PDA

View Full Version : Mdr 03-07-09

DEADROOTS
03-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Not too much to say, we stared off drifting in the marina around 4:30pm and immediately were on cuda's I only took one pic of my buddy David with his slippery serpent like finned friend. After all the baracuda handled I didn't want to touch my phone to take more pics:ROFL: After all that excitement we moved towards the jetty for some rock fish and made off with 5 nice Sculpin and decided to leave because my friends girlfriend kept calling:EyePop: so you know what that means! On the way out we stopped by the bait dock because I got another cuda trolling on the way back so we hung around for a minute terrorized some more baracuda and then thats when the giant beast decided to wet his beak by gettin a taste of our fun. Seriously I kind of got freaked out when this 3-4 hundred pound seal was going ape sh*t for the cudas on our lines. You wanna talk about fish doing aerials. I never seen a fish jump from fright like that! I had my head lamp on and looked down into the water and noticed This huge pair of eyes staring at me from just 3 feet below. It kept breaking water inches from us. Ive heard that they bump small vessels and felt concerned It wouldn't leave It was showing who's boss in them parts. So we left finally left because the girlfriend decided and really insisted that our fun was over:Crying:. Nice night out though!

BingJr
03-08-2009, 02:11 PM
You have to love GF's like that!

Nice work on the sculpys though.

Seng90806
03-08-2009, 03:50 PM
great going out there bro...sounds like a fun outing

DEADROOTS
03-08-2009, 08:17 PM
great going out there bro...sounds like a fun outing

Do you ever go out the salt?

Seng90806
03-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Do you ever go out the salt?

i use to go out float tubing the salt but now im hooked on the freshwater...i dont do boats because i get seasick

DEADROOTS
03-08-2009, 09:01 PM
It happens to me once in a while. Every so often I become nauseous.

GeordyBass
03-08-2009, 11:34 PM
good report.Keep em' coming!...hahaha...At least there's action in MDR...lol...were gonna tear em up one of these days bro!