PDA

View Full Version : Finally Gonna Float Tube Fish Tomorrow Morning

Ghost
06-14-2007, 10:54 PM
Can't wait, it's been a long time waiting for this day. Will post a report & pics sometime tomorrow. If I hook into a big pike, I'll be on an Indiana sleigh ride!

Gears all ready to go & the Outcast Fat Cat is ready to get wet!

Only bummer is....I still have not received the Hotspot fins, like it's lost, long gone. So my buddy sent me another pair & this time via UPS. I'll be getting them tomorrow, but it'll be after my maiden voyage on the Fat Cat...total bummer! But, if all goes well tomorrow & I end up having fun, there is always next week & I'll have the Hotspot fins to jet me around some lakes.

Thank goodness that the Hotspots are arriving tomorrow, I thought I would have to sit down this evening w/ 5 cans of chili w/ beans to have propulsion in the morning. Poor wife would prolly wake me up in the middle of the night & smack me in the back of the head for getting my engine started too soon.....(Was that a train horn Sounding off & vibrating the bedroom? No it's Ghost just moving food stuff around in his belly, then an ominous green fog that takes over the bedroom...someones gonna wake up & it ain't Ghost!) :shock: But I was ready to fart my way around the lake if that's the last resort! I was worried that after float tube fishing, there'll be many fish a floating on top of the water....not a pretty site! :o

I can just imagine a big LM bass hitting my lure & pulling line & scootin' me around in the float tube. Can't do that on a boat! I'm brining 2 baitcast & 2 spinning outfits for this first trip. I'll post a pic of the float tube all decked out.

Wish me luck.....

Nessie Hunter
06-15-2007, 08:00 AM
Awesome Gino.... :thumb:

Make sure and tether everything down, close all pouches after use. That maiden voyage can get expensive with gear going in the drink...... :cry:

I would recommend NO MORE then 2 rigs till ya get that feel for what is where. Unless you have a good PVC rack for everything...

Once you get coordinated its not so bad. But I still tether my rigs to be safe...

Ill be lookin for the reports buddy.. :D

Bassnut
06-15-2007, 09:54 PM
Know you can fish the harbors

Nessie Hunter
06-16-2007, 08:32 AM
Know you can fish the harbors

:bang: :bang:

Its a long drive from Indiana to NPH... :D