PDA

View Full Version : DVL's Bucket Mouth Fish with Art Berry

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
03-14-2009, 08:29 AM
Back to DVL this last week with some new clients Jason, Todd and Drew for some spectacular fishing. The morning started kinda slow but we had a couple of fish in the 4lb to 5lb weight throwing small swimbaits and sinko’s. As the sun came out we noticed a lot of bed fish that we real aggressive so we spent a some time and end up caughting a small mouth bass which was a first for my clients. The smally was about 3lb’s or more and was beautiful fish and gave a tremendous fight.

As the day got later the fishing really picked up. My client Todd hooked an 8lb larger mouth using a huddleston swim bait. This was a beautiful fish and she seemed spawned out or she would have been a 10lb. In the last hour of fishing we really got on the bit near the east dam arm catching 3 fish weighing over 15lb.

All in all, the fishing was great and the weather was perfect for searching for the double digit bucket heads.

Also, the sight fishing is really going off on the lake and if anyone is interested in learning how to go about catching these type of fish it would be advantageous to book a trip in the next couple of weeks while the fish are still spawning.

Thanks again Jason, Todd and Drew for using my guide services, it was a pleasure and we had a great day out there.

Folks, the conditions have been excellent and better fishing is sure to come. Please don’t hesitate to call or email me if you’re interested in increasing your bass fishing knowledge. The lake is at a supreme time to come out and see the low water levels in order to improve your chances of catching fish when the lake levels get back to normal. I would love to spend some time going over the different areas that will key for fishing when the lake raises back to normal.

I have attached some photos off the days catch for everyone to see. Please give me a call if you interested in a booking trip. I have a special deal running this month so please call for details.

Bass Wishes,

Art Berry

Art Berry Guide Service
Phone: (619)4382620
Email: artberryfishing@yahoo
:EyePop:

snag
03-14-2009, 08:55 AM
Great report Art and that's a phenom catch on the three DD's.

Hoping to get back out with ya again sometime soon.

Tight lines

nismotech91
03-17-2009, 09:19 PM
Nice! What a day!

GdHkSet1
03-17-2009, 09:30 PM
Thats awesome Art, man that water is low- good luck on getting the DD.