PDA

View Full Version : Beast got stocked

Rooster
03-19-2009, 10:00 AM
Holly smokes the beast are hitting already .. I guess they meant what they said... Hope 2 land 1 Sunday http://www.fishingwebcam.com/SantaAnaRiverLakes.htm

vanillagurilla
03-19-2009, 10:18 AM
yup. too bad there not getting any record breakers this year ;)

troutdog
03-19-2009, 10:26 AM
Tuesday was St Patty's Day...today is St Snagger's Day as I'm sure they are out in full force.

Good luck on Sunday Rob....got troll?

TD

Rooster
03-19-2009, 10:53 AM
The picks of all the Beast reminds me of a Team 57 event a few years back. Damm that was a day i will never forget. Lip Ripperz for the WIN

vanillagurilla
03-19-2009, 11:17 AM
hey want dose it take to get on the lip ripperz team? i catch mad fish on the worms. the clear/pink with flake seemes to be a big fish killer.

MAVERICK27
03-19-2009, 11:18 AM
Wow, the big guns are out!!! Get ya one Rob!!

CASTAWAY
03-19-2009, 11:39 AM
:Dancing Banana::Dancing Banana::Dancing Banana::Dancing Banana::Dancing Banana::Dancing Banana::Dancing Banana:

fisherbabe
03-19-2009, 12:25 PM
Going tomorrow. Hope they cooperate!

sansou
03-19-2009, 12:57 PM
The picks of all the Beast reminds me of a Team 57 event a few years back. Damm that was a day i will never forget. Lip Ripperz for the WIN

Are you thinking of the January 2006 one? Cause at that one we had people at Chris's pond with 5 fish limits weighing darn near 100lbs.... There were triploids all over the place, it was a unique day of fishing.

Rooster
03-19-2009, 02:00 PM
Thats correct Sansou... Simply amazing day..

samgann93
03-19-2009, 05:39 PM
i wish i could get out there. looks killer

yamafish
03-19-2009, 09:10 PM
Holly smokes the beast are hitting already .. I guess they meant what they said... Hope 2 land 1 Sunday http://www.fishingwebcam.com/SantaAnaRiverLakes.htm

It's on then... Sunday off my boat!
You can leave those Lip Ripperz at home though bra'.. hehe
They aren't going to help you get on a Lloyd ...

I'm thinking the state record is gonna fall
There is just a crazy huge Lloyd out there in SARL or Corona!

peace,
Rodger - YamaFish

mobilereef
03-19-2009, 09:35 PM
Shoot did they leave any for the rest of us? Nice job on the tardo looking fish!

Poxy Boggards
03-20-2009, 10:33 AM
All those loyds caught were probably the entire stock... Maybe they saved a few to let out from the pens in front of the hoards this weekend. Good luck out there Rooster!

sansou
03-20-2009, 11:57 AM

peace,
Rodger - YamaFish

Rooster knows the deal....Lip Ripperz (mini-jigs) by far is probably your best bet when it comes to hooking those triploids. There's a time and place to troll, and there's a time and place to work the shoreline....this be the time to do it on foot.

I remember at a certain tournament a while back, Lip Ripper Brian and his dad hauled in a stringer of monsters that was absolutely ridiculous! In fact, nearly everyone was having success with the x-tra large trout & plastics that day.

Good luck to you guys sunday!

vanillagurilla
03-21-2009, 03:24 PM

peace,
Rodger - YamaFish

sry to burst ur bubble yama but no record brakers in sarl or corona this year. word on the streets is that laguna niguel got the contract for the record breakers. 3 over 30lbs i hear.

yamafish
03-21-2009, 10:06 PM
sry to burst ur bubble yama but no record brakers in sarl or corona this year. word on the streets is that laguna niguel got the contract for the record breakers. 3 over 30lbs i hear.

It may not happen this season. It's starting to get a little warm...
If the record does fall.. It will stay at SARL or Corona. The state record as you recall was just recently tied
from at Lloyd out of Corona. If this angler had pushed this Lloyd to weigh in, it probably would have broken the record this year.
It layed out a bit and lost some of it's weight.

I just don't see LNL having the financial stream to purchase a Lloyd that will shatter the record.

As wierd as SARL or Corona may be in terms of being "Mudholes". They have historically spent the $$$ to put the biggest Lloyds into the books. (Most of them without tails.... LOL)
Just my opinion....

Peace,
Rodger - YamaFish

Eat Sleep Fish
03-22-2009, 12:16 PM
doesnt look like the new record is coming out...might be in there though...

fi5h_eye
03-22-2009, 04:17 PM
All those loyds caught were probably the entire stock... Maybe they saved a few to let out from the pens in front of the hoards this weekend. Good luck out there Rooster!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f274/fi5h_eye/th_net.jpg (http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f274/fi5h_eye/net.jpg)