PDA

View Full Version : lake gregory

dgfishin
03-13-2009, 03:51 PM
is lake gregory any good this time of year? are there bass is there?:Shocked

basscatcher
03-13-2009, 04:22 PM
yea thiers bass but that lake gets deep pretty fast in some areas. i have no clue on trout over there. its kind of a hard lake to fish.

God BLess

basscatcher

tpfishnfool
03-14-2009, 06:19 AM
is lake gregory any good this time of year? are there bass is there?:Shocked

Thanks for the report ! Awsome info !! LOL

Billy Bass
03-14-2009, 03:03 PM
yea thiers bass but that lake gets deep pretty fast in some areas. i have no clue on trout over there. its kind of a hard lake to fish.

God BLess

basscatcher

That lake's only hard to fish if you don't know how to really fish, BC.
Last year Sam Fisher and I were up there, and it was wide open bite on the Bullheads. Boy were my arms sore the next day! And poor Sam, I think hge's still in the hospital!

Lightning
03-14-2009, 04:58 PM
I know there can be a good crappie bite there.Try in the afternoon near the basketball courts.

basscatcher
03-14-2009, 05:22 PM
That lake's only hard to fish if you don't know how to really fish, BC.
Last year Sam Fisher and I were up there, and it was wide open bite on the Bullheads. Boy were my arms sore the next day! And poor Sam, I think hge's still in the hospital!

:Smile: way to go guys thanks fo rthe invite. LOL jk jk jk jk.

God Bless

basscatcher

Billy Bass
03-16-2009, 05:08 PM
:BabbleFish::BabbleFish::BabbleFish:
:Smile: way to go guys thanks fo rthe invite. LOL jk jk jk jk.

God Bless

basscatcher

Actually, I've been told that the lake has bass in it, though I nevere seen one come out of there. If anybody can pull one out of there it's you.
Keep up the good work. As soon as my license situation is straightened out You, me, and Sam Fisher are gonna head up there!

basscatcher
03-16-2009, 05:13 PM
:BabbleFish::BabbleFish::BabbleFish:

Actually, I've been told that the lake has bass in it, though I nevere seen one come out of there. If anybody can pull one out of there it's you.
Keep up the good work. As soon as my license situation is straightened out You, me, and Sam Fisher are gonna head up there!

sounds good we just got to tell samfisher not to bring those casting nets next time. :ROFL::ROFL:

God Bless

basscatcher

DreStyle
03-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Gregory is a nice place to fish, there are some good shore spots, it's usually not too crowded, and if you have a float tube or rent a boat (no private boats allowed) even better because you can access spots you can't get to from the shore. They stock the lake with trout in the spring and into the summer (or at least they did before). I've seen bass in the shallows on spawning beds so I know they are in there, but I've never targeted them. I fish for trout there and in the process I have ended up on top of some serious crappie spots, the lake is over populated with them so they are all pretty small. There is either no limit on crappie or the limit is ridiculously high (check the regs) because they are trying to thin the population.

SierraGuy
03-18-2009, 07:11 AM
float tubing not allowed until april 25th on gregory..

Trouting is slow this time of year, but there are hold overs in there