PDA

View Full Version : Green super seekers

theDENTIST
03-18-2009, 02:41 PM
Clb90f, cjbf90, cjbf100, ulua, cjbf70

the cjbf100 was cut down to 9'...1 1/2" off the top and rest from the butt

the ulua was cut down to 9'...2.5 inches from the tip and rest from the butt

they are all blanks except they have the butt cord already on all 5 blanks.

This is all only for 500 and i wont pay for shipping. Will ship upon payment received (usps money order only). I am in colorado now, and really dont need these rods i was going to build anymore.

theDENTIST
03-20-2009, 12:46 PM
400 you pay for shipping.

the economy this bad back home or what

sansou
03-20-2009, 12:57 PM
What's the approx cost to ship? I have no clue...

Btw, I am really enjoying the rods you custom built. They're holding up great and I've even managed to land a few fish on them! lol

theDENTIST
03-20-2009, 01:40 PM
i have no idea what shipping is but it cant be that bad, I THINK. i sent about 1500 rounds of ammo to tennesse and that was only 15 flat rate and it weighs a WHOLE LOT.

glad your enjoying these rods.

these green ones are even nicer just not built yet.

sansou
03-20-2009, 02:19 PM
Send me a PM if you would be willing to wrap the cjbf70 to the same specs as the last ones + cost of shipping (which I will pay)....thanks!

theDENTIST
03-20-2009, 02:45 PM
hahahah i hate wrapping. for my freshwater sticks i bought phenix rods all set and ready to go. ill use what i know to just do guide repairs but not really wanting to wrap anymore.

plus i would need a faster dryer which i dont have to wrap a rod and get the glue on nice without lumps and bubbles.

ahi
03-20-2009, 06:34 PM
howzit Chris!

For those interested...shipping will have go thru FedEx/UPS/etc...US Postal Service has its max length set at 8 foot. I sent rods via USPS priority mail for $20 in a pvc tube; got there in 2 days.

Sent one (7 footer) before that via UPS cost almost $30 and it took over a week...

Just an FYI...great price for the blanks though...

theDENTIST
03-21-2009, 06:59 AM
how you doin...

hopes all good with you and hows the gear i sold you treating you lol

dam it cost a whopper to send long items. i seriously sent a small box that weighed atleast 50+ pds and i thought weight would be the biggest issue but guess not.

thanks for the info tho and have fun fishing this year

ahi
03-21-2009, 05:57 PM
All the gear is good; just need to use it more. Thanks for the great deals.

If shipping wasn't problematic, I'd get the blanks...

Hope you get some fishing done with those new Phenix sticks you have...

j-DuBb
03-21-2009, 10:35 PM
i would pick em up but money is hurting right now ... great price for the blanks tho. chris your wrapping is good, still got the ones i pick up from you. good luck with the sale man.

-j-