PDA

View Full Version : Wild Card Drawing for the Master's!!!!

vineline
03-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Good afternoon FNN:

I hope everyone is gearing up for the Berkley Cup tournament this weekend. So far the weather reports look good and it should be a glorious day of fishing.
Don't forget, not only does the winner get the side pot tournament money and their name engraved on the Berkley Cup, but there is also a $500.00 super Berkley pack that goes to the winner!!

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/irvinelake/berkleycupgoodies-1.jpg

Now, on to new and exciting news regarding the Master's Invitational!

As I'm sure you all know there are 2 ways to get to the Master's.

1. Finish in the top 10 fish at a qualifier tournament
OR
2. Be a winner of the "Weekday Warrior" contest and have your name put into a drawing that will be held the weekend before the Master's.

Here's the Good News............

The Fishing Gods have decided to give you one more chance at the Master's and here's how it works:

Everytime you come to Irvine Lake, fill out a wild card raffle ticket and throw it in the Box located in front of the Tackle Shop. The more times you come to Irvine Lake and fill out a raffle ticket the more chances you will have to get into the Master's. One lucky raffle ticket will be pulled from the "Wild Card" box along with our "Weekday Warrior" Drawing on Sunday April 4th, right after the Sports Chalet Awards Ceremony.

Good luck and See you at the Scales,
Vineline:Smile:

Hitts0n
03-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Thats a nice package put together there.Good luck to all. These tourneys are always funa nd its good to see all the familys out there having fun.
Thanks for sharing Vinline !

Mondo21
03-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Nice package of goodies there Vineline. Good luck everyone. Cindy:Smile:

troutdog
03-12-2009, 09:29 AM
More good news from the Vine, this is going to be a vry eventful weekend....I can't wait!

That "super Berkely pack" is very impressive and contains more product than both The Longfin and Turners in my area have on the shelf...the OC Berkely rep apparently knows where the Vine is, but not anywhere else!?

In the infamous word of Donald Trump....."Berkely OC rep...YOU'RE FIRED!"

See you at the lake,

TD

Troutman65
03-12-2009, 09:20 PM
I think the wild card entry to the Masters is AWESOME !!

Way cool for sure.:Smile: