PDA

View Full Version : There was a angler who had a bass, And Bendo was his name-o. B-E-N-D-O B-E-N-D-O

BENDO
03-20-2009, 04:53 PM
What supers FNNers!!!
Its me Bendo with a other Ninja bass fishing adventures: Starting jbassc, BassDMA and me Bendo.
We headed up to Lincoln Park for some Barrio Bass Fish’n… (let me translate: Hood Bass Fish’n) It was a mission by the way. At first we felt a lil tense being there in the Hood Especially when we were rolling with Bassdma. (Come on now A white dude in the hood Fishing…) The people there thought he was undercover lol. Everybody cleared out the park with in minutes. So we had the park to our self’s. But we had FUN!!!
Now comparing the Ducks From Legg Lake… (please read other post to understand) these Ducks are no JOKE. These ducks are straight out of Lincoln. Duck with attitudes that’s right D.W.T. There was this one duck, That for sure was the main head of all the ducks. This Duck was actually bald headed. And a mean sun of a B@#$. This duck was all getto and wanted a fight. But I gave it some hot Cheetos and was all happy then.
We head a couple a shoots, Police siren, And much more but over all it was all GOOD. There’s a lot of Bass action in that park after dark Boy. Here are some pictures enjoy

TShaffer
03-20-2009, 06:08 PM
Man you always slay while in ninja mode. Nice job!

Ifishtoolittle
03-20-2009, 11:04 PM
There were shootings?!?! Nice LOL! Great report Bendo, thanks for sharing!

socalfishingdave
03-21-2009, 12:23 PM
cool and funny report where is lincoln park at??? nice fish

smokinflies
03-21-2009, 04:31 PM
nice bendo.

must be difficult dodging bullets and catchin' bass in the hood.

craznazn
03-24-2009, 10:02 AM
Nice job....I grew up in that area. Use to catch bluegills by Florence Nightingales handless statue.

Never knew they had some lunkers in there.

Asecino420
03-24-2009, 03:05 PM
Hey whats up..nice fish...i went and did some early morning bassing sat morning and nada...ima head out to linconl park in a few...try out this new rubbers i got...see ya..

Mr Bendo
03-25-2009, 08:13 PM
Nice work on the bass!