PDA

View Full Version : Episode II- Revenge of the NINJA- EPIC

goseango
03-14-2009, 10:54 PM
After hitting up one of my favorite ninja spots last week and getting 3 nice fish, I decided to head back Friday night. Got to the pond at 9p to dead calm conditions. This pond is not very deep but I thought I could shake a few up on the D/S since that is my best technique. NOT. After 20 min of d/s and also throwing a Fat Ika as well I was sporting the SKUNK. Time to switch to the "secret" bait that worked last week. GOOD CHOICE! 3rd cast with new bait and BAM fish on. This one is ready for some lovin.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/goseango/fishing/DSC04131.jpg

This pond is a good size so I moved down the bank a ways. Worked this area for a few minutes and BAM on again. Nice little 2.5 lb chunk on the same bait fished weightless. Next cast BAM, I land this one
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/goseango/fishing/DSC04132.jpg

3 fish in a 20 min, not bad. Then things die off. Nothing for 20 minutes. I move back to the spot that I got the 1st one and BAM....swing and a miss.....LOL

I decide I need to slow things down and get the bait on the bottom, so I rig a smaller version of my "secret" bait on a shakey head jig. I decide to move to a spot mid pond and on 3rd cast BAM. I rigged the shakey head on the d/s set up and it was game on. Fish went gonzo and jumped a good 3-4 times before the battle was over. 5.45 on the scale. No pic as I was alone and was in plain view of the club house...:ROFL: Nothing for 10 more minutes so I decided to fish the opposite side of the pond I had never fished. This side is more open and easier to be seen(not that I have seen any security). This is when IT HAPPENED. 1st cast nothing. 2nd cast BAM-4lber. Move 20 yds and 3rd cast parallel to shore BAM-3lber. Move 15 more yards 4th cast- swing and a miss. 5th cast BAM-4.5 lber. Move 10 more yds 6th cast BAM-3.5lber. 6 casts-4fish less than 10 minutes. EPIC to say the least. All caught on shakey head. Walked the rest of that side of pond for zip. Decided it was getting late and called it a night.
Final count
8 fish
2 swing and misses
best 5 close to 20lbs

BKULIN
03-14-2009, 10:58 PM
Nice Kevin, WTG! Lookin forward to heading out there with you soon. Take care Kevin

goseango
03-15-2009, 09:34 AM
You should have dumped the old lady for the night.......:ROFL:

ART HILL
03-15-2009, 09:42 AM
You should have dumped the old lady for the night.......:ROFL:

Don't you mean ladies. Remember he has 2 of them now. :Razz:

BKULIN
03-15-2009, 10:33 AM
hahaha ya I have two ladies in my life now. I am dieing to go out and ninja fish. Never done it before. Lets go tonight, you drop the old lady and lets roll haha