PDA

View Full Version : Open Invite: Tubing Newport Harbor Saturday 06/16/07

jbacsaf
06-14-2007, 01:01 PM
Hello everyone:

Sea Murda and I will be hitting Newport Harbor again this coming Saturday. We will be launching from 15th street at about 6:00 am. Please let me know if you are interested in joining us.

sonarbp
06-14-2007, 02:37 PM
Good luck!!! I wish I could join you guys but I am fishing HH sat morning!!!
I gave sea murda a bit of info for you guys to use saturday......hope it is helpful!!!

I will join you guys on your next outing!!!!

sonarbp

jbacsaf
06-14-2007, 03:17 PM
I gave sea murda a bit of info for you guys to use saturday......hope it is helpful!!!

sonarbp

Thanks bro! I think Chad's holding out on me, he hasn't mentioned any tips from you. I think I have to start holding out on him too. Good luck in HH!

sonarbp
06-14-2007, 03:21 PM
I have never met him....just chatted through pm's.....I sent him a link to get some good maps of newport!!!!

I will pm them to you too!

sonarbp

Nessie Hunter
06-14-2007, 03:35 PM
I sent him a link to get some good maps of newport!!!!

Here s an interactive map that I use, you can put in structure (eel grass beds and Nav channel on right side. Zoom in to see street names etc.. Cool..

http://www6.city.newport-beach.ca.us/we ... bormap.asp (http://www6.city.newport-beach.ca.us/website/InteractiveMap/harbormap.asp)
Newport Harbor Map Viewer

jbacsaf
06-14-2007, 07:24 PM
Good stuff guys! Thanks for sharing.

Nessie, are you coming out to join us?

rcfb73
06-15-2007, 02:45 AM
damn i wish you guys were goin sunday and id be tehre in a second!

have fun and slayy

Sea Murda
06-15-2007, 07:30 AM

sonarbp

I think Chad's holding out on me, he hasn't mentioned any tips from you. I think I have to start holding out on him too.

hahaha I'm bringing the map with me on sat

I have never met him....just chatted through pm's.....I sent him a link to get some good maps of newport!!!!

I will pm them to you too!

sonarbp

didnt I meet you at the concrete jungle?..... :?

sonarbp
06-15-2007, 08:03 AM

No that was not me!!!! I never got a chance to fish the jungle with you guys!!!!! :cry:

I know alot of people in the marine industry......I will ask around and see if anyone I know has their boats slipped in that marina!! Might be able to get us access to the jungle again.

sonarbp

Nessie Hunter
06-15-2007, 08:03 AM
Nessie, are you coming out to join us?

No, not this time guys.. Im on restriction for a few weeks (moving).... :D

There will be some others Tubing though, just not at 15th St.....

Sea Murda
06-15-2007, 09:32 AM

No that was not me!!!! I never got a chance to fish the jungle with you guys!!!!! :cry:

I know alot of people in the marine industry......I will ask around and see if anyone I know has their boats slipped in that marina!! Might be able to get us access to the jungle again.

sonarbp

my bad dude, I swear I met a brian there.

yeah, ask around man.....see what you can do. that place is so much fun! :D

Pea Tear Griffen
06-15-2007, 03:00 PM
I might be able to make it out. It would be my first time tubing the bay
so it'll be nice going with some others. I'll see u guys out there tomarrow
if I can make it. If not, good luck to you guys.

jbacsaf
06-15-2007, 05:05 PM
We'll look for you there Mr. Griffen!

sonarbp
06-19-2007, 08:58 AM
Sorry I was a no show on sat guys.......I spent friday night and part of saturday at the emergency witht he wife!!!! She was having an irregular heart beat....she is fine.....doctors say she has an infection in the muscles in the chest causing inflamation!!

I don't know what is planned for this weekend but I might try and get out Saturday and fish Newport again.....I will let you know!!

sonarbp (Brian)