PDA

View Full Version : Like I said...

Pete Marino
03-08-2009, 07:12 PM
The bite is REALLY good at Lake Perris...

I fished the National Bass West event today and my wife and I weighed a little over 18 lbs for our 5 fish limit. Even though it was only good enough for 8th place we still had a great time. We caught about 20 bass during the day and caught fish doing a variety of techniques...most deep applications though.
If anybody wants to get out there on a guide trip and learn the deep water bite at Perris, NOW is the time because they are chewing really good!!!!

Give me a call or PM and I'll get you on the lake very soon.... dont miss out....the deep water bite doesnt get much better then this... The bite is even better during the week when I guide!!!

Pete

PeteMarinoGuideService .com
(909)510- 5679

basscatcher
03-08-2009, 07:26 PM
good job pete see if i was fishing i would of got first. but hey 8th is a improvement good job :ROFL: o yea check your inbox for pm's.

God Bless

basscatcher

Pete Marino
03-08-2009, 10:09 PM
I'll have to check it out...maybe this week.
I'll let you know if I do...

Pete

Pete Marino
03-09-2009, 10:39 AM
someone else told me the same thing.... we will have to go very soon...

Pete

ART HILL
03-10-2009, 05:39 PM
Hey Pete,

Good job to you and Carissa. 8th place with a lot of boats is not to bad. That lake is getting pounded, and you guys did good. All it takes is one kicker fish and, well you two know how that is already. You seem to get on the kickers quite often.

Art

The bite is REALLY good at Lake Perris...

I fished the National Bass West event today and my wife and I weighed a little over 18 lbs for our 5 fish limit. Even though it was only good enough for 8th place we still had a great time. We caught about 20 bass during the day and caught fish doing a variety of techniques...most deep applications though.
If anybody wants to get out there on a guide trip and learn the deep water bite at Perris, NOW is the time because they are chewing really good!!!!

Give me a call or PM and I'll get you on the lake very soon.... dont miss out....the deep water bite doesnt get much better then this... The bite is even better during the week when I guide!!!

Pete

PeteMarinoGuideService .com
(909)510- 5679