PDA

View Full Version : If anybody is interested.....

Pete Marino
03-11-2009, 10:24 AM
I have a trip available for tomorrow that just opened up because my clients had a change in travel plans. They wont be here until next week now.
They had a trip set up for tomorrow to go to lake Perris to experience the AWESOME bite that is going on there right now. They used to live here and loved fishing Perris and wanted to get back out there for some fun on their old pond. They will be going next week instead though.
That means I have tomorrow open... I hate sitting home and not being on the lake so I am offering a highly discounted rate if someone wants to get out to Perris Tomorrow and experience that REALLY FUN bite that Ive been on...
Things are happening at Perris and the Bass are on the chew BIG TIME!!!
I had over 18 lbs for my best 5 this past weekend in the tournament and that was with TONS of boats and presure on the spots...During the week it is even better...DONT MISS OUT ON THIS!!!
If youve been going out there and struggling now is your chance to remedy that by going out there with me and letting me show you whats up out there..

If anybody wants this discounted full day trip let me know by tonight.....cell # (909) 241 8283

Pete

ART HILL
03-11-2009, 06:00 PM
This is a great offer guys. Pete has Perris dialed in, and he will put you on fish. Perris has started to kick out some big fish as of late, and this is a great time to be out there. Don't miss out on this great deal.

Pete Marino
03-11-2009, 06:04 PM
Thanks Art...

Pete

ART HILL
03-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Thanks Art...

Pete

Nice! :Beer Toast:

Rob D
03-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Did anyone take advantage. The bites good, good time to learn about every technique. Shallow and deep techniques are working and Pete will put you on them.