PDA

View Full Version : New to LA County.

Loye
03-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Hey everyone I just moved down to South Pasadena from San Luis Obispo County. My name is Loye by the way and Im a 22 yr old starting school up at CSULA in April, and have a week or two of vacation still left. Anyways was wondering if anyone on here would be willing to show me the ropes of the surf fishing scene down here this weekend. I understand the importance of C&R down here and realize how spoiled I was back home with the abundance of fish. Anyways you can PM me or call/text me at 805 909 9719. Im willing to hit up anywhere from Malibu to LB.
Thanks

Loye

Fisherman57
03-19-2009, 07:02 PM
Myself & a couple friends are headed out tomorrow morning. if you're interested, feel free to PM me for more info.

Loye
03-19-2009, 07:31 PM
Hey fisherman57, tomorrow is not going to work out for me due to errands, but I appreciate the invite. Maybe some other time.

Loye

hakaveli
03-19-2009, 07:37 PM
i might head out on saturday

ghetto dad
03-19-2009, 08:39 PM
bring extra money when fishing with hakavelli man..cuzz he WILL sell you something!! :ROFL:

Welcome man.....whatever you do, have a great time!!!

GD

hakaveli
03-19-2009, 08:40 PM
bring extra money when fishing with hakavelli man..cuzz he will sell you something!! :rofl:

Welcome man.....whatever you do, have a great time!!!

Gd

lol wtf ....

Fisherman57
03-19-2009, 08:47 PM
Hey fisherman57, tomorrow is not going to work out for me due to errands, but I appreciate the invite. Maybe some other time.

Loye

No prob! ... by the time I get there the tides dont look so good for the area Ill be fishing tomorrow anyway, but I have a day off, so off to the beach it is!

Ill look forward to your report when you do make it out!

Wingnut
03-19-2009, 10:32 PM
No prob! ... by the time I get there the tides dont look so good for the area Ill be fishing tomorrow anyway, but I have a day off, so off to the beach it is!

Ill look forward to your report when you do make it out!

Good luck Dana, thanks for the invite, but got some meetings that I can't cancel tomorrow. :Neutral: If you're going to where I think you're going... as the tide drops, move further South. :Wink: I'm going to try and get out somewhere on Sunday.

Fisherman57
03-19-2009, 11:04 PM
Good luck Dana, thanks for the invite, but got some meetings that I can't cancel tomorrow. :Neutral: If you're going to where I think you're going... as the tide drops, move further South. :Wink: I'm going to try and get out somewhere on Sunday.

Roger that.... thanks Arthur.....
Ill call ya on my way back.

Ramp & surf fishing soon brother! Wed? (Ramp)