PDA

View Full Version : Trips to the Eastern Sierras May 22-27, June 17-22

Koshaw
03-10-2009, 09:52 AM
I still have openings for both my Eastern Sierra trips in May and June!

Dates are: May 22-27, June 17-22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still have spaces left in my hotel room in Bishop, CA May 22-27, and in my full cabin at Parcher's Resort June 18-22 (June 17 I will be in Bishop adjusting to the altitude and maybe fishing in the owens or the surrounding area).

The fee for the first trip in May is 60$/night divided by the # of people in the room at the time. You can go for 1-5 nights your choice or all of them.

For Parchers it is a more expensive trip but much more luxurious. The cabin is the Mountain Cabin #19 at Parchers (parchersresort.net). It has a full kitchen 3 beds, Big Fridge, etc.

My roomie is a gourmet cook and we had everyone coming over to OUR cabin for eats!

The fridge can hold food for everyone =) and beer/spirits and my roomie can cook our fresh fish we catch in many ways...not to mention meals from scratch at Parchers.

Please PM me if you are game =)

Santa Fe Eric
03-10-2009, 03:37 PM
Chuck, I had no idea how cool you were.
You are such a nice guy! I wish you luck with this. I would join you in May, but I am taking my Dad in June and I want us both to experience the Sierra's for the first time together :Embarrassed:.
I know it's cheezy!
Good Luck Chuck!

Koshaw
03-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Tis all good bro! And you responded man! I hope you had a lovely bday =)

We gotta hookup again bro. We havnt fished together since August O_o

:D

Wish everything is going well with ya and thanks again!

:D

Koshaw
03-12-2009, 08:42 AM
Bump

=)

LateFisher
03-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Chuck, great offer, good luck with it. I'll see you in June, maybe stop by for some some of that good cooking. Get to know the area in May, maybe you can give me some tips :ROFL:. I'm looking forward to the event in June and i'll see you there. John

Koshaw
03-14-2009, 05:23 PM
Bump =)

;3

Koshaw
03-22-2009, 03:21 PM
BUMP

Bumpity bump

Koshaw
03-30-2009, 11:16 AM
One place is filled yay =). Thanks Greg!

Currently got one empty space left now for the JUNE event.

Still open on the May Gathering.

Troutman65
04-02-2009, 07:44 PM
Hey Chuck. I am not going to get any time off for work till Sept. I wish was able to go bro. :Sad:

Koshaw
04-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Hey Chuck. I am not going to get any time off for work till Sept. I wish was able to go bro. :Sad:

Aww duuude I wanted you to get out there :( cant go for a coupla days in MAY or JUNE? :~(.

Tis always good to see you Pat!

Well then, maybe we gotta fish the vine or the salt dude. :> sometime. OR a city lake or maybe local lakes together.

You take care bro! Hope you had a good vacation :D

Chuck

Koshaw
04-27-2009, 12:07 PM
Ok gang thanks for the interest :D

Both trip vacancies are currently FULL for my may and june excursions.

Thanks guys/gals

Chuck

Hope to see you up there!