PDA

View Full Version : Canal identification seminar & first big flat vid - avatar

bluehunter
03-17-2009, 04:58 PM
Whats up everyone with the flat season fast approaching i decided to put together a short seminar showing the difference between the backwaters, irragation, and drain canals. a lot of people do not know the difference as far as the new people are concerned.

I also included a vid I put together of how I got the fish in my avatar the 34# flat. I caught bigger but this catch runs special with me because it was my first official lunker flat I ever caught till the year 06. I am ready to go get some flatheads how bout you now! LOL. Hope you like it take care.

Canal differation seminar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2a029PVnEw

First big flat vid 34#er back in 06. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygX0h1IGWws

Fisherman57
03-17-2009, 05:05 PM
Some great information Brian!
Thanks for sharing...... and good job on the video!

Im gonna have to try fishing that area someday soon.

Looking forward to the next vid!

Dana

bluehunter
03-17-2009, 05:29 PM
Thanks Dana. I am always available if you need tips and help so when you go look me up.

Brian.

JENSEN500
03-17-2009, 05:39 PM
thinking about hittin it up this weekend, you gonna be in the area B/H ?

bluehunter
03-17-2009, 05:52 PM
I will not be able to make way back there till around the beginning of April. Will be fishing Otay this Saturday.

Astrolux
03-18-2009, 09:11 AM
Nice videos Brian, some good information. I recognize a few a those ares. :Evil: Im a Walters Camp boy myself. I think im startin to come down with flathead fever, not too much longer and me and the old man will be down there.

Granny Fish
03-18-2009, 09:15 AM
Nice video seminar Blue Hunter. Thanks for the tips. One of these days I'm going to to quit talking about going and finally make it out there.

bluehunter
03-18-2009, 04:38 PM
Thank you very much.

Granny fish if you decide to go hit me up for tips I will be glad to help.

Astrolux, I know what you mean. I am ready myself.

Mrmedia
03-18-2009, 05:37 PM
Nice video for the newbie flathead fishers (Myself)

34 pound flathead video is not working. I would like to watch that.

bluehunter
03-18-2009, 05:45 PM
Thanks! Try it again. You Tube does do that with the vids sometimes working and other times not. I may put it on clipser.

As far as the newbie thing, we were all newbies at one time. We just had to have someone either show us, or point us in the right direction.

team760
03-20-2009, 06:55 PM
good videos......nice to see people helping people..........i am going to be fishing sunbeam this weekend.....they are finally opening it up since they relocated all the cats and bass there....dfg also extra stocked it fo the junior derby on sat..............should be lots of good action.

olefrog
03-20-2009, 08:02 PM
Brian you do one good job promoting the sport you love .
I for one want to thank you , many nice posts young man
ta ta ole frog

bluehunter
03-22-2009, 02:27 PM
Thanks guys.

Much appreciated Olefrog