PDA

View Full Version : Corona lake bass fishing

one time
03-09-2009, 05:11 PM
anyone have any 411 on the bass fishing at corona?

sgtskunk
03-09-2009, 08:17 PM
yes dont do it. no point in paying $22 plus boat or even if you have a boat and just have to pay to launch it theres not much action or big guys in there you would have more fun drop shooting for trout with lip rippers. if you do go and prove me wrong I would love to hear about it. good luck

socalrippin
03-12-2009, 07:53 PM
yes dont do it. no point in paying $22 plus boat or even if you have a boat and just have to pay to launch it theres not much action or big guys in there you would have more fun drop shooting for trout with lip rippers. if you do go and prove me wrong I would love to hear about it. good luck

are you serious? the lake record for a lmb was set not too long ago with a 18.5 lb bass then the same guy broke his own record a month later with a 19.5 lb bass. my avatar pic was also taken there just a couple months ago and that was just one of the bass i caught that day. just think about it, barely anybody fishes corona for bass so the population stays up and they feed on the smaller trout stalked in the lake all winter.

Liteliner
03-12-2009, 09:43 PM
are you serious? the lake record for a lmb was set not too long ago with a 18.5 lb bass then the same guy broke his own record a month later with a 19.5 lb bass. my avatar pic was also taken there just a couple months ago and that was just one of the bass i caught that day. just think about it, barely anybody fishes corona for bass so the population stays up and they feed on the smaller trout stalked in the lake all winter.

Dont forget to mention that the lake is full of shad....