PDA

View Full Version : Peck road

Porkchop5420
03-09-2009, 12:48 AM
Little bass mike and I decided to fish peck over the weekend. We started out right in front of the parking lot. I started out with a purple senko and mike was fishing a dropshot purple roboworm. Mike was telling me how he is the "dropshot king" and all i did was rolled my eyes. In the first 10 mins, I got slammed! First fish was about 1.5lbs. 15 mins later, Mikey hooks up on a fish, which turned out to be about 3lbs. We stayed on this spot for an hour without much happening. We decided to head to the opposite side of the lake. We worked the area for about 15 mins and a double HOOK UP for us. Again on the dropshot for mike and this time a yamamoto craw for I. Both fish were almost similar in size, which was about 1lb. So we are both tied at 2 fish. Another 10mins goes by and Mike hooks up agian and lands his fish. Another 1lber for mike. Right away after he releases his fish, he makes another cash and agian he catches another fish. Another bass in the same weigh. So i decide to switch over, however I couldn't get bit. Mike keep working the same area and caught 1 more bass which turns out to be a 7lber before we left.
Mike- 5 bass up to 7lbs
Me- 2 bass up to 1.5lbs

I now believe that Little bass mike is the dropshot king. Or maybe just for peck pit haha.

agbluesea
03-09-2009, 07:54 PM
A 7 lber from peck is pretty good, that's the best I've done in years of fishing there. Next time show us some pics - I'd love to see a peck road toad that size!

How many homeless people live there now?

smokinflies
03-13-2009, 06:02 AM
great job out there guys. not too many can pull fish out of there unless it's stocked. i know i can't.

...Next time show us some pics - I'd love to see a peck road toad that size!...

...How many homeless people live there now?

pics would have been nice.

too many homeless people live there. it's like the wilderness skid row.