PDA

View Full Version : WON Tournament April 18th - Breaking News

vineline
03-18-2009, 11:27 AM
-Good morning FNN:
Breaking News: We will be stocking 10,000 lbs of trout for this special event including trophy rainbows and the rest of our trophy steelheads.

Tickets for the event are still available for event information contact:
Bill Hutcheson at 949) 366-0030 ext. 29.

If you are interested in renting a boat in advance, we still have Motorboats available. Contact the Irvine Lake Tackle shop for your reservation at 714) 649-9111

Camping is now sold out for this event.

We will be running a pontoon shuttle all day for anglers who wish to fish shorelines unreachable by vehicle and we will be opening up the entire Santiago Flats area for shore fishing and parking.

We will be stocking hundreds of tagged trout worth tens of thousands in cash and prizes. Anglers who catch one of these tagged fish will be immediately awarded these prizes at the time they bring their fish to the scales. Prizes include rods, reels, gift certificates and much more!!!

Prizes, Prizes, prizes. If you don't catch a tagged fish no worries, there will also be a huge raffle at the end of the event.

Don't delay... Sign up now!

See you at the scales,
Vineline:Smile:

Mondo21
03-18-2009, 05:51 PM
Sounds Great!!! I'm signed up! "Good Luck" to all! See you Guys out there.Cindy:Smile::Smile::Smile:

NoHo ART
03-18-2009, 07:06 PM
soooo does team 57 got camp ground #1 reserved?
or is it going to be a parking lot party ?

WPCBANDIT
03-18-2009, 07:13 PM
count me in i will be there i had a great time with everyone last trip

Marley
03-18-2009, 09:29 PM
#19...I'll be there!

See Chris Fish
03-18-2009, 09:42 PM
Is the lake still open only to the people in the tourney or is it now open to the public and the tourney? It was supposed to be a "closed" event.
Just wondering.
And I'm #21

Sue
03-18-2009, 09:56 PM
I'm not gonna fish it, but I have my name down to volunteer that day. Still waiting to hear from Jimmy if I'm needed!

Marley
03-18-2009, 10:46 PM
Is the lake still open only to the people in the tourney or is it now open to the public and the tourney? It was supposed to be a "closed" event.
Just wondering.
And I'm #21

Sounds like they're having trouble reaching the 1500 cut-off, prolly scared off a bunch of folks. Originally, if memory serves, it was all pre-sale and no one would be allowed to enter at the gate. Now it's no one after 11:00. That's fine, as long as I can get there in time to get a decent spot in line (and one of Marley's Secret Spots!) I'll have to work until 8:00 Friday night. Been a lllooonnnggg time since I slept in a truck on Santiago Canyon Road!

vineline
03-21-2009, 02:30 PM
Just wondering.
And I'm #21

It is a closed event and only WON ticket holders will be allowed in on that day.