PDA

View Full Version : Palmdale duct fishing

FISHSTIX
03-21-2009, 09:16 PM
Hit the aqueduct before going to a Grill and Chill out in the Palmdale area. Started at the bridge off of 138 before Barrel Springs heading east and was met by heavy winds. Worked the west side of the duct throwing the RatL, flukes, and the LC walking it all the way back to Sierra Hwy. Not a single person was seen on the way but was able to meet the good ole'

http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq245/FISHSTIX_bucket/skunk.gif

Seng90806
03-21-2009, 10:09 PM
at least you was out there giving it a try....im pretty sure you'll get em' next time....its time to hit the honey hole man...get those tube ready and lets do this...lol

fishmagic
03-21-2009, 10:55 PM
I wanna go to the honey hoe too.. I rather be fishing than work. You'll get them next time.

trail blazer
03-22-2009, 08:46 AM
You,l get m soon bro
THANKS

RamboBoy
03-22-2009, 08:23 PM
Don't give up! Keep going you will get em to pay off, man.

thepuma
03-23-2009, 09:19 AM
Saturday the weather had really cooled off. Friday it was so nice weather wise. Not to say that the fishing would have been better on Friday, but at least you would have been warmer and not dealing with the wind. That darn pesky skunk has been around the AV duct for quite awhile for many folks. It should be on soon. You/we will get em next time.
:)
Gary managed to pull one out last week. Perhaps I will go out tonight to give it a try. I will let you know what happens....
Good Luck out there..