PDA

View Full Version : Best so far(the pudd)!!!

PUDD MASTER BAITER
03-16-2009, 07:01 AM
Gary wasnt up to the normal coast run on sunday.i decided to hit my second home the pudd. Got there around 7 am.. Fished a couple of my favorite spring spots, for no love,missing a couple of hits on the drop shot with the mm. Gary shows up ,and he gets one using a black with blue glitter sinko with a 1/16th pegged cone wieght.he gets another both 1.5lb. I have never been a fan of sinkos, but figured ,what the hell .i was trying to break in my new 8'6" bsp micro med lite float spinning rod. First cast around 10.30am, i see my line start moving i set the hook ,with the long rod .i am rewarded with a little 1-1/2lb male lmb. Next cast in the same location, i start to drag something heavy.i figured it must be weeds , then relize there are none, and set the hook.this is a nice fish after a great 5 minute fight,gary helps me get this, what turned out to be 4lb 8oz. Prize. I went on to miss around 5 more fish ,but the little pig made my day. I told gary from now on, i will always have a sinko rigged. Next time i will be using my rouge 7ft 6" crank stick ,with my cardiff 200 for more leverge, castingand more hook setting power with the sinko rig.. Hope everyone is enjoying the new season, and god bless ....mike the pmb.....

pasadenafishin
03-16-2009, 04:08 PM
first off, OMG YOU DIDNT WRITE IN CAPS!! and second, nice, it looks like the pudd is starting to come alive!

basscatcher
03-16-2009, 04:16 PM
good job mike we need to get out there sometime join my group mike called Puddmasters.

God BLess

basscatcher

a biley
03-16-2009, 08:11 PM
I plan on hitting up Pudd Saturday after Bass Pro

LIZARDKING1
03-17-2009, 06:35 AM
Great post PMB!I plan to be there on thursday and possibly friday.Last time I was there the Redear bit was picking up.I hooked a couple of small lmb and the conditions seemed ideal.I probably fished on the same pier as you did in the past and not realized it.Always get a kick from reading your posts and can learn a few things,too!

PUDD MASTER BAITER
03-17-2009, 07:16 AM
Pasadena,im not a very good computor guy. I type in caps on my computor ,like always ,but when the site changed the last time, it comes out normal size, after i post.i went yesterday using my rouge casting set up with the sinko.i didnt even get a hit,same spot, for 3hrs of hard fishing. I cant beleive the distance ,that cardiff 200 puts out, crap its better than my freakin diawa coastal. I paid 120.00 for. Thats for sale for $75.00.so i can get another, cardiff 200 .thanks for the responses ,and god bless ...mike the pmb...

a biley
03-17-2009, 08:58 AM
Pasadena,im not a very good computor guy. I type in caps on my computor ,like always ,but when the site changed the last time, it comes out normal size, after i post.i went yesterday using my rouge casting set up with the sinko.i didnt even get a hit,same spot, for 3hrs of hard fishing. I cant beleive the distance ,that cardiff 200 puts out, crap its better than my freakin diawa coastal. I paid 120.00 for. Thats for sale for $75.00.so i can get another, cardiff 200 .thanks for the responses ,and god bless ...mike the pmb...

hey the rogue rod, is it good? i was planning on getting one few months ago

calico killer kevin
03-17-2009, 06:47 PM
hey the rogue rod, is it good? I was planning on getting one few months ago
must resist young padawan!