PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid/Duct

Simplyeman
03-17-2009, 03:27 PM
Woke up today 17th and headed to Pyramid arrived at 7 with doors wide open. It was a picture perfect day with clear sky's no wind. After I stepped foot out my car and began to close my door clouds rolled in and so did the wind:Soap Box: .....from there its obvious what happened. Pyramid has a total of 2 fish, both of which were caught both of which were NOT mine. Not a single trout in sight and water level seemed higher then normal. Threw Rat traps, powerworms, all sorts of spinners for notta. I think the fishing would have been great if the above conditions were not present. Packed up and decided to go to the duct since its about a 10 min drive away. PERFECT conditions, stepped out of my car walked the shoreline saw couple linesides rushed back to car and i swear by the time i returned strong winds and overcast:Soap Box:...If i had known there would have been 3 foot sweels I would have brought my surf board. On my way home i stopped by frenchies flats and admired the absolutely beauty of that area.

I saw a bunch of broken glass at Frenchies Flats, does anyone know if vandalism and burglary is common in that area?

The end.

sidified
03-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Yep, I can handle fishing in the rain but that wind can really kill an otherwise great idea.

tpfishnfool
03-19-2009, 04:32 PM
I saw a bunch of broken glass at Frenchies Flats, does anyone know if vandalism and burglary is common in that area?

Go strapped. That place is a magnet for A Holes aka Gangta's..