PDA

View Full Version : The World's Weirdest Burgers

Oz
03-21-2009, 04:26 PM
found this at yahoo's website and thought it was very unique. its not a recipe but its food related so check it out.

http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=AgRRpUIAPcPJRtKU9Mf9r31mhuY5/SIG=12icdpn90/**http%3A//food.yahoo.com/blog/ahamburgertoday/9689/the-world-s-weirdest-burgers

At the burger blog A Hamburger Today, we have come across some pretty wacked-out burgers. Here are 10 of our favorites. And by favorite we mean, may never actually eat them because we're scared.

1. Nut Burger: Famous at Matt's Place in Butte, Montana, the nut burger involves a layer of coarsely ground peanuts mixed with mayo. It's kind of like a peanut butter sundae just hanging out on top of a patty.

2. BadaBoomz Donut Burger: A bacon cheeseburger on a glazed donut "bun" available at the BadaBoomz Ale House and Grill in Indianapolis, Indiana. Save time by combining your favorite breakfast and lunch! And feel awesome/nauseous after!

3. Megadeath Burger: For health reasons, you have to be over 18 to order this, and can't have heart problems, anxiety, or asthma. Available at Wall Diner in Wellington Point, Australia, the "world's hottest hamburger" contains chili jam, chili powder, jalapenos, and habaņero sauce -- all in quantities any sane person would not voluntarily eat.

4. Venezuelan "La Diabla" Burger: No wonder it's translated as "the devilish." Sold from a street cart in Caracas, Venezuela, this one layers: ketchup, mayo, mustard, onions, cabbage, shoestring potatoes, more ketchup, mayo and mustard, avocado, tomato, burger patty, chorizo, chicken, eggs and bacon, and a mountain of shredded Roquefort cheese.

5. Parisian Pizza Burger: The name might be confusing, but it's not a burger-topped pizza or a burger made with pizza toppings. (Both natural conclusions.) It's a burger with mini-pizzas for buns available at Buzz Lightyear's Pizza Planet at Disneyland Paris.

6. Jucy Lucy: Seven ounces of burger with a molten core of cheesy ooze. That would be American cheese ooze, because "only those orange squares of vaguely plastic texture will achieve proper fluidity," as burger writer John T. Edge put it. The alleged home of the J-Luce is Matt's Bar in Minneapolis.

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2879/burgerinacan.jpg
7. Cheeseburger in a Can: Have you ever thought about how perfectly can-shaped a burger is? Or burger-shaped a can is? This product is marketed to German campers.

8. Scottish Deep-Fried Cheeseburger: Because the Scots have been known to fry anything (candy bars, pizza, etc.) two discs of frozen meat with processed cheese get deep-fried. No bun involved because what nutritional value do buns really offer?

9. Bacon Cheeseburger, Literally: It might look fairly ordinary, but this patty is not made of ground chuck or sirloin -- or any kind of ground beef. Ground bacon, kids. Throw on some slices of pepper Jack cheese for good measure.

10. Fatty Melt: This was a DIY project by a curious Serious Eats editor in the food website's Manhattan office. It's a burger with two grilled cheeses for buns. Yes, you read that correctly. Now go forth and make one.

tpfishnfool
03-22-2009, 08:24 AM
Yer killin me man ! Soooo Good .

KaliDawgFan
03-23-2009, 08:10 PM
I could each one of each right now...probably won't sleep for days though.

GeordyBass
03-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Damn I have such a stomach ache at looking at those!I hate bacon,i hate bacon,i hate bacon,,,lol,,,i seriously do!The most delicious one was the burger in a can.....:Explode:

Oz
03-24-2009, 12:35 AM
3. Megadeath Burger: For health reasons, you have to be over 18 to order this, and can't have heart problems, anxiety, or asthma. Available at Wall Diner in Wellington Point, Australia, the "world's hottest hamburger" contains chili jam, chili powder, jalapenos, and habaņero sauce -- all in quantities any sane person would not voluntarily eat.

4. Venezuelan "La Diabla" Burger: No wonder it's translated as "the devilish." Sold from a street cart in Caracas, Venezuela, this one layers: ketchup, mayo, mustard, onions, cabbage, shoestring potatoes, more ketchup, mayo and mustard, avocado, tomato, burger patty, chorizo, chicken, eggs and bacon, and a mountain of shredded Roquefort cheese.

10. Fatty Melt: This was a DIY project by a curious Serious Eats editor in the food website's Manhattan office. It's a burger with two grilled cheeses for buns. Yes, you read that correctly. Now go forth and make one.

those 3 burgers i wanna try for sure :Smile:

City Dad
03-24-2009, 04:08 PM
the grilled cheese on sounds good...

but they all sound better than a turkeyburger... if I never eat another turkey burger for the rest of my life it'll be too soon... I'd rather eat a big-wad-of-arm-pit-hair burger than a turkey burger... those things are foul...

hughpam
03-24-2009, 05:32 PM
Yeah.

No.

Oz
03-24-2009, 05:44 PM
the next time i make burgers this is gonna happen for sure...i would even do the grilled cheese with tuna burgers :Smile: or even chicken sandwhiches...make it a cordon bleu sandwhich.

JENSEN500
03-25-2009, 08:23 AM
the next time i make burgers this is gonna happen for sure...i would even do the grilled cheese with tuna burgers :Smile: or even chicken sandwhiches...make it a cordon bleu sandwhich.

you got issues brother!

TShaffer
03-25-2009, 08:20 PM
Damn I have such a stomach ache at looking at those!I hate bacon,i hate bacon,i hate bacon,,,lol,,,i seriously do!The most delicious one was the burger in a can.....:Explode:
You hate bacon! That's like someone on here saying they hate fishing! lol
Nobody hates bacon, it's delicious!

GeordyBass
03-25-2009, 08:54 PM
You hate bacon! That's like someone on here saying they hate fishing! lol
Nobody hates bacon, it's delicious!
LOL,,,I'm a big (not tall...lol...) dude and I hate eating pork,it's not anything religious....I wont eat pork even if you pay me,,,or maybe?I might eat 4 or 5 pounds of pork a year....mickey d's breakfast is pretty good....:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I LOVE FISHING!HATE BACON!:Envious: