PDA

View Full Version : something just arrived at my door...

a biley
03-18-2009, 12:38 PM
Curado 200 E7!

Next to arrive is a Phenix X-10, and I'll put my E5 on that. This E7 is going on the Crucial, I need to bring the bass out of the cover faster

calico killer kevin
03-18-2009, 04:32 PM
Ahhh...love that feeling when you first see that package sitting on your
doorstep...But, I hate it when your parents find out that you used their credit
card to order it...

HEMAN
03-18-2009, 04:36 PM
haha.. damn Biley... you're starting quite the collection....
man those new Curados can cast a mile can't they?

a biley
03-18-2009, 06:39 PM
Ahhh...love that feeling when you first see that package sitting on your
doorstep...But, I hate it when your parents find out that you used their credit
card to order it...

lol, I buy my own stuff... Wish I could do that though lol!!! My lil brother still can, but to an extent.

haha.. damn Biley... you're starting quite the collection....
man those new Curados can cast a mile can't they?

oh yeah!!! lol, I'm still gonna get that 50mg from you though... keep a hold on it for me. I'll bring you a lb of coffee once we fish the Pudd... your choice just let me know

bsp
03-18-2009, 06:54 PM
With all that money your spending on USDM reels, you'll never be able to afford the JDM counterparts!

Actually, it's good that you are buying USDM now since the dollar is so weak compared to the yen now ($350 for a Zillion *%@#!). I haven't bought a new Curado yet, but I will soon. They are great reels for the money. You'll like that X-10 a lot too, it has a good backbone and loads up very well for casting. I use mine for halibut more than bass, and it excels in that as well.

a biley
03-18-2009, 07:01 PM
With all that money your spending on USDM reels, you'll never be able to afford the JDM counterparts!

Actually, it's good that you are buying USDM now since the dollar is so weak compared to the yen now ($350 for a Zillion *%@#!). I haven't bought a new Curado yet, but I will soon. They are great reels for the money. You'll like that X-10 a lot too, it has a good backbone and loads up very well for casting. I use mine for halibut more than bass, and it excels in that as well.

lol, maybe by the summer, i'll own the shimano aldebaran

HEMAN
03-18-2009, 07:33 PM
lol, maybe by the summer, i'll own the shimano aldebaran

lol.. same here.. maybe... haha

PUDD MASTER BAITER
03-19-2009, 07:15 AM
Dude you are out of control . Seek medical help ,if you have the urge to buy, any thing else after 4 hrs. Its funny how fisherman ,buy more ,and more stuff. Its the same with golfers.see you out at the pudd ,maybe sat. But sun ill be there for sure. Its to freakin rainy this weekend ,to do the sunday coast run. Pm me, on your location this weekend, at the pudd. God bless ,and peace out...... Mike the pmb...

a biley
03-19-2009, 09:46 AM
Dude you are out of control . Seek medical help ,if you have the urge to buy, any thing else after 4 hrs. Its funny how fisherman ,buy more ,and more stuff. Its the same with golfers.see you out at the pudd ,maybe sat. But sun ill be there for sure. Its to freakin rainy this weekend ,to do the sunday coast run. Pm me, on your location this weekend, at the pudd. God bless ,and peace out...... Mike the pmb...

yeah I plan on hitting up Pudd this Sunday if the rain isn't too bad. I'll PM you if I do. Where will you be on Sunday? If you see a green 4runner, that means I'm there. It has a Catch and Release Sticker on the back.

DarkShadow
03-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Its funny how fisherman ,buy more ,and more stuff. Its the same with golfers...

That's the excuse I use when people ask why I bring 7 different setups with me when I'm fishing on a boat for largies.

"Would Ernie Els go into Augusta with only a putter and a driver in his bag?"

Once you use the golf reference, people begin to understand a lot better why we need the arsenal we have.

dgfishin
03-19-2009, 01:26 PM
It's your papers from school! How the school going- must be good you're gettin packages!lol

lurk 182
03-19-2009, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE=DarkShadow;321815]That's the excuse I use when people ask why I bring 7 different setups with me when I'm fishing on a boat for largies.QUOTE]

seven setups? i thought you had a real problem DS. that's just a weekend habit there.:Smile: i've got four crankbait setups:Secret:

a biley
03-19-2009, 05:56 PM
[QUOTE=DarkShadow;321815]That's the excuse I use when people ask why I bring 7 different setups with me when I'm fishing on a boat for largies.QUOTE]

seven setups? i thought you had a real problem DS. that's just a weekend habit there.:Smile: i've got four crankbait setups:Secret:

lol when I fish by myself, I have at least 4 setups in my car. usually 2 spinning and 2 Baitcasters

BassFreak
03-19-2009, 09:43 PM
[quote=DarkShadow;321815]That's the excuse I use when people ask why I bring 7 different setups with me when I'm fishing on a boat for largies.QUOTE]

The hardest part about the trip is deciding which 7 set-ups to bring.. You know the rest cry behind your back because they got left behind.. :ROFL:

basscatcher
03-19-2009, 10:05 PM
danf biley thats one nice reel im going tomorrow night yoou in?

God Bless

basscatcher

a biley
03-19-2009, 10:49 PM
danf biley thats one nice reel im going tomorrow night yoou in?

God Bless

basscatcher

sorry, tomorrow is the 1 yr anniversary of my Grandma's passing... so I'm not sure what we're doing

PUDD MASTER BAITER
03-20-2009, 07:14 AM
Check your pms.

DarkShadow
03-20-2009, 08:44 AM

no, just 7 setups that make the cut THAT particular day...the rest stay at home, and get jealous. i'm trying to cut it down to 4, but that never happens.

lurk 182
03-20-2009, 10:10 AM
yeah, if you divide the number of fish i catch by the number of rods i bring, i'm actually getting worse at fishing. i miss a lot less bites now though.

PUDD MASTER BAITER
03-21-2009, 08:58 AM
Im going to bring my rouge 7ft 6" bait casting setup,my 7ft spinning drop shot rig,my 8ft. Spinning ,for launching sinkos,my 3wt fly rod ,for pan fish ,and trout,and my 8wt flyrod for drop shotting ,clousers and small plastic worms,for bass sunday at the pudd. If i dont bring one of those i always seem to regret it.hopefully ill catch something like last week.