PDA

View Full Version : Bv 3/11

BakoBassin
03-12-2009, 11:12 AM
Nothing to report really as we caught no fish.

I put out the bass signal yesterday to see if anyone was fishing this Saturday. I received some replies including one from cut bait. He proceeded to invite me fishing on the boat. I said yes and he asked if Sergio (Skaguy) might wanna go. Sergio was able to show up a bit after we got there.

We fished a few baits in a light breeze in 59-60 degree water for about 3 hours. Surprisingly, with the water at this temp, we observed absolutely no activity in the shallows. We threw d/s, spinnerbaits, x-rap, cranks, jigs, creatures, etc...

Mostly just wanted to thank cut bait for the invite, even with us not knowing each other. He knew I was going through some things right now...and even thought to invite Sergio. Especially when he should have been resting due to his work schedule.

Seems my efforts with the small network I've been trying to build are working out for more than just me...and that was my plan. I enjoy seeing others get to fish and catch fish where they wouldn't normally just as much as myself.

Skaguy04
03-12-2009, 12:10 PM
Thanks again Mike!

Maybe next time we can hook onto some bass...

BakoBassin
03-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Thanks again Mike!

Maybe next time we can hook onto some bass...
We were fishing for bass :EyePop:

I Rocha
03-12-2009, 01:51 PM
which lakes?

man when are these bass gonna turn on...

Skaguy04
03-12-2009, 04:28 PM
We were fishing for bass :EyePop:

we were fishing for rock fish remember david!

breadman
03-12-2009, 06:26 PM
U guys flip the tules at all? was thinking about heading out there sometime this week, but might stick to castaic for another week or so

Skaguy04
03-12-2009, 09:59 PM
U guys flip the tules at all? was thinking about heading out there sometime this week, but might stick to castaic for another week or so

That would be wise...

FISH ON
03-12-2009, 10:27 PM
was thinking of B.V. this Saturday for me & wifey. but if you 3 threw your tackle boxs and saw no action. may-be i need to go somewhere else. thanks for the heads up guys. FYI trux has lots of bucks up shallow and the back pond even more. saturday there will be a crowd there ill bet.

dalean08
03-13-2009, 10:18 AM
Mike is a good guy, you all know my feelings about BV if not ask Serg he can tell you!! I would probably have to be dead before you could drag me out there for any type of fishing

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh51/dalean08/ElSkunkO.jpg

Skaguy04
03-13-2009, 10:25 AM
Mike is a good guy, you all know my feelings about BV if not ask Serg he can tell you!! I would probably have to be dead before you could drag me out there for any type of fishing

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh51/dalean08/ElSkunkO.jpg

Come on Brent! lol

I say, If it has water, there is no suck thing as a bad lake

yacker
03-13-2009, 10:29 PM
I was out there on the 10th and no luck either...managed one bass at the end of the day on a spinner bait against the reeds. No hits around the tules flippin' or with spinnerbaits. Guess they need a solid week of warm weather to start biting? Could happen soon if this weather continues to heat up. Truxton has been slow too...

good luck out there!

Chris