PDA

View Full Version : Great deal on a fishing license

Lightline
03-21-2009, 06:15 PM
Check it out people. Its brought to you by F&G.

A life time fishing license for Ages 0-9 is only $459.25 What a great deal.

and only$ 754.75 between the Ages 10-39.

You should tell your dad to buy you a life time fishing license if your under 9 years old. Its a great deal.

Available to any resident. Lifetime fishing licensees receive an annual sport fishing license each year for life.
:EyePop:

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/licensing/fishing/fishdescrip.html

hakaveli
03-21-2009, 06:25 PM
I like it how they put "ONLY" haha like its a few cents LMAO

Lightline
03-21-2009, 07:38 PM
yeah and to think under 16 years of age its free to fish. So who would be in their right mind to buy a life time fishing license for 0-9 years of age....

You figure some one with a beating heart would have caught that by now. Especially after soooooooooooooo mannnnyyyy years.

ghetto dad
03-21-2009, 07:42 PM
With my luck, Id spend all that money for a lifetime license, and I would die the next day....

GD

BIGRED KILLA
03-21-2009, 07:45 PM
With my luck, Id spend all that money for a lifetime license, and I would die the next day....

GD

Lmao.......That will prob happen to me too Karma loves me.

Bigred

fish4keep
03-21-2009, 07:49 PM
yeah and to think under 16 years of age its free to fish. So who would be in their right mind to buy a life time fishing license for 0-9 years of age....

You fishing some one with a beating heart would have caught that by now. Especially after soooooooooooooo mannnnyyyy years.

If you look at it, in the long run, it's a great investment. Especially with the price increase every year. I would've love to have gotten one when I was 9. I bet it would've paid for itself looooooooooooooooong time ago.........

bruce watson
03-21-2009, 08:54 PM
I buy a disabled veterans fishing license each year for $6.50. For me to get the lifetime license would cost $459.25. This would mean that I would have to live another 70.15 years in order to break even. What if I don't feel like fishing when I'm 132 years old?

That Dang Guy
03-21-2009, 10:24 PM
I imagine they have discounted prices for disabled veterans.

Lets say on average for me, a fishing license costs about $45 bucks a year. That means i've almost spent $450 bucks on something that I'll continue to pay $45 (possibly more) for the rest of my life. If your child really enjoys fishing, it may be worth the cost. But it still is a gamble. Anything they like now, they might now like 2-3 years from now.