PDA

View Full Version : Bite Lite Lure?????

Ulua1
03-11-2009, 11:42 AM
Anyone hear about the bite lite lure? supposed to flash red to imitate a bleeding fish. I was reading an article last night that said it was banned from 4 states for how well it produced hook ups. and somethig about a few guys in mexico who had landed something like 600ish fish in a day.
Sounds like BS but was wondering if anyone has tried it out and can verify that it's really that good? Is it really that good or just a myth?

vanillagurilla
03-11-2009, 12:01 PM
sounds like bs seeing as red light is the first to dissapear in the under water color spectrum and most animals cant see red light anyway.

BassFreak
03-11-2009, 12:27 PM
"being banned from other states" is pretty much the oldest marketing line in the book. most all magic lures sold on TV advertise this. AS for the flashing light, I will wait until I get to test it out more before I'll pass judgement..

Ulua1
03-11-2009, 12:39 PM
Thanks guys, I figured as much since the article did not state what paper this was from, must have been one of the companies or affliates also seen the same guys posting in regards to the reviews and always had a link to purchase.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
03-11-2009, 12:43 PM
sounds like bs seeing as red light is the first to dissapear in the under water color spectrum and most animals cant see red light anyway.

actually its a new breed of lazer lights and the company is called Lazer Lures...the maker is a avid gun shooter and came up with the idea while trying a new gun he had with a new lazer on it and was shining it across the way at a pet shop and happen to move it by a fish tank and everytime he moved it by the tank it showed up in the water and the fish were going crazy constently attacking it as it went by...so he tried it again and only brought the lazer to a local freshwater aquarium and the bass and other fish went crazy for the lazer...and he made Lazer Lures with the water activated light in the bill blinking everytime it hits the water it activates a blinking pulse and lasts for 2 to 3 years.

DarkShadow
03-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Didn't i see this on TV like at 4 in the morning a few years ago?

http://images.craigslist.org/3n13mc3leZZZZZZZZZ93953ffef6578881ac1.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/3k63oa3l1ZZZZZZZZZ9396e326db2eeaa15eb.jpg

sansou
03-11-2009, 01:07 PM
How did that PT Barnum quote go again....you know, the one about "suckers"??? :Wink: