PDA

View Full Version : 1984 seaswirl for sale

JENSEN500
03-18-2009, 09:54 PM
This one will be for sale as soon as i get the carpet and seats installed. Its a 16.5' sea swirl "sprint" with a 2.5l i/o that runs good but is a hard cold starter ( think the carb. Needs rebuilt...about $40.00 for a kit)and needs a tilt motor but you can use as is now. I have brand new seats for it and will install new carpet.

A very good boat for playing with if your interested in a small project.

It needs very little work right now and even less if i do seats and carpet. My brother is planning in using it in the striper derby if i dont sell it first.

Boat has a cover also.

Trailer needs lights to be rewired and has ugly rims with new tires on them :) also has a new trailer jack on it.

just installed new carpet,custom fab'd the interior side panels and did a dry run on the seats. Yes the price changed due to the amount of work and money im dumping into this thing. will consider ALL cash offers!!!!

$1800.00 obo

SOME BEFORE AND AFTER PICS ADDED BELOW!!

Thanks,jeff

JENSEN500
03-31-2009, 07:06 PM
more pics added and price reduced

Ronira
04-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Hey JENSEN500, I would love to have that boat. Need any work done on your home or property? I am an out of work housebuilder.

JENSEN500
04-01-2009, 04:24 PM
Hey JENSEN500, I would love to have that boat. Need any work done on your home or property? I am an out of work housebuilder.

actually i do,but if i allow my ol'lady to tell you what we need,you will be here a year.

i do need the upstairs portion of my barn drywalled/taped textured and painted.i have all of the supplies except for the dry wall. i have mud,texture and paint.
i also need an awning built for my boat and a chain link dog pen.

see there I go with the list,but perhaps we can work out a deal?

I wont even tell you about the 3 acres of weeds that sprouted due to all the rain this year!

call me and we'll talk!

i'll pm you with my #

thanks,jeff

JENSEN500
04-07-2009, 07:10 PM
bump for pics added and new carpet added,custom side panel (1 of 2) installed.