PDA

View Full Version : The pudd today 3/19/09

old pudd fisher
03-19-2009, 08:14 PM
Stopped by their for about 2 hours or so early afternoon today and tryed for some pan fish with my ultra light with no luck at all,then went to my bassin rod with with the old favourite plastic RoBo worm and hooked up with nice LMB,not that big but gave a good fight for the size and let him go back home for next time. Also I got to see Obama's helicopter fly over me it was surrounded by a bunch of big black choppers full of guns and stuff. He was in Pomona to day.

LIZARDKING1
03-19-2009, 08:46 PM
I was there too.I had several strikes on plastic worms rigged carolina style.Only managed two but had a nice one hooked up for a few seconds until it spit the hook.The panfish bite was slow.The water skiers made it even tougher so I decided to fish for redear on the third pier.

old pudd fisher
03-19-2009, 09:59 PM
Think I seen you thier today, I was just left of the middle pier and seen a guy that lost one.

basscatcher
03-19-2009, 10:02 PM
good job beating the skunk im goin tomorrow night:]

God Bless

basscatcher

old pudd fisher
03-19-2009, 10:57 PM
Good for you and good luck basscatcher,today I fished that worm slow for 30min. And whamo it hit hard and it's still their for you. Be nice to it.

britheguy
03-19-2009, 11:00 PM
Good job,

I was in my room when those choppers flew over, my god where they decked out. Sick noise too huh?

HEMAN
03-19-2009, 11:03 PM
i was on the south pier at bout 5-630 today.. chit chatted with some people.. was that you out there Old Pudd Fisher? on the end of the pier?

old pudd fisher
03-19-2009, 11:17 PM
No I was on the east shore by the middle pier suffering with allergies but landed a fair bass today and got happy.

richaaron
03-20-2009, 06:05 AM
Headin' to the Pudd right now. Gonna be 4 of us tubin' Sailboat today....

PUDD MASTER BAITER
03-20-2009, 07:25 AM
Ill be going probubly every day. Seeing as theres no dam service calls or sales est. For a/c and heating . Ill be most likely at the east shore, working the south side of the middle pier,to the high pier.. Look for my white service van..

joebass
03-20-2009, 03:18 PM
Ill be going probubly every day. Seeing as theres no dam service calls or sales est. For a/c and heating . Ill be most likely at the east shore, working the south side of the middle pier,to the high pier.. Look for my white service van..will you be on the south side of lake or north side by the swimm beach? are the week ends busy? im going for sure monday.

old pudd fisher
03-20-2009, 08:30 PM
I see your van every time I go thier, and parked almost next to you today. where were you fishin at? on the pier? Look for a grey jeep grand cherokee and a ugly gray haired fart, that will be me.

richaaron
03-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Ill be going probubly every day. Seeing as theres no dam service calls or sales est. For a/c and heating . Ill be most likely at the east shore, working the south side of the middle pier,to the high pier.. Look for my white service van..

I met your friend Ron back in sailboat cove yesterday. He and Keith got into it pretty good, and I'm not talking about the bite. I thought they were going to kill each other. Way too much drama for a Friday...

PUDD MASTER BAITER
03-23-2009, 07:54 AM
Yea ,ronnie can get confrontatioal at times. If he sees someone doing something to hes beloved pudd,he will go off. Hes an alright guy ,when you get to know him.hes one of the most productive guys ,that fishes the pudd .ive seen him go out of his way ,to help people several times. Showing them how to catch fish at the pudd...

troutslayer05
03-23-2009, 09:26 AM
Stopped by their for about 2 hours or so early afternoon today and tryed for some pan fish with my ultra light with no luck at all,then went to my bassin rod with with the old favourite plastic RoBo worm and hooked up with nice LMB,not that big but gave a good fight for the size and let him go back home for next time. Also I got to see Obama's helicopter fly over me it was surrounded by a bunch of big black choppers full of guns and stuff. He was in Pomona to day.

Kinda cool seein the chopper. In DC couple weeks ago i saw him leavin with the three identical helecopters that they have that all fly out together.