PDA

View Full Version : I would usually never say this but...

a biley
03-10-2009, 09:59 PM
I need to put fishing on a break... not because of prices or anything of that matter, but because of my grades...

I can't afford to fail my classes at CSULB with the tuition being soo much, plus Financial Aid won't give me next semester money with grades like what I currently have. Looks like I have to put a hold on the greenies I've been catching as of late.

Any Business Calculus students here who can tutor me??? I'll take you to the honey hole!

calico killer kevin
03-10-2009, 10:22 PM
You could probably pay for you tuition if you hadn't spent so much on tackle lately. LOL

Stormcrow
03-10-2009, 10:55 PM
I need to put fishing on a break... not because of prices or anything of that matter, but because of my grades...

I can't afford to fail my classes at CSULB with the tuition being soo much, plus Financial Aid won't give me next semester money with grades like what I currently have. Looks like I have to put a hold on the greenies I've been catching as of late.

Any Business Calculus students here who can tutor me??? I'll take you to the honey hole!

I can tutor you. Hit me up.

fishindude
03-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Is Business Calculus also known as Calculus BC? Just wondering cause I'm takin that in high school next year.

sweetfish
03-11-2009, 07:48 AM
If it is the same Business Calc class I took at S.D. State, I could help you with that. I ended up getting an "A" in the class. I took the class in '02 or '03, can't remember.

Lightning
03-12-2009, 05:06 PM
Dude,you can swap fishing/jiu-jitsu lessons for tutoring & you'll be back at it before the spawn ends...

lurk 182
03-12-2009, 06:59 PM
there's no calculus in business and you have no business with calculus, tell your instructor that. good luck getting fish off your brain, don't worry, they're not going anywhere.

a biley
03-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Dude,you can swap fishing/jiu-jitsu lessons for tutoring & you'll be back at it before the spawn ends...

oh man I stopped teaching the Jiu Jitsu class a while back... Jason still in town?

dixoncider
03-13-2009, 08:34 AM
Lot of $$$ to be made on the water right now.

dgfishin
03-13-2009, 01:50 PM
Good luck on gettin' the grades up, i stay on my kids all the time.get your *** back in the books and out the honey hole!!!!!!

Lightning
03-14-2009, 04:52 PM
That's cool Bro.Just grab a few students and do privates @ your house.You got the skill,you can make some quick $$$.Jason went back to Havasu.Just came down for the weekend to watch the UFC with me & some of our buds.He said to tell you hi though.He's training out there @ a Brennan school...