PDA

View Full Version : Pudd Yesterday trout plant

ghost2uu
03-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Pudd got its trout plant on tuesday this week. started off the east shore and looked over and saw stock truck on the main launch ramp. Drove home and grabbed big bait rods, gave the phone call to a couple of friends and one of them was just off work and wanted to bring his boat out. We threw swimbaits off the the point and clambeds. I got two fish a 6-6 and a 5-4. My buddy had two come off at the boat. Seen one other boat throwing the big bait and they nailed a 8-5 and a 6-6 with a few missed fish also. Also checked for crappie in the back of sailboat but only found some kids doing bong tokes. UMMMMM so after I schooled them on the proper way to clear a proper toke it was back on the water. Both my bass I landed today were on back to back casts. No pics sorry

a biley
03-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Nice!!! Hopefully no one keeps the greenies out there. I'll try to make it out there finesse fishing as usual for bass

allday00420
03-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Bong tokes and Bassin, thats a great combination. If u don't catch anything, well...it really doesn't matter.

mlk3
03-11-2009, 06:19 PM
Sorry i know this post be about bong hits and bass fishing :D i was fishing there yesterday evening and today morning with only one hit. does it take a couple days for the trouts to start biting? Or at times do the birds, bass, and people end up taking the trouts in a day.

old pudd fisher
03-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Sorry i know this post be about bong hits and bass fishing :D i was fishing there yesterday evening and today morning with only one hit. does it take a couple days for the trouts to start biting? Or at times do the birds, bass, and people end up taking the trouts in a day.

All of the above!:Crying:

snag
03-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Nice going out there Ghost!

Thanks for the glimmer of hope!

On the bass that is....not on the teaching of 'Lift finger from carb', LOL.
That was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back in the old days.