skinner Lake, but before at the intersection of DVL and skinner, I thought about going to DVL and told my wife to check her cell phone for the BM pressure in Hemet. It was showing a falling pressure, again. I told my wife TO LET’S GO TO DVL, but my wife says she has seen more reports about Skinner Lake than the DVL. So, she wants go there and I say myself in my mind "damn I want to go to DVL, F' it,” and I just drove to make a right turn to destination Lake Skinner . I knew it I would get a skunk and KNEW DODO IS THERE! I knew we ALL get skunks. LOL!

I was trolling and fishing Dam area, Inlet area, Ramp 2 area, and every where. NADA NO LOVE STRIPER! We decided to stand and fishing on the shoreline until evening 6:00 p.m. then going home for the day. I have seen the most people caught trouts and stripers at Ramp 1 and Ramp 2. MOST MINI STRIPERS ARE BITING!

LOL, in the beginning when, I was driving a pantoon boat and was calling, "DODO, DODO, DODO" he was liked W.T.F. LOL. I saw him heading back to Dock Marina to get a rental pantoon boat I knew he is coming to me at the inlet that is why he is gay, LOL!

It was good to seeing Dodomainbow and Tacoianbow are getting SKUNKS, mafa.

fishmagic
03-21-2009, 10:53 PM
nice report. sorry for the skunk. I know you will get them next time. Gonna go there myself on monday.

keenefish
03-22-2009, 02:15 AM
LOL, in the beginning when, I was driving a pantoon boat and was calling, "DODO, DODO, DODO" he was liked W.T.F. LOL. I saw him heading back to Dock Marina to get a rental pantoon boat I knew he is coming to me at the inlet that is why he is gay, LOL!
I knew it!
Keene

dodoman
03-22-2009, 09:05 AM
dude, i was name called everywhere!! ( dodoman ).
didnt know who was calling my name.
fishtacommmmmmmmm
then it was you , rainbow ( ramboy).
then it was pywnn.
lost count after 3.lol

lol, its all in the good of the sport, well done on skunking!
you sure can do it with 1ST class.lol

heres a pic of you, since you have one on me.lol