PDA

View Full Version : Custom t-motor mount

JENSEN500
03-18-2009, 06:34 PM
Decided to install a t-motor to my deck boat and had a problem with the deck lay out :( so i had to improvise!
Enjoy.

WILL POST AN UPDATE WHEN THE POWDER COATING AND INSTALL IS DONE.

JEFF

BingJr
03-18-2009, 07:38 PM
Man,

I know who I am calling for all my custom fitting needs? is that welding gettup mobile? :)

Very very nice job. You gonna paint it white? or Powder coat it?

JENSEN500
03-18-2009, 08:29 PM
Thanks bing,not mobil unless you have 220 at the house :)

taking it for powder coat tomorrow. We'll see how it turns out.

Thanks,jeff

bruce watson
03-24-2009, 09:59 PM
You're doing a really good job. Make sure you do a follow up posting. I'd like to see it after the powder coat and mounting. Don't forget a rubber gasket between your deck and the mount or the vibration noise will drive you insane.

JENSEN500
03-25-2009, 07:10 AM
ya, i "hear" ya (sorry,couldn't resist). been having big trouble with the powder coater i took it to last week. he promised me it would be done on monday,so i went to his shop to pick it yesterday and it was still where i dropped it off! so i took it to another shop by my house and he said it will be done by noon today. very excited to see the finished product and will definitly post pics.

spent all day yesterday mounting the transducer to the transom for the lms-522 at the console,running the 24v power to the bow for the t-motor,mounting the circuit breaker,battery trays,hold-downs,and installing the batteries for the motor. today i will mount the t-motor,run 12v power to the bow for the x-135,mount the transducer to the t-motor,go to the dentist,pick up our dog from the vet and post updates (man,i better get busy!). thanks for keepin' me on my toes! LOL

jeff

JENSEN500
03-31-2009, 06:51 PM
got my motor mount back along with all of my fish finder mounting hardware.So with all of that,i've installed my LMS-522c w/GPS and Navtronics Hot Maps,an X-135 on the bow attached to the trolling motor mount,a fillet/chum table for Striper Chic to catch up on the anchovie cutting duties and filleting duties while the bite is slow (hopefully we will get way behind on those duties :Thumbs Up:)an on board charger and 2 new group 27 batteries for the t-motor. i told you i'd post some after pics.

enjoy,jeff