PDA

View Full Version : Can I have a Venti Sized Quad Bass limit?

a biley
03-16-2009, 12:25 PM
After working the dreaded morning shift at Starbucks, I had the Sunday outing with the crew fishing another secret lake and we landed 20 fish total, At least 10 were lost too! 2 solid 5lb+ fish were lost.

First couple of fish came from an old 7 In. Zoom work t-rigged. Many on the thin Senko. Couple on the Jackall Cover Craw, and Reaction Beaver, and also the Sour Puss from Roboworm.

My friends got hits on the jig, t-rigged worms, and flylined senkos. Also couple on cranks

A big fish hit near the dam, saw my line moving towards me, must have hit it on the fall and swam forwards, and I didn't feel a thing. Reel up the slack quickly and set hard! SOLID 6-7 lb fish jumping like crazy!!! the 4th jump about 10 ft away from me, it spits the hook, and it hits my gut! I got owned!!!

These fish are liking the creature baits and hitting them hard! I have pictures but none worth showing... Big fish landed went at least 3 1/4

HEMAN
03-16-2009, 12:46 PM
very nice dude.. yeah they are starting to feed...
you work at starbucks? nice. which one?

a biley
03-16-2009, 12:53 PM
very nice dude.. yeah they are starting to feed...
you work at starbucks? nice. which one?

all the way in Norwalk... I'll bring the coffee once we fish pudd

HEMAN
03-16-2009, 01:06 PM
all the way in Norwalk... I'll bring the coffee once we fish pudd

sounds good man.. PM me back your number and i'll hit u up whenevers i can get the boat out there.

basscatcher
03-16-2009, 01:32 PM
Heman were you thier yesterday on a black ranger?

God Bless

basscatcher

BassandRelease
03-18-2009, 11:10 AM
Lol we were there too. Only for about hour and half though. Hooked into bunch but couldn't pull them through the submersed reeds(I was lacking heavy pd test, won't make that mistake again). Looked like u guys were doing well. We were hittin on creatures flylined and d/s dark plastics.

HEMAN
03-18-2009, 01:13 PM
Heman were you thier yesterday on a black ranger?

God Bless

basscatcher

nope sorry.. i don't own a Ranger.. i've been mostly doing shore fishing as i just drop by after work.

holla if you ever see an asian guy with a backpack, it's probably me.

MAVERICK27
03-18-2009, 02:26 PM
Nice work Man! Hey CRVZ (my GF) works in Norwalk, can I send her in for her special FNN priced coffee? haha

a biley
03-18-2009, 06:33 PM
Nice work Man! Hey CRVZ (my GF) works in Norwalk, can I send her in for her special FNN priced coffee? haha

That depends on who works with me lol!She ever stops by, I know how she looks... lol where does she work