PDA

View Full Version : yorba linda 3-20-09

socalfishingdave
03-21-2009, 01:04 PM
hey wuz up all my fellow fisherman? i hope all is well. whent out to yorba linda friday and didnt catch crap. yep skunked again. i herd that they just stocked too. i was at spot and saw right in front me and saw carp every where. so i put my line in and nothing. couldnt even catch a dang carp. (not like i wanted it) if i would caought the dang thing i would of just threw it back in. well this year so far for myself is 0 fish. starting to make me mad...lol

Manny
03-21-2009, 10:39 PM
Bummer, what lake were you fishing? They stocked Wed. I was there Thursday and got my limit in 2 hrs. I went back today Saturday and it was way slower, only caught 1 trout and a bass. Still fish in there, but you gotta move around.

TShaffer
03-21-2009, 10:55 PM
Man you need to get some fish! Don't give up, you'll get em.

richaaron
03-22-2009, 07:37 AM
hey wuz up all my fellow fisherman? i hope all is well. whent out to yorba linda friday and didnt catch crap. yep skunked again. i herd that they just stocked too. i was at spot and saw right in front me and saw carp every where. so i put my line in and nothing. couldnt even catch a dang carp. (not like i wanted it) if i would caought the dang thing i would of just threw it back in. well this year so far for myself is 0 fish. starting to make me mad...lol

If you catch a carp, throw it in the trash...

Fishingmonkee
03-22-2009, 12:00 PM
why would you throw the carp into the trash? why not C&R,it looks like they're spawning or something?

richaaron
03-23-2009, 07:04 AM
why would you throw the carp into the trash? why not C&R,it looks like they're spawning or something?

Carp eat Bass eggs and destroy a lakes eco-system. Grass Carp are protected but as far as the common's go, can em'...

RCMadness
03-23-2009, 07:47 PM
Carp eat Bass eggs and destroy a lakes eco-system. Grass Carp are protected but as far as the common's go, can em'...

you 're a lowlife, nagging turd, but people still let you live. Maybe someone should "can" you too.

PS: I love going to Angler Marine too.

richaaron
03-23-2009, 08:45 PM
you 're a lowlife, nagging turd, but people still let you live. Maybe someone should "can" you too.

PS: I love going to Angler Marine too.

If that "someone" is you, bring it. I'm at Tri-City pretty much everyday. Let me know if you need directions...

FishermanStu
03-23-2009, 08:47 PM
hey hey hey now children lets relax here. its just crap. i mean carp

richaaron
03-23-2009, 08:50 PM
This idiot likes to stir up the pot. I guess I fell right in. Read his previous post's...

FishermanStu
03-23-2009, 09:10 PM
haha yeah i guess he does. well in that case let it fly

BassFreak
03-23-2009, 09:56 PM
Told ya' you shouldnt have given that grown man a wedgie.. Now he's bubbly mad at cha'.. haha

studfisherman
03-23-2009, 10:10 PM
careful guys his name is Rcmadness...sounds scary! or like a big pussssssssssieeee who likes big donggggggggssssss.